Archive > The Amazing Race 15 Spoilers

START LINE ELIMINATION AND NEW TWIST IN THE RACE

<< < (2/13) > >>

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: baydogg on September 09, 2009, 07:32:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on September 09, 2009, 07:32:07 AM ---Haha , this we know thanks to Chateau  :jam:

--- Quote ---For the first time, one team will be booted at the start of the trek, and racers will have to tackle the Switchback, a new twist that sends teams back to one of the series' most challenging "roadblocks." Executive producer Bertram van Munster said the racers will set off from the Los Angeles River, then first head to Tokyo to complete several zany tasks.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yer. But Roadblock twist is a good surprise!  :tup:

--- End quote ---

I wonder why they quotation marked "roadblock" though. And wouldn't it be too much, and considering some tasks from past seasons are similar to one another?

Still, can't wait! I've never heard of a Switchback in TAR games/fanfics! :wohoo:

BayBay:
I think "roadblock" is just in commas because it is not a common term

Coutzy:
I'm thinking that it works similar to the U-Turn i.e. One team can send a team that is behind them back to have the other team member perform the Roadblock.

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: realshowfan on September 09, 2009, 07:35:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on September 09, 2009, 07:32:07 AM ---Haha , this we know thanks to Chateau  :jam:

--- Quote ---For the first time, one team will be booted at the start of the trek, and racers will have to tackle the Switchback, a new twist that sends teams back to one of the series' most challenging "roadblocks." Executive producer Bertram van Munster said the racers will set off from the Los Angeles River, then first head to Tokyo to complete several zany tasks.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I wonder why they quotation marked "roadblock" though. And wouldn't it be too much, and considering some tasks from past seasons are similar to one another?

Still, can't wait! I've never heard of a Switchback in TAR games/fanfics! :wohoo:

--- End quote ---

Am I the only one on this forum that hopes there WASN'T a new twist? :groan: It's okay for me fanfics/games, but NOT the real seasons. :groan:

eragon:

--- Quote from: Raymond on September 09, 2009, 08:05:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: realshowfan on September 09, 2009, 07:35:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Am I the only one on this forum that hopes there WASN'T a new twist? :groan: It's okay for me fanfics/games, but NOT the real seasons. :groan:

--- End quote ---

You're not the only one.  :lol:
I hate the new twist, but not the Switchback. I thought it's exciting.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version