Author Topic: TAR15: Ericka Dunlap & Brian Kleinschmidt - Married  (Read 89311 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR15: Ericka Dunlap & Brian Kleinschmidt - Married
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:53:31 AM »
Ericka and Brian
Biography
Ericka Dunlap (27); Brian Kleinschmidt (27)
Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
Occupation: Ericka (Entertainer/Miss America 2004) / Brian (Marketing Tour Manager)
Relationship: Married

Ericka and Brian Kleinschmidt are excited to be the first married interracial team on The Amazing Race.  They have a singular game plan in mind — to win over the hearts and minds of The Amazing Race audience by proving that true love is color blind. They compare their relationship to the Yin-Yang symbol, which represents the philosophy of two total opposites coming together as one to accomplish a common goal.    

Ericka and Brian met at a leadership seminar at the University of Central Florida nine years ago, and it was love at first sight for Brian. Ericka, on the other hand, played hard to get for the next five years….but Brian's persistence finally paid off as the couple shared wedding vows over two years ago.

Ericka has lived a very structured, prim and proper life but plans to embrace her true self and expose a vulnerable side of her life beyond Miss America while racing around the world.  Her life's goal is to become a country music recording artist.

Brian is an all-American guy who contends that nice guys do not always have to finish last.  He has enjoyed life as a standout athlete, singer, actor, and loyal friend. The opportunity to extensively tour the U.S. with his job as a sports and entertainment marketing manager has further boosted Brian's confidence and travel expertise.

Though some may see Brian and Ericka as total opposites, they believe that their differences are actually their greatest strength and will propel them around the world all the way towards the finish line.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:38:54 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR15: Ericka Dunlap & Brian Kleinschmidt - Married
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 09:09:45 AM »
The Amazing Race 15 - Meet Ericka and Brian

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:38:26 AM by puddin »

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 01:06:09 PM »
"proving that true love is color blind."

Their names are one thing, but it's what they stand for in this race; I have never seen a more perfect couple!  :hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
"proving that true love is color blind."

I adore them and I want this team to win!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 08:10:43 PM »
Interracial team, yellow team, matching running shoes team  :lol: , they are for sure a fun as well as a gorgeous couple and I can't wait to see them in action!  :horsey:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »
I think this team will be a little underestimated. I don't know why. I like them, though! :hearts:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:59:50 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 12:24:59 AM »
The brightest team!! heeee, the are already making us laugh! I am so excited to watch these guys, they are going to be a blast, I am sure!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 09:34:00 PM »
I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS TEAM YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ERICKA = HAWT HAWT HAWT.

And she's also funny, adorable and hilarious.. :D

GO TEAM BRIANKA! :hearts:

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »
HahAa Brianka!! Nice nick!!

2nd Interracial team since Michael and Kathy.. ( Sorry if i spell them wrong.. )

Another of my pre season fav.. I hope they go far!! Hope Ericka prove us that Pageant queen is stronger!! Wohoo!!
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 01:40:09 PM »
After watching their video!! I really love them!! I so LOL at Ericka speech!!

One of my Pre Faves ever!! Goooo Brianka!! LOL  :funny: :funny:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 08:15:55 AM »
I can't wait to see this team in action! They look sooooooooo sweet together and they certainly look like they have the smarts to propel them all the way to the finish line. I think they'll work really well together, they'll be an interesting team to watch.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 12:05:34 PM »
I can't wait to see this team in action! They look sooooooooo sweet together and they certainly look like they have the smarts to propel them all the way to the finish line. I think they'll work really well together, they'll be an interesting team to watch.
Their video make me love them so great!!  :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 09:24:46 PM »

2nd Interracial team since Michael and Kathy.. ( Sorry if i spell them wrong.. )

Not at all surprised that CBS got their facts mixed up...in fact I'm pretty sure there have been more interracial teams previously that we are not remembering.

They look truly in love with each other, though; I can't wait to watch them go far in the race. :hearts:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »

Not at all surprised that CBS got their facts mixed up...in fact I'm pretty sure there have been more interracial teams previously that we are not remembering.

They look truly in love with each other, though; I can't wait to watch them go far in the race. :hearts:

Oh But they are indeed First Married Interracial team, since Michael & Kathy are dating long distance.. Haha..

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 09:54:15 PM »

Oh But they are indeed First Married Interracial team, since Michael & Kathy are dating long distance.. Haha..

I don't remember exactly what CBS claimed, but yes, they are the first MARRIED interracial team....we are running out of special "firsts"! :lol:

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 10:27:46 PM »
I don't remember exactly what CBS claimed, but yes, they are the first MARRIED interracial team....we are running out of special "firsts"! :lol:

I think only the "first female team to win a US edition" title is left. :funny: But I'll save that for another topic. :funny:

I like them after watching the vids, considering I had doubts about this at first. :wohoo:
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline enneiteml

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 06:24:59 PM »
This team is my pre-race favorite! I hope they do well and they don't disappoint!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: Brian and Ericka!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 09:11:15 PM »
Great time and I can't wait to see them in action. They seem to really feed off each other and I hope Erika's mom continues to be a relationship with Brian. He seems like a good guy.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 08:32:45 AM »
OMG She drove me nuts!! :funny:  I was ready to scream at my TV with her! :lol3: 

when she was cheering(demanding is more what i thought) when he was eating the wasabi bomb..way to add to the pressure!! then the whole duck ordeal! :groan:

can't wait to see the further blowups and melt downs of this team! :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 11:35:15 AM »
omg I think Ericka is a riot, she had me laughing for hours even after the show was over .. some of the things she said "STOP .. in the name of love" during the ducks, and then at the wasabi, what was funnier than that? She was cheering Brian on haha I loved how she was jumping up and down  :jumpy: :jumpy:"eat it eat it! suck it suck it!"  :lol: :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 05:50:27 PM »
omg I think Ericka is a riot, she had me laughing for hours even after the show was over .. some of the things she said "STOP .. in the name of love" during the ducks, and then at the wasabi, what was funnier than that? She was cheering Brian on haha I loved how she was jumping up and down  :jumpy: :jumpy:"eat it eat it! suck it suck it!"  :lol: :lol:

I was looking for phone #'s to call SOMEONE to laugh with about it!! I was dying!! :lol3:  she is a riot in that sense...  but she still drove me nuts!! :colors:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
I hope they stay awhile. I love conflict! :yess: :yess:
Just here to visit.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 04:31:15 AM »
Two words to describe Brian and Ericka, Maria and Tiff and Sam and Dan... Six Pack 2.0

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 10:57:10 AM »
Here's a picture of when Ericka became Miss America 2004 on September 20, 2003. She was Miss Florida.

On the left is the host, Tom Bergeron and on the right is Miss America 2003, Erika Harold of Illinois.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 02:34:30 PM »
Ericka Talks about her Upcoming Album  :hearts: