Author Topic: Jerri Left?  (Read 4449 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jerri Left?
« on: May 09, 2004, 10:07:53 PM »
Did you hear the audience booing her  :(...that was so not right.... >:( She did nothing wrong and got a bad rap......she deserved better...

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Jerri Left?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 10:09:54 PM »
LOL

In all honesty, I thought the comments she made were childish. She signed up for the game the SECOND TIME, she knew what she was in for! I just didn't feel that sorry for her, I guess. Its cold, but that is how I feel!

Rob

Theresa

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 10:11:42 PM »
i think being a celebrity she could have handled it better.  Yes she shouldnt have been booed, but she is in the public eye all the time.  She is one of the ones i think only play for the publicity.  She better learn to handle the up and downs of being a celebrity better then that if she really wants to be famous.  i did feel really bad for her when it happened, but when she left i thought she didnt handle it well.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 10:12:32 PM »
Puddin only likes her cuz she was a bartender too. ::)
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 10:13:24 PM »
lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 10:18:28 PM »
I still stand by what I said..MB made her out to be a Bitch through editing..we all have feelings and are not made of stone..I would have left too IMHO <>)
She was probably crying  :-\

Theresa

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 10:20:11 PM »
JP tried to stand up for her.  And as everyone didnt mind how Rob was edited, i don't think they should mind how Jerri was edited.  To tell the truth, Jerri really used that bitch image to her advantage at first after the show aired.  She can't have her cake and eat it too.

Offline Snickers

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm Back
    • Rachael Speaks
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 10:24:15 PM »
I felt bad, Jerri is a person too.  I imagine it's hard to be in the spot light.  Especially if you have the bad habit of opening your mouth with out thinking.  Which I suffer from on occassion.
Snickers
Did you miss me?

Theresa

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 10:28:36 PM »
OK let me say this, i did feel really bad for Jerri when it all happened, but the more i think about it i don't feel as bad at all.  i sure heard her say mean things about other people ALLOT of times and at those times she was not thinking of their feelings at all.  Yes she is a person and i do feel bad she had her feelings hurt,  and if it had been all her tribe mates that did that to her i would feel like they were total jerks, but it was an audience and a celebrity should be used to the ups and downs of fame.  If it had been big Tom or Rupert or someone that was not in show business i would have felt allot worse for them.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 10:34:44 PM »
Fine she doesn't know when to shut up but, still if I where her I probably would have left too..that's all..end of my story..

Theresa

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 10:37:52 PM »
i would have left balling, but i would Never be a celebrity.  i take things wayyyyy to seriously.  i would always have my feelings hurt.