Author Topic: Reichen and Chip (Season 4)  (Read 12721 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Reichen and Chip (Season 4)
« on: December 19, 2008, 11:50:29 PM »
Reichen is writing a column from the Advocat:

Wading Your Way Through Hollywood

By Reichen Lehmkuhl

An Advocate.com exclusive posted December 18, 2008

Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my last column, covering the current state of the train wreck known as “don’t ask, don’t tell” within our nation’s military ranks. The most common comment I received from readers of Advocate.com was that they had no idea that in 2008 a military member could be taken to court and punished, criminally, for being gay. Yes, it can happen, it does happen, and it’s all paid for by your tax dollars.

Switching gears to a lighter subject, but one that draws equally from my experience: the hopes and dreams of so many young people who come to Hollywood with dreams of "making it." What making it in Hollywood actually means is most definitely different for different people. Some want to be a household name so that their memory will live on long after they're gone. Some come from a low- to no-income background, and their hope is to hit the Hollywood financial jackpot with their talent. To these people: I will already shoot some advice your way and let you know that this isn’t the most well-liked group in Hollywood. You should brush up on your acting skills early to let others know, at least occasionally, that you’re there for “the craft.”

I’m here to explain my version of Hollywood and to give you some pointers on making it here if you’re considering a move, as so many do on a daily basis. Don’t ever say you weren’t warned -- just kidding. Well, sort of.

Loads more here:

http://www.advocate.com/exclusive_detail_ektid68817.asp

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Reichen and Chip (Season 4)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:05:27 AM »
‘The Amazing Race’ Star Takes ‘Wasps’ To Comics, Feature Film

Published by Caleb Goellner on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 9:21 am.

For most people, spending time with their grandparents consists of leisurely outings or afternoon chats. In the upcoming “The Wasps” comic book and feature film, one pilot’s quality time with grandma comes in the form of shooting down Nazi aircraft.

Based the true exploits of the women who served the United States Army Airforce during World War II, collectively known as WASP (Women Air Service Pilots), the comic tells the story of a time-displaced Air Force pilot from modern times who ends up flying alongside his WASP grandmother and battling Nazis in pursuit of a mysterious artifact.

Former Air Force pilot and “The Amazing Race” winner Reichen Lehmkuhl created the concept based on his real life grandmother Betty Turner Stagg, who served as a WASP pilot during WWII.

The project, slated to arrive in stores in 2010 through Bluewater Productions, was co-written by Lehmkuhl, Bluewater president Darren G. Davis and Adam Gragg. It is currently being illustrated by Jacob Bear.

“What attracted me to this story is the dynamic between grandson and grandmother,” said Davis in an official press release, “He knows who she is, but can’t tell her. There’s that thin line between completing the mission and changing history. But most important, it’s a love letter to family pride and the bonds of friendship that forge between people in times of danger and adversity.”

Golden House Entertainment is currently developing a live-action motion picture based on the creative team’s initial comic book script rather than a complete graphic novel, a practice becoming more commonplace in Hollywood. Details are sparse regarding production or casting, but Lehmkuhl is attached, which means it could be possible to see the former pilot don flight gear on camera.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/06/16/the-amazing-race-star-takes-wasps-to-comics-feature-film/

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 02:24:09 PM »
I thhing one of team member is dating lance bass

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »
I think you need to catch up on the news.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 08:33:53 AM »
:lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:02:18 AM »
:lol: :lol:

I thought it was a model named Pedro something???

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
Reichen Lehmkuhl to Lead MY BIG GAY ITALIAN WEDDING:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Reichen_Lehmkuhl_to_Lead_MY_BIG_GAY_ITALIAN_WEDDING_Opens_55_20100310

Reichen Lehmkuhl, the "Amazing Race" winner will be getting married this spring... in the new comedy, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, by Anthony J. Wilkinson, Off-Broadway at St. Luke's Theatre, 308 West 46th Street (between Eighth & Ninth Avenues), beginning an open-ended ‘engagement' on May 5th, with Opening Night set for May 22nd.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 12:09:50 AM »
I received this link in an e-mail from Reichen's mom this afternoon.

Reichen's biography of his life at the Air Force Academy and in the Air Force under Don't Ask Don't Tell, has been adapted into a screenplay, according to Page Six in The New York Post.

-- theschnauzers

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 02:17:39 PM »
Reichen has been dating a hot brazilian model, Rodiney Santiago  for almost a year now. They are on a reality tv show, A-List: New York on the LOGO channel airing @10pm EST Mondays and repeat several times during the week. This coming Monday is the series finale, with the cast reunion the following week. The show has been getting high ratings and things are looking good that the show will get picked up for a second season.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2011, 09:44:06 PM »
This is an article in the EDGE publication about Chip Arndt's latest venture in support of marriage equality:

Also gives a biography of sorts on Chip some of which I hadn't seen mentioned in the media in the part,

The Amazing Race of Couples for Equality’s Chip Arndt

-- theschnauzers

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »
The latest on Reichen:

He is currently filming the second season of The A-List: New York to air late summer.

Reichen and Rodiney have split up but remain friends.

Offline slayton

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 08:02:27 PM »
Watch The Supertrailer: Couples Therapy Guarantees A Roller Coaster Of Emotions

Couples therapy in general can be a harrowing, emotional journey. When you add to that the pressure of being a celebrity couple, it can become downright volatile. Which is why Dr. Jenn Berman is using her twenty plus years of expertise to try and mend five relationships (some of which might actually be beyond repair) on VH1′s Couples Therapy, which premieres Wednesday, March 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. In the supertrailer above, watch as DMX and Tashera Simmons, Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill, Angelina Pivarnick and Chris Nirschel, Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl, and Reichen Lehmkuhl and Rodiney Santiago all sit on Dr. Jenn’s couch and try to figure out if their relationships will endure the test of time.

http://blog.vh1.com/2012-03-06/watch-the-supertrailer-couples-therapy-guarantees-a-roller-coaster-of-emotions/