Author Topic: Vote for me videos  (Read 15118 times)

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
Vote for me videos
« on: May 10, 2004, 03:30:21 AM »
Just sat and watched the Vote for me videos, not that it mattered cuz I was voting for Rupert anyways  ;D

Just wanted to point out that Rupert has a very good chance at winning this million.

Jeena L. said in her video that she felt bad for writting Ruperts name down and voting him off
so she wants everyone to vote Rupert.

Also Rob C. made a plee of his own where he would take half for him half for Rupert and take
Big Tom out for dinner.  ;D

P.S.
I hope Amber keeps her word about giving up some of the winnings to her charity cuz thats the exact
same thing I would do I my brother passed away with MD so Amber you better keep your promise.
BRL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Vote for me videos
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 07:36:40 AM »
Tks BRL..I'm watching the Early Show and Julie Chen pretty much already congratulated Rupert! :;>)

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 09:52:30 AM »
Cool Puddin.

i just got up, i still need to go watch the videos, but i have been voting for Rupert any way.

t

surviordude_JT

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 11:48:17 AM »
Rupert will win this Million.......... :;>)

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 12:06:41 PM »
Hope so

surviordude_JT

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 12:07:14 PM »
Me too

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 12:21:48 PM »
Allot of people here want him too, i wonder what they are saying on other boards...

surviordude_JT

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 12:22:47 PM »
i dunno

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 12:30:22 PM »
Me either, but i might go check..

surviordude_JT

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »
ok

Theresa

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2004, 12:39:56 PM »
If i can't get the resident surfer to tell me what they are saying on the other boards that is, lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2004, 01:39:38 PM »
LOL..that would be me?? Sucks last night immediatly said Rupert ! Most Popular!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2004, 01:53:30 PM »
05/10/04
NEWS & GOSSIP DAILY DOSE

AN ALL-STAR IS BORN: More than 24 million viewers watched 25-year-old
professional canoodler/coattail-rider Amber Brkich win Survivor: All-Stars
last night. In addition to a cool $1 million, the Outback grad also won a
marriage proposal (and some serious bling) from runner-up/boyfriend
Robfather Mariano during the live reunion show. But the big twist of the
night was Jeff Probst's announcement that a second $1-million check would be
presented to viewers' favorite All-Star Thursday in prime time. Head to
CBS.com to cast your vote. As Big Tom would say, "Don't be stupid, stupid"
-- vote for Rupert!   :;>) :;>) :;>)

TODAY'S INSIDER:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2004, 02:18:52 PM »
I think he said "Don't call me stupid. stupid"
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2004, 02:38:07 PM »
Rupert will win, hands down! If they would have done this before, Rudy would have won, but Rupert is the most popular Survivor EVER!!! No contest! I think CBS just wants Rupert to have some money he deserves!

Rob

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2004, 02:41:26 PM »
Do we have to vote in all the other polls for the 1 million winner to count?

Theresa

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2004, 04:10:30 PM »
i dont know i wondered that too, it doesnt come up thank you for your vote till you do.

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2004, 05:43:29 PM »
It sounds like Rupert will win in a landslide.

Now, maybe a better question: Who will get the LEAST votes?  My guess is that the bizzare winner's curse will steer votes away from Richard, Tina, Jenna, Ethan, and Ambuh.

Theresa

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2004, 05:44:21 PM »
Probably Tina? 

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2004, 08:57:21 PM »
Just wanted to say that when I watched these last night that Jerri didn't get a video so
I'm guessing that when they said she left she left MSG. Has anyone been back to see if she has made a
video plee? Just wondering and yes I think Rupert will win this by a landslide. ;D
BRL

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2004, 08:59:10 PM »
Jerri don't deserve a million! She whines and crabs about everything and runs off stage, It would serve her right if she forfited the chance for the money since she left. LOL

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2004, 09:22:44 PM »
i can't get the videos at all

CindiLou

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2004, 09:56:12 PM »
Wait a second, T. I have the transcripts of the videos. Hold on!

Theresa

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2004, 09:57:55 PM »
thanks

CindiLou

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2004, 09:59:49 PM »
Alicia - Look - I'm always honest- Always truthful - I give it to you straight. I'll tell it to your face. And, I'm not afraid to go toe to toe with people. That's the way I played the game from the very beginning. If you're tough and you say what's on your mind - and you're not afraid to do that -Then you should vote for me because that's the person that I am. And, I think a person like that deserves a million dollars.

Amber - For me to ask for another million dollars after I've already got one plus a beautiful engagement ring tonight -but hey why not have two - so vote for me to win another million!

Colby - Alright I would never ever be so bold to say that I deserve the million dollars more than anyone else does. But, I will tell you this - out of eight seasons - I'm the only guy who has ever stood by his word, honored his alliance knowing it was going to  cost him a million dollars. Four years, it's been - I sleep good at night. I'd sleep a lot better if I made up some of that money. (smiles)

Ethan- Listen, I don't need the money but I think I deserve it because I will split that money up evenly - give it to each Survivor's Charity of their choice. So, that's why you should give me the money.

Jenna L - Why do I deserve a million dollars? I deserve a million dollars because I have twins that I have to support and because I was third in All-Stars and if my foot hadn't of slipped I wouldn't need to ask you for a million dollars because I would already have it. However, I'm not here to plead for me. I'm here to plead for Rupert. I betrayed him the game. He's the most popular on CBS. He's played two games back to back - he deserves it. So unless everybody that's ever worn tye-dye, ever (makes a hand gesture as if she is smoking weed/pot/) ever listened to the Grateful Dead, ever wanted to be a Pirate-does not vote and they cut off the entire state of Indiana and most of the Southern states Rupert's gonna win anyways - so I'm saying for my best friend that I betrayed in the game. Vote for Rupert - he deserves it.

Jenna M - ummm.. you know what .. I don't need a million dollars. And, as much as Rob C. wants me to come in here and tell you guys to give him the million dollars - the only thing that I can think of that I would do with the million dollars if I had it - is give it all to breast cancer research. Because it's Mother's Day and the Finale of my Mom's favorite show - so if you give it to me - that's what I'm going to do with it. Promise! Nothing special. So.. it's up to you now.

Jerri - If people vote for me to get the million dollars, what I'm going to do with that  is produce my whole reality show. And, I will scout across the nation and find people who make a positive difference in people's lives. Voting for me is a vote for a change in Reality Television. I want to make a difference and I want it to be a positive change and not so much of the negativity that seems to focus around Reality TV - because it's not helping any of us - it's hurting a lot of people and it's unnecessary.

Kathy -   During the game of Survivor -  I got robbed the first time on Survivor Marquesas - I came in # 3 and I totally deserved the million dollars. I understand how to play it- I work hard - I appreciate the players - I play with integrity. I don't lie to people. I do know how to play the game though also. So, give me the million bucks and I'll take half of it and give it to my foundation. (Snaps her fingers and says) BAM!

Lex - Why do I deserve the million bucks? Honestly don't think it's about deserving anything. All of us, I think, deserve to get a million dollars. But, If I've got to make a plea - I guess I'll just say -  (pauses) You know .. I played the game twice with my heart - the only way I can play it. I think you guys should vote with your hearts. So, if you guys do decided to give me the million dollars- my wife - my kids and I thank you. Peace!

Richard - All of us here are good folks. We really are - all of them - all the people  that are teary, angry, etc. But, give it to the guy that has played the game best - - That's ME!

Rob C. -  Hey guys! Remember me? Rob C. - you're old buddy from Survivor the Amazon - - He's my pitch to you: I was the greatest player to never win. I've lost twice. I'm not going to have another chance at this. This is your chance to hook a brother up. BUT - here's what I will do - - If I win, I will give half the money to Rupert and I'll take Big Tom out to dinner. Half the money to Rupert -- Big Tom out to dinner - - Rob Player Cesternino OUT!

Boston Rob  - So why do I deserve the million dollars? Well anybody that watched tonight - I think we all saw that we had a jury of sour grapes. Just make my dream come true- give me a million dollars. I think that everybody knows that I played the game the best. (shrugs) that's it - straight up - honest. You want honesty? This time I'm not lying. (pauses) Give me the million.

Rudy - If I win the million dollars, I'm going to give it to my kids. And .. umm.. I don't like people mooching money off of me - I'll just say "go see my kids"  (pauses) because that happened before

** edited to add that this was taped after last night's show - this morning on the CBS Early Show - Rudy stood up and said " If I win the million dollars - I'm going to donate $500,000 to the wives and kids of my buddies that are in Iraq that are getting killed."

Rupert- ( in a very quiet voice) The reason I need that million dollars - let alone the fact that my daughter turns 5 on the 13th - let alone that this will be my 3rd time - my 3rd chance - 3rd times the charm. But, it would help my family - myself - my mamma - my kids that I mentor - my Kids Help program that I'm starting  - there are so many people in Indianapolis that this would help. (pauses looks over his shoulder - looks back at the camera) .. You know I appreciate - even win or lose - I appreciate the heck out of everybody out there - Thanks!

Shii Ann - It's been 4 months, but I still want to win this game as much as ever. I played as hard as I could in the show...you know.. beating out all the other Mogo Mogo members. Even in the end - winning Immunity. And, I feel like I deserve this million dollars because of my strategy, because of my ability to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast all of my original members and because of the reason that I didn't win was because of the merge that was against our favor. So .. hopefully you will vote for me and I'll be seeing you at the next Finale.Thanks.

Sue - Hey! You might love me or hate me! But be as it may, I did suck you people into watching this game from Survivor 1. And if you don't vote for me, I hope that you lie there dying of thirst in the desert and the vultures pluck your eyeballs out and the only thing left in the end will be your teeth. ( Big Smile)

Tina- Hi guys! I'm suppose to tell you why you should vote for me to win a million bucks. Truth of the matter is, Survivor has already given me a million bucks and I don't need it nor do I want it. I think you ought to vote for someone who is going to do good with the money - because it's a great opportunity to help other people - and so - whoever you vote for... Vote for the person who is going to give that money away to other people. (Winks)God Bless Y'all!

Big Tom - Hey guys! I want to thank you for even having me on All-Stars. But I gotta make it quick ( at least I think that is what he said)
The first time in Africa, I lost 62 lbs and I stayed 30 something days. Didn't win a vehicle - didn't win any money. This time.. I had to learn to swim and I stayed 30 something day which makes me the longest playing Survivor of anybody.  I stayed the longest. So .. give me your vote for the million dollars. I'd appreciate it - but pretty much deserve it too. I hope so. Anyway - I played the game straight up and that's the deal.