Author Topic: WTF!!! (Did Nat Really Say That?)  (Read 2504 times)

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
WTF!!! (Did Nat Really Say That?)
« on: September 10, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »
Kevin says if anything else came out of this, he would like to be involved in the casting process.

Now HGs talking about their interviews...WBRB

Kevin says he went home and taped himself after every interview.

nat says had plans with her BF for that night on the day she gotten taken.

WE FIND OUT NAT VIOLATED BB RULES>>>>

She admits on the feeds she sent a text out to her BF when they came to get her.

She says he called her right after that, and she ignored the call.

WBRB

Now back and Nat talking about having a friends wedding to go to three days after the end of BB, and hope they will be released in time.

This should have nailed it for NataLIE to get booted ASAP!! Because if this didnt shut her coffin, well...

I just dont understand how this little bitch is getting away with freaking murder!!!

ok I am done with my rant
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 06:33:02 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: WTF!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
Sorry pinkitty, I don't think they will get rid of Natalie on a technicality no matter how much the majority of us would like that. :rulz:

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:39:11 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but when i did that update last night, and Nat said that, my jaw about hit the floor.  I couldn't believe she said live on the Open feeds.

But i do have to agree with northern, they aren't going to boot her at this point in the game on something like that.  Besides after watching the practice for the Part II of HOH comp, i think Jordan is heading to Part III.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 01:47:59 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but when i did that update last night, and Nat said that, my jaw about hit the floor.  I couldn't believe she said live on the Open feeds.

But i do have to agree with northern, they aren't going to boot her at this point in the game on something like that.  Besides after watching the practice for the Part II of HOH comp, i think Jordan is heading to Part III.
                  From your mouth to God's ears Howie. :please: