Author Topic: Old Chima News but still...  (Read 3153 times)

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Old Chima News but still...
« on: September 08, 2009, 05:01:39 PM »
 I just have to say that Chima left like a month ago and Natalie is still wanting to "avenge" her expulsion :groan:. She blames Michele for getting Chima kicked off. Chima got Chima expelled! Nat will find any excuse to hate her (:;). Natalie should've also gotten expelled for messing with people's stuff so many times! What a delusional piece of ****. I will throw something at the TV if Nat has a smart ass comment as Michele walks out the door! D-U-N. Dun!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
Re: Old Chima News but still...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 05:26:37 PM »
ITA!!!

Chima brought everything on herself!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 05:36:16 PM »
I'm going to write a letter to CBS if Natalie wants to talk dirty to Michele if she's evicted tonight. Natalie's a lowlife, and she shows it through her actions and her words. I find it kind of depressing that she's allowed to swipe stuff and get away with half of the crap she does in the house and gets away with it.

Michele has little to do with Chima getting expelled. Natalie just wants to think Michele provoked Chima and that's how it led to the expulsion.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
Where is the link so I can write them too

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 07:02:27 PM »
I have zero idea. I wouldn't mind looking for it unless someone wants to do the work for me. I've got stuff I have to do and really have to do it. (Why am I procrastinating? Goddamn, self.)

In other news, I just realized that I was absolutely redundant in my post up there. *blushes*
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 08:24:06 PM »
I have zero idea. I wouldn't mind looking for it unless someone wants to do the work for me. I've got stuff I have to do and really have to do it. (Why am I procrastinating? Goddamn, self.)
Go to  http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/?ttag=tv;bigbrother  scroll to the bottom of the page and hit "user feedback". Then it will ask you what show you are referring to and you can email them. That's how I've been complaining to them anyways  :lol: