Author Topic: Are We To Believe The DR Sessions?  (Read 3297 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Are We To Believe The DR Sessions?
« on: September 09, 2009, 06:37:54 PM »
If so, Kevin has wanted Natalie out for a long time and he does not want to go F2 with her.

On the live feeds however, its crystal clear that both Kevin and Natalie are playing Jordan like a chump.

So what gives? Are they instructing Kevin to lie in his DR sessions to make the show more interesting? Because, let's face it, there's nothing enjoyable about watching a naive person get taken advantage of.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Are We To Believe The DR Sessions?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »
If so, Kevin has wanted Natalie out for a long time and he does not want to go F2 with her.

On the live feeds however, its crystal clear that both Kevin and Natalie are playing Jordan like a chump.

So what gives? Are they instructing Kevin to lie in his DR sessions to make the show more interesting? Because, let's face it, there's nothing enjoyable about watching a naive person get taken advantage of.

What I understand about the DR is they give the HG's a lot of different things to consider like, is this the best thing to do, have you considered this instead. I doubt they are instructing him to lie but probably asking leading questions to encourage answers that they can use for the things we see on the show.

I'm not so sure right now, Nat didn't tell Kevin what she just  heard from Jordan. Jordan told her she wanted final 2 with Natalie. (As far as I know she hasn't told him what just was said in the backyard.)

About Kevin, I don't believe much of what he says. I can easily see him abandoning Nat though.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 07:33:45 PM »
I've heard the HG's talk about BB not getting what they want to hear from you so the HG's finally give them what they want just to get out of the DR. More or less they won't let you leave until they hear what they want you to say whether you mean it or not.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 07:49:58 PM »
I've heard the HG's talk about BB not getting what they want to hear from you so the HG's finally give them what they want just to get out of the DR. More or less they won't let you leave until they hear what they want you to say whether you mean it or not.

Sounds like a few used car salesmen we've encountered over the years.   :helpme
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
I just treat the diary sessions like someone thinking out loud, much can and does change with further thought. :groan:

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
I always kind of thought of it as the producer's asking the HG's to "talk about all the angles, all the ways that everything could go down. What are all your different options?"
And then, with some tricky editing, you can pretty much have anyone saying anything.