(1/14) > >>

puddin:
Zev and Justin
Biography
Zev Glassenberg (26); Justin Kanew (30)
Hometown: Sherman Oaks, Calif. / Los Angeles
Occupation: Unemployed/VP of Production and Development for National Lampoon
Relationship: Friends

Zev and Justin's friendship started six years ago when they were working as camp counselors and the two have been very close ever since.  Zev has Asperger's Syndrome, but they don't let it affect their relationship.  They share friends and interests, and the friendship is as mutually beneficial as any could be.

Zev is an avid sports fan — especially basketball — and he has an intense competitive spirit. He describes himself as funny, modest, and loyal, and is running the Race to prove to himself that he can do anything.

Justin prides himself on his patience and his ability to problem solve.  He admits the biggest difference between he and his partner is that Zev is not great in large groups of people — one of the characteristics of Asperger's — while Justin is very easy-going and can assimilate himself into any group.

Outside of the occasional trip to Vegas (where Justin took Zev to lose his virginity), neither has traveled extensively, particularly with one another. Their relationship is spontaneous and unedited and resembles one of brothers more than friends.

puddin:
The Amazing Race 15 - Meet Zev and Justin

Kiwi Jay:
Why can I not help liking every team so far! Loving Zev and Justin! Especially Zev as I too have aspergers though milder/lesser?

puddin:
I love  Justin and Zev too Kiwi and fair warning if anyone and I mean anyone makes light of Zev's disorder they will have to answer to me  :knuckles:
I could tell they are great guys  :wohoo: :wohoo:, can't wait to see them in action  :jumpy:

bag:
A racer with Asperger's Syndrome? Oh wow, hope these guys do well! I'll be rooting for them! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version