Archive > Big Brother 11 Discussion Board

Evel Dick Blog Post 10 September 2009

<< < (5/5)

georgiapeach:
gosh...this brings back memories of some early AM, or should I say late Night updates from the BY! :lol:

Hi ED!! :welcome:

You can find out more about JJ if you want in the spoiler sections. ;)

Do you like crossovers between reality shows in general?

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: EvelDick on December 17, 2009, 04:15:37 AM ---

I really don't think you want to know what I think...
Or half this place will be asking why you let me use that kind of language here.

So, how about I tell you what I don't think?

:gnite:

Now, I don't want to come off ****ty, because I think Jordan is a nice girl... but.....
Like I said at the end of last season, that was the worst final 3 in the show's history.

I just appreciate people who play the game, that's all.

And I am sorry, but look at the only 3 people to go from BB to TAR, do you think BB is represented well?
I think there are a lot of other people from BB who would have liked to have had that opportunity.
And there is a long list that I would have put ahead of them, right off the top of my head I would say
Chilltown, Janelle, Dan and Renny would have been hysterical. And that is with no thought what so ever.

My 2 cents, take it or leave it. It's only my opinion and it doesn't mean ****.   :poop

--- End quote ---

Well of course I wanted to know your opinion or I wouldn't have asked.  (Besides, we know what language you use...) :cmaslol

I agree with you about J/J when there were others who would have been a lot more interesting for me. Janelle, Dan, Will & Boogie. I'd take Rennie any day but she probably would have a difficult time with TAR but she's hilarious.

My thought is, don't cross them over from BB to TAR, the shows have separate concepts and racers/guests need different skills to compete. 

RealityFanWA:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on December 17, 2009, 09:48:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: EvelDick on December 17, 2009, 04:15:37 AM ---

I really don't think you want to know what I think...
Or half this place will be asking why you let me use that kind of language here.

So, how about I tell you what I don't think?

:gnite:

Now, I don't want to come off ****ty, because I think Jordan is a nice girl... but.....
Like I said at the end of last season, that was the worst final 3 in the show's history.

I just appreciate people who play the game, that's all.

And I am sorry, but look at the only 3 people to go from BB to TAR, do you think BB is represented well?
I think there are a lot of other people from BB who would have liked to have had that opportunity.
And there is a long list that I would have put ahead of them, right off the top of my head I would say
Chilltown, Janelle, Dan and Renny would have been hysterical. And that is with no thought what so ever.

My 2 cents, take it or leave it. It's only my opinion and it doesn't mean ****.   :poop

--- End quote ---

Well of course I wanted to know your opinion or I wouldn't have asked.  (Besides, we know what language you use...) :cmaslol

I agree with you about J/J when there were others who would have been a lot more interesting for me. Janelle, Dan, Will & Boogie. I'd take Rennie any day but she probably would have a difficult time with TAR but she's hilarious.

My thought is, don't cross them over from BB to TAR, the shows have separate concepts and racers/guests need different skills to compete. 

--- End quote ---

Good points about BB and TAR having different concepts and racers/guests needing different skills. I think TAR is more about team dynamics and the power of minds trying to work together - whether good, bad, or indifferent...but how do people/teams work together when all goes bad or during stressful periods...do they sink or swim through it all.

I think BB can have those same concepts to a degree but BB is more about personal survivor and who can use manipulation or even good deeds and honesty to be the last person standing.

The individual challenges are way different and I can't say one show is harder then the other. Both have physical challenges but I think the mental challenges of BB are so difficult to deal with. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version