Author Topic: TAR15: Marcy Maloy & Ronald Shalita - Dating  (Read 14899 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
TAR15: Marcy Maloy & Ronald Shalita - Dating
« on: September 09, 2009, 07:50:11 AM »
Marcy and Ronald
Biography
Marcy Malloy (60); Ronald Shalita (59)
Hometown: San Francisco
Relationship: Dating

Marcy and Ron both believe that at 60 you can be strong, sexy, vibrant and energetic. They met one year ago on an online dating website and are looking forward to sharing the intense experience of the Race.  They hope the Race will reinforce the strengths of their relationship and identify potential areas of conflict.

Both are exceptionally fit, have great people skills and a high energy level.  Marcy is not your typical 60-year-old; she attends flying trapeze classes, studies Kung Fu and rock climbs with Ron.   To keep pace with Marcy, Ron is in the gym lifting weights, running, swimming or kickboxing. After being selected for the Race, he found a new physical challenge in a course that allowed him to confront his fears of heights.

Marcy is a nationally recognized advertising photographer, while Ron spends his mornings as a high-volume day trader and his afternoons as a math tutor.  They both have traveled extensively and Marcy speaks several languages. Ron is personable and extroverted.   Trained as a lawyer, he is cautious and likes to take his time to think things through while Marcy is spontaneous, impulsive and easily distracted.  Marcy finds balance in Ron's pragmatism and calmness.  While he likes to process his thoughts,  she prefers to tackle problems head-on.  Both are concerned about their different approaches to problem solving, but believe the Race will give them greater insights.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:32:57 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: TAR15: Marcy Maloy & Ronald Shalita - Dating
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »
The Amazing Race 15 - Meet Marcy and Ronald

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:32:23 AM by puddin »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »
The dam opened? Hahaha! Sorry! Bad mind!

Needless to say, I love these two, She is so cute and amazing for 60 and he is really nice

I havent any idea whether the spoiler about skydiver, skydivers people was proved right or wrong but I think that if it holds true than this could be them:

After being selected for the Race, he found a new physical challenge in a course that allowed him to confront his fears of heights.

Skydiving Ron?

and I love Marcy's linguistic talents!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 09:20:15 PM »
Marcy must have good genes, I never ever would have pegged her for 60! You go girl! 60 and sexy!
Good luck Marcy and Ron!!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »
Heres a blog on Marcy --

WOW! Our Amazing Photographer is now a Celebrity!
September 9, 2009 by Chris

Marcy Maloy, the very talented photographer that takes the amazing photos of our clothing, is now a true celebrity!  Marcy and her partner Ron are one of the couples selected for this season’s Amazing Race on CBS!  This is the 15th season of The Amazing Race, with a huge audience and fan base. 
Marcy has been photographing le•top for over 10 years – our offices are filled with her fabulous photos!  It would be impossible to describe how Marcy works – her energy and connection to all the children is truly legendary!  Marcy is a very well known fashion photographer; she has national ad campaigns in her portfolio.  When we met Marcy we knew we were very lucky to have someone with her talent to capture the essence of the “le•top look!”  Every time we have a photo shoot I look forward to hearing about Marcy’s new adventures (trapeze lessons, hula-hoop lessons, traveling to exciting locales!)  Wow!  The next photo shoot should be enjoyable …just hearing about her ultimate adventure!

We are really excited that one of the le•top ‘team’ will be featured on this very entertaining and exciting show.  Knowing Marcy we are POSITIVE she will add enthusiasm and her own special vibe to the show! The Amazing Race season 15 premieres Sunday, September 27th 8/7c.

Marcy – we can’t wait to watch you – hope you do great!

photos as well ..
http://letopusa.wordpress.com/2009/09/09/wow-our-amazing-photographer-is-now-a-celebrity/

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 10:52:03 PM »
I can't wait to watch this team! Hopefully they will get more credit and air time than poor Brad & Victoria. I think they will go pretty far.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:01:06 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 12:39:36 AM »
Be sixty and sexy!! They are so cute, wonderful that they found each other! And gosh,the languages!

I think we are going to love these guys!! :hrt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 01:03:25 AM »
Looking at the photo, I thought this might have been a father/daughter team, which begs the question, what kind of anti-aging cream does she use? I hope I look that young at sixty.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:08 PM »
I absolutely adore this team. I will be rooting for them as well beside the 2 favourites that i already have. They are such a fun and bubbly team to watch and they're an old couple as well..

They don't look like they have what it takes to win.. but heck!! If even Fran/Barry and Meredith/Gretchen can go all the way to the Final 4/5.. this team sure does look like they can do it as well..

Go Marcy and Ronald! They're such a cute team! :D

Offline autowil

• From St. Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Reality show Freak :)
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 01:08:58 PM »
Wow Bob and Joyce Number 2!! Go Marcy and Ronald!! Do Bob and Joyce Proud!!!!  :wohoo: :wohoo:
Coming Soon Autowil Amazing Race 1 - 2023....

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 09:13:56 AM »
They look sweet and nice like most elderly teams do. I get a Bob and Joyce (Season 5) feeling from them and I guess like most elderly teams, they won't last (just my guess).
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »
This team is one of my before race favorites, they do look like they are in great shape for their age!

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »
Marcy must have good genes, I never ever would have pegged her for 60! You go girl! 60 and sexy!
Good luck Marcy and Ron!!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

I agree. She has some good genes on her...wow...i like this team. they seem fun and with good spirits.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
Reality TV Exit Interview: :'(

Exclusive: Marcy Maloy and Ronald Shalita talk 'The Amazing Race'

By Christopher Rocchio, 10/05/2009

Marcy Maloy and Ronald Shalita were unable to overcome the Detour task they chose and were ultimately ousted for it.

Marcy, a 60-year-old advertising photographer, and Ronald, a 59-year-old stock trader and math tutor -- both of whom reside in San Francisco, CA -- became the third team eliminated from The Amazing Race's fifteenth season during last night's broadcast of the CBS reality series.

On Friday, the dating couple talked to Reality TV World about how they read too much into the Detour task's clue and the logistics surrounding it led to their elimination; why Ron was able to correctly predict that a team was going to be booted at the starting line; why they felt like chaperones during the race; and how they ended up on the show after only three dates.

Reality TV World: During the Detour it looked like you tried to unscramble the letters by looking at signs around the city.  Was that the case and -- if so -- why didn't you just quickly ask a local for help?

Ron: You're very perceptive. (laughing)  The clue said once you get the letters try to figure it out.  So we interpreted that as a figure... a sculpture, a picture...

Marcy: We thought it was a riddle.  It said just go into the streets and (with Ron) "figure it out."  We probably over thought that.

Reality TV World:  So how long did you try to "figure it out" before you asked for help?

Marcy: Five minutes.

Ron: I was going to say three to five minutes.

Reality TV World: Wow, so it didn't take as long as it looked on the episode?

Ron:  Did it seem long? (laughing)

Marcy: It was like three to five minutes and the second person we asked gave us the answer.

Reality TV World: Did you really think you'd be able to spell a Vietnamese word simply by looking at signs?

Marcy:  We were confident.  I mean words are just letters and everybody knows that none of us spoke the Vietnamese language.  You had to be...

Ron: When we were driving over to the hotel and we knew we were going to be having to unscramble letters, we actually looked at phraseology on billboards, and tried to get the clusters of letters and what was common linkages, things like that.

What did you think about this week's The Amazing Race?

Talk about it on Reality TV World's The Amazing Race message boards.
Marcy: The accents...

Ron: The accents that were on the letters.

Marcy: We were writing down all the little hats, the dots and the lines that we weren't familiar with.  We just started writing them down on the way to the hotel.

Reality TV World: In hindsight, do you wish you had chosen "Child's Play" or think you just should have approached unscrambling the "Word Play" letters differently?

Marcy: In hindsight we wished we had [chosen "Child's Play"].

Ron: Yeah, I think we chose the task that took longer.  I think we did it fairly expeditiously, but the actual logistics of getting to the hotel and getting to the next place I think put us at a disadvantage.  I think we were in a cab for longer.  In our particular case, much longer because we had some.. What's the appropriate thing I can say here?

Marcy: I don't know.

Ron: Cab drivers who didn't know where they were going.

Reality TV World: Was there ever a point where you considered quitting the "Word Play" Detour task and switching over to "Child's Play" instead?

Ron: Never.

Marcy: No.  We never considered that.

Reality TV World: Do you know how far behind "Engaged Couple" Lance Layne and Keri Morrione and "Friends" Zev Glassenberg and Justin Kanew you were in reaching the Pit Stop?

Marcy: Minutes...

Ron: Minutes we think.  It was a fair presentation of the three of us in the cab at the same time.

Reality TV World:  Interesting.  So despite your problems, you guys were still pretty close?

Marcy:  I think we arrived 10 minutes, or 15 minutes...

Ron:  No, five to 10 I think.  When we were at the VCR [Roadblock] and getting into a cab, I actually saw Lance running back up the street.

Reality TV World: Marcy you stated a few times during last night's episode how being in Vietnam was emotional for you due to your father, and Ron you also seemed to enjoy taking in your surroundings.  In hindsight, do you think that hurt you guys and you could have been more aggressive?

Marcy:  No.  When we were talking about Vietnam and looking at the people, we were in a cab.  Part of our strategy was to stay relaxed because the more relaxed you are, the better you can do.

Ron:  I think being in Vietnam had some emotional import for both of us.  But when you're in the race, you are in the race -- you're not thinking about anything else.

Marcy: Yeah, we weren't thinking about the [Vietnam War] when we were doing our "Word Play."

Reality TV World: You two were by the oldest team competing on The Amazing Race by more than 10 years...

Ron: Twenty! (laughing)

Marcy: How about 30? (laughing)

Reality TV World: Do you think that played any role in your early elimination?

Marcy: Only in that... We're very fit, we're strong.  But we don't run.  Our endurance isn't as high...

Ron: I think in our actual elimination, our age was not a factor because there was no...

Marcy: There was no footrace.

Ron: ... there was no footrace or anything.  The actual earlier segment in Cai Be, there was a great deal of running and had we not made it through that, the answer to your question probably would have been yes. 

Marcy: Just endurance and how fast we could run, I think.

Reality TV World: What was your reaction when host Phil Keoghan revealed that somebody would be eliminated at the Race's starting line?

Marcy:  I thought, "Holy s--t!"

Ron: I was going to say, "You're s--tting in your pants."

Marcy: But I'll tell you really quickly, we had given up our jackets as we ran through the tunnel [to the starting line] because I was hot.  My glasses were in my jacket, and I didn't get my glasses back and I'm extremely blind -- nearsighted.  So when he said that about the plates, I was squinting.  I thought I was going to be Mr. Magoo going on the race. Chateau called this!
Ron:  I had a strong sense prior to Phil saying anything that something was happening because when we got to the canal I counted 11 cars and there were 12 contestants.  So I said to Marcy, "Something is happening here.  This is too weird.  Something's going to be happening."  I was braced for it.

Reality TV World: When we talked to "Married Yoga Teachers" Eric and Lisa Paskel last week they thought it was an unfair twist.  Do you agree or do you think they were just bitter since they were the ones who were eliminated?

Marcy:  Well unfair in the sense that they didn't really get a chance to jump into the swimming pool.  It was a shocker.

Ron: It was a shocker, but I think it's the nature of the game.  You go in there for the unexpected and they threw it at you.

Marcy: I think The Amazing Race is like a metaphor for life.  There are things that happen in life and you go, "What the hell!?  You can't do that!?"  But I mean things happen.  So if the race is a metaphor for life, yeah maybe it is unfair.  But you survive, you push through.

Reality TV World: Marcy, you didn't seem to have much trouble with last week's duck-wrangling task.  Was that actually the case and if so, why do you think some of the other teams seemed to struggle so badly with it?

Marcy:  I don't know.

Ron: Because she has a zen spirit inside of her. (laughing)

Marcy: If Zev was a duck whisperer then I'm a duck whisperer too.  They didn't really show me and I was disappointed.  I had my whistle in my mouth and I had the flags.  I was very sweetly telling the little bastards to go where I wanted them. (Ron laughing) And I did it.  It was like, "Yes! I did it!"  Maybe that's why they didn't show me.

Ron: Yeah, I think because she was so smooth, it didn't get a lot of airplay.

Reality TV World: After you were eliminated, was there anybody you really began rooting to win the $1 million?  Was there anybody you didn't want to see win?

Ron:  I have to say there's a brotherhood of competitiveness where you just become endeared to the people you are going against.  Everyone is out there giving 110% and ultimately whoever wins, they did it because of skill and tenacity and a little luck.

Marcy:  I do have a soft spot for ["Teammates" Nathaniel "The Big Easy" Lofton and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang]. (laughing) I love those guys.  I asked [Big Easy] if he would carry me once. (laughing)

Ron: As a parent, I obviously had strong feelings for [Gary Tomljenovich, who is racing with his son Matt].

Reality TV World: What teams did you get along with the best? The worst?

Ron: We had no real clashes with anyone.

Marcy:  We didn't really get to know ["Professional Poker Players" Maria Ho and Tiffany Michelle].   In the middle of the night before we did the mud challenge, I spoke to Tiffany in the public bathroom.  She was probably really preoccupied and she seemed kind of cold to me, but I spoke to her after that... They were like the mean girls.

Ron: But part of it too, we almost felt like chaperones at the frat party.

Marcy: Yeah, we called it the brat pack.

Reality TV World: What was your favorite overall experience on the show?  What was your least favorite experience?

Ron: I had a clear favorite -- and they caught a little bit of it -- but when we flew in from Tokyo to Ho Chi Minh City, it was monsoon weather and it was torrential.  We got in a cab and as we're driving through Ho Chi Minh City the spray of the cars was four or five feet high.  There were literally thousands of people out on motor scooters during all this.  That visual just has stayed with me.

Marcy: I think my favorite moment was herding the ducks.  As I came back, I was bringing them back on the bridge and I standing on the peak of the bridge, and Ron said I looked up and I smiled at him or the crowd.  At that moment, it was like a true zen moment.  I thought, "This is great." I was so happy.  Then they didn't show it.  Then I got them in the pen and I was like, "Yes!" It was great.

Reality TV World: Was there anything you didn't really enjoy?

Ron:  Lack of sleep.

Marcy: Yeah, lack of sleep.  I actually liked running around in the mud.

Ron: Yeah, the mud was fun.

Reality TV World: Was there anything else that you wanted to make it onto the show that was edited out?

Ron:  I really did -- on the last day of the race for us -- blow up at Marcy at one point.  I was really surprised that they didn't show that.

Marcy: You didn't blow up at me.

Ron: I blew up like, "We've got to get the blank-blank out of here! Come on!"  My voice was raised and I was more intense than I think they generally showed me on the show.

Marcy: And it's something they didn't put in, but I also talked extensively about my brother.  My father was shot down [during the Vietnam War] -- he was in the Air Force -- but my brother was a helicopter pilot in the Army at the same time and he was shot down.  They were both rescued.  It was very emotional for me, and they edited it out.  I was sorry that they did because [my brother] is very, very involved in the Vietnam Vets organization. I kind of wanted to bring some attention to our Vietnam Vets and it was so surreal to have been there where all these guys died.

Reality TV World: What aspect of The Amazing Race surprised you the most?

Marcy:  They made us run way further and faster between challenges than I had ever anticipated.  I had no idea.

Ron: There's a lot more running that occurs, and a lot of that you don't see.

Marcy:  And they didn't provide a hair and makeup person. (laughing)

Reality TV World: What's the current status of your relationship?  Are you guys still dating?

Marcy: Yes, yes.  Of course.  We're fine.  It didn't hurt us, and I don't think it pushed us forward.  It didn't hurt us.  I'm sure it bonded us.

Reality TV World: How were you cast for The Amazing Race?  Was it your first time applying for the show?

Ron: It was the first time we applied.  They liked the interviews between us.  We went down to the interviews and for whatever reason there's a nice chemistry between us when we're in front of an audience.  And we were fit and healthy and great looking people.  What can I say?

Marcy: It was our third date and Ron said, "I have something crazy to ask you."  He asked me if I'd go on it, and I thought, "Wow that is crazy!  I don't even know the guy!" So we applied and I think the whole application process also bonded us.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-marcy-maloy-and-ronald-shalita-talk-the-amazing-race-9678.php
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2009, 07:35:53 PM »
I enjoyed Ron & Marcy and will surely miss them, I wish them much happiness in life and their relationship, they are adorable together and seem in love  :luvu:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2009, 01:24:29 AM »
Amazing Race's Marcy and Ron Find Closure in Vietnam

* Oct 5, 2009 07:49 PM ET
    * by Joyce Eng

The Amazing Race - Marcy and Ronald

Dating couple Marcy Maloy, 60, and Ron Shalita, 59, wanted to represent "older couples" on The Amazing Race, but their time was cut short Sunday after falling behind on a far-flung Detour. There was little disappointment, however, since the pair was eliminated in Vietnam, the same place Marcy's father was shot down and later rescued while serving in the Air Force during the Vietnam War. "It was so wonderful to be there," she tells TVGuide.com. "Obviously the war divided the north and the south, and we met people from the north and the south, and they were the most beautiful, smiling people." See what else the two had to say about their emotional exit, why they did not misunderstand the Detour clue and more.

TVGuide.com: The way the episode was edited, it seemed like you spent a lot of time at the Detour and that's what did you in. Was it?
Marcy: Oh, I would say it was more like a bad taxi! We didn't really spend that much time doing the Detour. We got the letters fairly quickly and then went downstairs to solve it. I would say it was about 10 or 15 minutes.
Ron: Yeah, it wasn't that long. I think the problem was that our Detour was further away, so we had to travel further, and then we were stuck in traffic for a while. It was brutal. But, you know, that's the way it is sometimes. You just never know what's going to happen. Who knew that all the other teams would do the other Detour? We chose brains over brawn, and it turned out brawn was easier!

TVGuide.com: Why did you try to unscramble the word yourselves? Did you not know you could ask someone?
Ron: We didn't know we could! [Laughs] The clue said to go to the roof of the hotel, find six Vietnamese letters in the traffic circle and then figure out the well-known Vietnamese word it spells. It said "figure out." It didn't say anything about asking people, so we went downstairs and tried to figure it out! We were the only team there too, so we were calm and focused and ready to take everything in, you know, hoping to recognize something on the signs. Then we finally asked someone, but I wouldn't say we lost a lot of time doing it. ... I think they also made us seem more calm than we were — or maybe it looked that way compared to everyone else [who were] moving those animals around — but we were definitely determined and fighting to stay in.

TVGuide.com: They also made it look like a three-way race to the Pit Stop, but you guys were clearly last when you got to the Roadblock. No one else was there.
Marcy: Yeah, but as we were getting there, we saw Lance and Keri take off. They had just gotten done, so we knew we weren't that [far] behind.
Ron: They had trouble securing a cab — they had a whole lot of problems this leg! But they were all turned around, and our taxi had trouble getting there too. That's another thing they didn't show — just bad, bad taxi luck.

TVGuide.com: Did you have a feeling you were last when you got to the Pit Stop?
Ron: We were hoping maybe Lance and Keri got lost behind us! [Laughs]
Marcy: Yeah, and obviously it was disappointing, but being there in Reunification Palace was so overwhelming after what my father and my brother went through there, having been shot down and rescued. You go through so much during the Race already that this sort of amplified everything.

TVGuide.com: You only mentioned your father being shot down in Vietnam on the show. How were they rescued?
Marcy: Yeah, they both were. My father... ejected out of an F4 into the Tonkin Bay, and he survived a huge wave until he was rescued by a helicopter. I saw it live on national TV without being warned that it was my father being pulled out of the ocean with a broken neck. My brother, we didn't know about until he had been rescued and was on the hospital ship. They happened to call my mother Collect, and his jaw was broken and everything, but she wouldn't accept the call because she thought he was calling to say "Happy birthday" to my dad. But he was really calling to say he had been shot down. Being there definitely gave me closure.
Ron: This was a warm, open, embracing culture. We got eliminated, but we got to experience something in terms of seeing a country we had no sense of. That really touched both of us.

TVGuide.com: I thought one of the smart things you did was bring a whistle to hail cabs, even thought that probably wasn't fun to hear all the time.
Marcy: [Laughs] Oh, thank you! Yeah, I always said the best things I brought with me were a whistle and my eyelash curler! I always looked good!
Ron: One thing they didn't show was that Marcy carried all of her belongings for three weeks in one seven-pound bag. She got everything in there, so she was very efficient.

TVGuide.com: I read that you guys trained extensively for this, so how disappointing is it to not show your physical prowess?
Marcy: Yeah, I'm very active and I spent months getting ready. We both did. I didn't want to embarrass myself! I went rock climbing and did archery, kung fu, running — the whole nine yards. I went on vacation with my 19-year-old daughter, and I insisted on wearing a backpack to walk and she was like, "Oh, mom. You look like a dork." [Laughs] But I wanted to be prepared! And I did the trapeze. That was fun.
Ron: She did that for months. She was going to be our heights-person if any of the tasks called for it. But unfortunately none did and we didn't last long enough to see if there were!

TVGuide.com: What's next for you guys?
Ron: We talk about the next adventure.
Marcy: Maybe I'll train for a marathon. I need something, though.
Ron: Yeah, we need something different. We talked about maybe living in New York City a little bit. We definitely have some travel on the radar screen.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Races-Marcy-1010529.aspx

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 09:54:21 AM »
Love Marcy and Ron and sad they're gone! :(

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 09:58:47 AM »
My top fave team in terms of relationship/personality/seen on TV, so sad they left early. :'(
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 10:36:50 AM »
I loved Marcy's high energy and enthusiasm and thought Ron was a great balance for her. So sorry to lose them!

But maybe not so much the whistle, good idea that it was... :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 02:15:38 PM »
Marcy and Ron were in the audience on Bonnie Hunt  :hearts:
It was very long I'm not sure if I could YT it ......

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 12:12:28 AM »
You can do it puddin!! :jumpy:

Marcy and Ron on the Insde Dish with Ross!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 01:41:14 AM »
I just looked at their bio now, and I was surprised they're already 60 years (esp Marcy)

The looked like nearing the 50's only! They're strong as well for their age!

But it was sad to see them go...
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »
Thanks for posting the Ross interview peach, Marcy and Ron are great  :hearts:  .. and had me laughing out loud.

I will get the Bonnie Hunt interview up sometime today  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »
Here it is

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:11 PM »
Love these guys, so sad they had to go, thanks for the video puddin.