Author Topic: My Favorite Moment in Television History *show spoiler*  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
My Favorite Moment in Television History *show spoiler*
« on: September 10, 2009, 08:00:02 PM »
I'm stunned. Jordon dominated Natalie. That was FANTASTIC!!!  :jam:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:22:49 PM by puddin »

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Re: MY Favorite Moment in Television History
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »
I think you may have to edit your tittle for this post, it contains a spoiler

Offline BBrulz

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »
Don't want to spoil anything

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 08:24:35 PM »
I agree it was the best moment
the look on Kevins and Nats face was priceless

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 08:30:35 PM »
I was so nervous that I could hardly watch!  I could have done cartwheels after Jordan won.  The best part was seeing Natalie close to tears when she found out.  She always said Jordan did not count in comps. :funny:  The look on Natalie's face was really worth putting up with this unhoped for final 3.   :neener:  If Jordan does win it all and that is a big IF, I think her only chance of winning is unfortunately taking the Gnat because no one really seems to like her anymore in the jury house.  :furious:

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 08:51:51 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :bounce :bounce :gj: jordo!!!!!!! she was awsome it ties with jeff's coutda ta, and did u here the aduance clapping whille she was playing the game .. omg!!! :dance: :dance: :party: :piano: :partie:
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: My Favorite Moment in Television History
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
All the smack Natalie and Kevin were talking about Jordan made the moment all the more sweet. They acted all week like this comp was just a formality. The sad part is that I believed it was a formality too. I started to feel sorry for Jordan before the comp even began, thinking she wouldn't have memorized all the HOH's. I thought this comp was custom made for Natalie (with the athletic component and the fact she's been studying  BB events for well over a month now).

I've never been so happy to be so wrong.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »
I was so nervous that I could hardly watch!  I could have done cartwheels after Jordan won.  The best part was seeing Natalie close to tears when she found out.  She always said Jordan did not count in comps. :funny:  The look on Natalie's face was really worth putting up with this unhoped for final 3.   :neener:  If Jordan does win it all and that is a big IF, I think her only chance of winning is unfortunately taking the Gnat because no one really seems to like her anymore in the jury house.  :furious:

the jury could change their minds once they see what is going on in the finals.

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: My Favorite Moment in Television History
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 09:28:14 PM »
I have never felt my heart pound watching BB until this season. There was the Fact/ Fiction HOH (boo!) and watching Jordan roll those volleyballs :yess:. 9/10. Natalie must feel stupid right now. That famous smirk of hers has officially left the building. And me thinking Jordan was this year's Jerry. I was so happy she won phase 2. I felt bad for a nano second when I saw Nat almost in tears. It was great but sad then it was great again! But hey you have nobody to blame but yourself. This is the first time I have seen Natalie be stressed. Will Jordan really take Nat if she wins final HOH? I hope not. I like Jordan, but I am rooting for Kevin although he evicted Michele (but I know why he did it).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:58:24 PM by bluepearl »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: My Favorite Moment in Television History *show spoiler*
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 01:05:55 AM »
It was part luck as well. You had to have some good aim rolling the volleyball into the right hole. It was really mental and physical.

I admit, I did a few fist pumps when Jordan kept sinking volleyball after volleyball into the right hole.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Re: My Favorite Moment in Television History *show spoiler*
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 08:39:06 AM »
Nat should just own up to her playing bad!! Stop making excuses for why you didnt win!!