Archive > Survivor 6: The Amazon

If you are a vessel...

<< < (2/2)

Mamaschatzi:
Welcome 2darlings welcome!  It's always nice to have new members actually posting!  

Texan:
Christy was emotional (still have to see the whole show).  But Joanna was ugly.  i think she will be way too pushy and get booted.  And I still can not believe they do not have shelter.

Bathfizzy:
I think Christy is feeling very left out especially at night but lke they said ... it's dark in the Amazon.  She hasn't seemed to have bonded with anyone and she has very strong opinions and sorry to say this but she annoyed me.  I hope Deena and Joanna (the stronger ones) can pull the women together and get the shelter built and then catch big fish so they aren't so hungry.    

Theresa:
Its hard to bond when no one will really talk to you.  I can see her point, my friend Cindi would have the same problem.  I feel bad for her, she said one person there has never even said one single word to her the whole time they have been there.  That is predjudice if you ask me.  I think Christie needs to get her emotions in check, she knew this was going to be hard for her before she went, I think she has good modivation though, so maybe she can get things together.  

Joanna was plain nasty.  They aren't asking her to worship the idol, but it is part of winning and it should be in camp to give them modivation.  She knew that was part of the show also, if she ever watched it, so deal with it.  I agree with Christie, thats stupid.

The woman are sort of making me ashamed.  I can not believe they can not get things together.  Their whole camp looks like a female dorm room bathroom, panties hanging every where, nothing put up, it's just plain unorganized.  They better stop being so catty and get things together.  If they don't get shelter next episode I am going to start rooting for the guys.  Those woman are just plain ole lazy.

Theresa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version