Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

START LINE ELIMINATION AND NEW TWIST IN THE RACE

<< < (13/13)

Jobby:
I think Lena and Kristy must be the most memorable early eliminated team due to that friggin roadblock. :lol:

Moo:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 16, 2009, 11:54:07 AM ---They were NOT seen on the ferry...which is one reason they WERE decoys.

--- Quote from: walkingpneumonia on September 16, 2009, 10:57:56 AM ---Is the Switchback a means to pay homage to a previous TAR episode, or is it just an admission by TPTB that they've run out of ideas for new detours and have to start recycling the old detours.
IMHO its a cop out that will probably only be historically significant to TAR aficionados. :meow:
What's next? Will TAR 16 follow the same route and tasks as a previous season?

Maybe its time to bring some new creative juices into the race planning.   I'm available BTW.  ;D

--- End quote ---

They are already recycling locations from TARA and vice versa. I can see TARA using our locations and the contacts we have there...but you would think we could have the $$ to be a little more creative.

Cai be and the Mekong Delta anyone??

Me too, wp! I would be great at location planning, lol!

--- End quote ---

Me as well! We should work as a team in terms of location and tasks <3 !

WP, I totally agree about what you're saying. Sadly, TPTB and WRP is starting to "run out" of amazing tasks... I think :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version