Author Topic: Any Ideas for BB12?  (Read 9597 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Any Ideas for BB12?
« on: September 10, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »
What do you want to see in BB12? Anything from a production standpoint?

Let's start with cheating. If anyone tries to make a calendar throughout the season, lock the house down outside, take the calendar, and bring the wrongdoers to the DR and tell them outright that they're on a slop diet for a week from the time they were caught. Time to cut back on the amount of crap they can pull.

Anything you guys want?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Any Ideas for BB12?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 12:22:51 AM »

Anything you guys want?
I want them to cancel it   :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 01:13:50 AM »
I think all HG should go into private sequesters after being voted out.  Or have a second set of eligible HG's that nobody's met before ready to play.  Then, BB could STRICTLY enforce all rules.  Those that don't adhere would be immediately replaced by one of the sequestered  or unknown replacement HG's.  Pull straws for all I care, but have the replacements ready and get BB back in control.  This season has been pathetic because it's like all the HG's realized that other than "The Voice", there was really nothing BB could do if they didn't go too far over the line.  Chima was a special circumstance, and if you saw the show about her past, you'd know that she shouldn't have been there anyway. This way all the petty theft and malicious crap would cease and "the game" would be more interesting.

Anyway, BB makes the rules and if you break the rules - YOU'RE OUT  (:;)

Unknown replacements would be awesome too because you wouldn't know what "side" they would gravitate too and it could be game changing!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 02:40:29 AM »
I'd like to see less of the BB fanatics selected to play.  No more Jessies, no more Ronnies, etc. Kevin applied 9 times?  The show has become so predictable with those types. IMO  Just everyday people who pass multitudes of psych tests.   :funny:  :casey
No MSG!

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »
I would like there to be no America's Player when it comes to giving the power to someone like the whole coup de'etat. I don't like seeing the fans pretty much interfere in the gameplay. That doesn't happen on Survivor, it doesn't happen on Amazing Race(yea, I know, those shows aren't live) but still, this type of game, shouldn't be decided by fans who have a bias towards certain people.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 09:48:02 AM »
I'm certainly over the secretly knowing others in the house.  That was played out and I'm glad they've gotten away from it.  I also agree about the America's Player deal.  That's gotten a bit old too.     I think it would be interesting if there was a reward competition where one of the rewards is to knock off the current HOH and take over the role.  Like the CDT but they win it and get the room and all that jazz.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 10:12:44 AM »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 10:15:45 AM »
I think they should do complete background checks, criminal, mental, etc..

Maybe they should take a mental health test, this way maybe they could weed out
people like Chima.

JMO, I liked it when they had Americas Player, winning money to do certain things in the house, I enjoyed that when they did that

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 10:24:48 AM »
I'd like to shake up the HOH rule.  Once HOH you can play 2 in a row.  Then have to sit the next one out.  That way the play can somewhat better control their game play.  And it would really T-off all of us blogging away over the BB dramatics!!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »
I would love to see them divide the house into two sections that have bars between them and the evicted houseguests are on one side and the players on the other.  I would love to see all the talking that would go on between the two sides. 
Also we would see our favorites all season long even though they may be evicted. :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »
I would love to see them divide the house into two sections that have bars between them and the evicted houseguests are on one side and the players on the other.  I would love to see all the talking that would go on between the two sides.  
Also we would see our favorites all season long even though they may be evicted. :jumpy:

OK!!!!!!!!!  :jumpy:

I'm signing you up to update!!!! }:>

(Make that ALL of you!)  :tup:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 02:01:32 PM by TexasLady »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 02:10:44 PM »
Oh TexasLady, my fondest wish is to have satellite service so that I could switch from dial-up.  Once the economy improves and we can switch I'll gladly sign up to be an updater. :hearts:  We live in a rural area and cable is not available out here.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
Oh TexasLady, my fondest wish is to have satellite service so that I could switch from dial-up.  Once the economy improves and we can switch I'll gladly sign up to be an updater. :hearts:  We live in a rural area and cable is not available out here.

Northernlite, I can relate to that, one of my kids lives out in the country.  :luvya: But if you do get cable..!!!  :cheer:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
Let the HOH put 2 people on the block, but we get to pick who is evicted.  :winner

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »
I would love for them to do another theme like Disney's Fantasia!!  there are so many more options  with all that goes on in that  movie!  and every morning instead of playing  pop music wake them to classical!! have the wooden buckets for them to get water with  and a huge spicket out back and have them  pour it into purifiers for drinking. straw brooms all around the house to sweep with.

or they can make it a flintstones theme.. and have the beds like stones and boulders(headboards, tables, chairs) make the outside like a quarry setting and comps to reflect  using cranes and erector sets.  and have a water buffalo lodge with the proper headdressing for the living room evition ceremony!

I know i have way too much going on in my own head!! :iok

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »
I would love for them to do another theme like Disney's Fantasia!!  there are so many more options  with all that goes on in that  movie!  and every morning instead of playing  pop music wake them to classical!! have the wooden buckets for them to get water with  and a huge spicket out back and have them  pour it into purifiers for drinking. straw brooms all around the house to sweep with.

or they can make it a flintstones theme.. and have the beds like stones and boulders(headboards, tables, chairs) make the outside like a quarry setting and comps to reflect  using cranes and erector sets.  and have a water buffalo lodge with the proper headdressing for the living room evition ceremony!

someone's got kids.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »
I would love for them to do another theme like Disney's Fantasia!!  there are so many more options  with all that goes on in that  movie!  and every morning instead of playing  pop music wake them to classical!! have the wooden buckets for them to get water with  and a huge spicket out back and have them  pour it into purifiers for drinking. straw brooms all around the house to sweep with.

or they can make it a flintstones theme.. and have the beds like stones and boulders(headboards, tables, chairs) make the outside like a quarry setting and comps to reflect  using cranes and erector sets.  and have a water buffalo lodge with the proper headdressing for the living room evition ceremony!

someone's got kids.

no kids mobo!! just no life!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2009, 06:48:45 PM »
Another suggestion:

If they continue the have/have-not thing, they should make half of the house a have-not at a time. House splits into two teams every week when it comes time to do the competition; if an odd number remains, the HOH doesn't compete and is auto-have for the week. If an even number remains, the HOH competes but is auto-have regardless of what side wins. Only two bedrooms downstairs: The have bedroom, and a door to the side for have-nots.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.