Author Topic: TAR15EP 1&2 "They Thought Godzilla Was Walking Down the Street" (Japan/Vietnam)  (Read 122126 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
That's production!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
That's production!

All of them?  :funny:

Yes, it's quite enlightening.  Usually don't get to see that on the air.

You may have missed Chateau d'If's great spoiling of the start line in July.  Here's a shot he took showing the production "tent."

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Why do Lance and Keri just run off and not get their ticket?
It's true that they can be seen starting towards the car without their ticket. Maybe they were called back to get it and that part was edited out. Production usually doesn't help, but in this case there wouldn't be much point to letting them continue towards LAX.
(A bonus from examining the video: the only instance of starting-line hustle from Phil as he sprints towards the first elimination mat)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
The mystery of the Green Room lives on  :lol: , Rob is going to interview them tomorrow and I'm going to ask him to ask.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What was your favorite place that you were able to visit?
A. Justin: The hotel in Cambodia was amazing. 
A. Zev: I really liked the green room in Japan.
A. Justin: Yeah, we really didn’t see Tokyo at all and Vietnam… we had had our fill of it.  I wouldn’t recommend spending your Christmas vacation there.
http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/2508-the-amazing-race-15-exclusive-interview-with-zev-glassenberg-and-justin-kanew

source

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
thanks to Rob ! He asked Zev and Justin about the green room  :jam: :hearts:

The secret green room was a room they went to at the studio I think?   .. it was just a little room they went to when they first arrived in Japan, it had no windows, no furniture it was like a conference room, like a basement that they all slept in and the worst part was they didn't know when they were coming to get them and it was the worst nights sleep they had during the race.

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Thanks, Puddin (and Rob). So the green room was just for sequestering. Which means...no hidden task, and teams were bussed to NHK the following morning.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I thought the green room was IN the studio...so they were there already...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
I thought the green room was IN the studio...so they were there already...

you can listen yourselves
Reality TV Podcast #224: Survivor & The Amazing Race
October 13th, 2009
http://www.rffradio.com/

slide it down to the 38 minute mark or so if I recall  :lol:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 01:04:30 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
And Zev and Justin are great anyway!! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule: