Author Topic: Final 3  (Read 3460 times)

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Final 3
« on: September 09, 2009, 10:34:30 AM »
I  cannot begin to say how disappointed I am about the final 3.  :'(

1. Natalie: most delusional player in BB history. She thinks she is honest and she thinks she has fans!  :colors

2. Jordan: She spent the summer scratching Jeff's back, cuddling and talking about nonsense. She was entertaining to watch, but that doesn't mean she deserves the money. She was not a competitor. She even said she sucks at this game.

3. Kevin was invisible in the beginning then hearing him talk I knew he would go far.  Out of the 3, I think he is the only one that I would have been fine with making it to F2. He managed to not go on the block for so long. And the one time he was on the block the same person that put him there saved him!

Although I think Jordan in the final 2 is ridiculous, I hate Natalie. She says she doesn't respect Michele's game well I don't respect her game play. How  great would it be if Kevin wins  HOH and picks Jordan to sit next to him. Nat's face = priceless if this happens. :yess:

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Final 3
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
and that's the reason I love Big Brother. You pick your horse, and cross your fingers.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »
At least Jordon admits to riding Jeffs coatails! She never said she got as far as she did all by herself
she was honest!!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »
Not my favorite final 3 but it seems like that is the way it goes every year.  I seem to pick people in the game that are morally good people and the nature of this game is that they get eaten up fast in the Big Brother house. :'( 

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »
I think Kevin deserves it the most. He played the game under the radar, which I said was a great strategy about 2 months ago. He was kind of staying out of the controversy and not getting himself in many fights.

He played his cards at the right time and maybe it was his strategy all along to appear weaker and not win much until later on in the season. This makes sense considering he wouldn't take Lydia off the block b/c he didn't want to make the HOH mad and stir up trouble for himself.

The other 2 just rode on people's coattails. Natalie rode on Jessie's ass. Jordan rode Jeff's ass, didn't win anything(w/o Jeff's help), and was really clueless when it game to how to play the game. But she made it this far, so really, despite not having a strategy, she got this far. It has more to do with the perception of her as a non-threat than anything else.

You could even tell that no one was gunning for Jordan even though everyone knew her and Jeff were together. That's real unusual. Usually, if the houseguests know that there's a couple and they are running the show, it'd be logical to get rid of one of them.

Offline IWatch

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »
Kevin is absolutely brilliant and deserves to win for that: a perfect mixture of shrewd, self-aware, and likable. Best player since Danielle.

Jordan is a big dope. She has only one card to play (her affecting personality), but for her that's not a strategy because she has no choice. Likable people get carried along, but don't win and finally get cut down (Bunky, Chicken George 2) because no playah wants to risk being in the final two with them. Unless they get lucky at the end and flop into the final two (Lisa Donahue, and even Will who made himself innocuous for seven weeks after acting like a big a-hole.)

Natalie had her moments, making her a good partner to Kevin. But she's too erratic and self-deluded, and has got to be the worst poker player ever.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 06:24:42 PM »
and that's the reason I love Big Brother. You pick your horse, and cross your fingers.

Laura has been out of the game for months.

Offline Mobo

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 06:28:18 PM »

Laura has been out of the game for months.
heh.  :tup:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »
Final 3

When Kevin makes up his mind, he leaves no room for anyone to argue another point.  He was mad that Jeff didn't approach him when he put him on the block...and then later...he was mad when he heard Jeff might appoach him - as if??  Whatever Kevin.

But before his inability to handle dealing with people he had to screw over to get to F3, he was cool.  :hugs:

Natalie is soooooo full of herself that it doesn't matter what she says anymore...  B:) LOSER

Jordan is sweet and could use the money, but is USELESS in BB so I hope she gets 2nd place.

I wanted Michelle and Kevin to F2 a long time ago, before Kevin got sour, but I still hope he wins  ;)