The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR15: Eric & Lisa Paskel - Married yoga teachers

<< < (2/7) > >>

puddin:
How does a team "look" boring? and I really wish the racers threads wouldn't turn into a prediction game  :waves:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: puddin on September 10, 2009, 10:11:13 PM ---How does a team "look" boring? and I really wish the racers threads wouldn't turn into a prediction game  :waves:

--- End quote ---

Sorry puddin, i normally like to give a first hand prediction of the team pre-season in their profiles and i've always been doing it this way all along. It's just a little fun prediction based on what i read and see from a particular team and a thought/vibe i get coming from this team. And this team "look" boring because of their pictures.. they look like they are stoned or forced to take photos. For me, photographs taken can say alot about a person personality/character and this is what i get from them.

Of course, i can be wrong too. And that is when i come back to this thread to take back my words/feelings on this team and see the changes that i've made/felt for this team pre and after season. :D

puddin:
You could use the discussion board to make predictions as long as there are no spoilers, everyone is welcomed to start new topics there  :angel:

>>> rules

Jobby:
There will be no spoilers involved, don't worry.

autowil:
They remind me of Matt and Ann.. Hope they go far!! Wohoo.. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version