Author Topic: BIG BROTHER TwitterŽ Pages: Ongoing Updates  (Read 15297 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BIG BROTHER TwitterŽ Pages: Ongoing Updates
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 04:13:41 PM »
I miss Jessie's final tweet of the week, thanks to Domino's and their cute little way of online ordering.

No fear. I'll post it.

Last day of being HOH on Week 3, I'm excited to see what week 4 inside the Big Brother has in store for all that are still in attendance!

Be sure to check out our blogs that have been written week to week on what was on the mind of the HOH, during the time of their reign of the

house. We also are able to take pictures with a camera for a short duration of time and for the most part everyone has a good time with it

Please cross your fingers and keep me in your prayers as to someone I have aligned myself with or a fellow Athlete wins HOH!!!

If the twist is what I think it is and Jeff wins, you have to worry.

Thank you to all the supporters and fans contributing to my cause on the outside helping with websites and photos,

hat will be the day!!! Also want to thank everyone for this aMaZinG opportunity that I will be forever grateful for

and know that I'm loving EVERY MINUTE! (except the early mornings!!!) I have every intention on making the best of it and coming out on top

BTW!!!!

Wishing all the best with continuous expertise God Bless, Jessie "Young Gunz"

I'll throw up the duece duece when I walk out of the DR.....it aint easy....being CHEESEYYYYYYYY!!!

And that's it for Jessie this week. Stay tuned for the new HOH either later tonight or whenever.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »
Who wants information on the Jeff/Jordan show?

Jeff lives in his parents' basement. Jordan shares a one bedroom apartment with her mom.

Jeff's mom told BB "Jeff is absolutely single; he does not have a girlfriend. He definitely wants children."

According to Jeff's dad, "Jeff does have a domestic side. He loves to cook, but like many good chefs, he hates to clean up!"

Jordan's grandpa thinks that Jordan is keeping things low key with Jeff because "she knows Grandpa is watching!!"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 10:31:51 PM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 09:24:49 PM »
It's been a while, and Russell's coming in to tweet. That's what it sounds like.

HELLO BIG BROTHER FANS!! Thanks to all for supporting us and watching the live feeds on CBS.COM.

This is the new HOH Russell the Mongoose aka The LoveMuscle aka The Shotgun thanking all my fans personally.

Bringing in the Veto nickname you gave yourself, huh?

Of course a special thanks to all my UC Davis Wrestlers. I hope all you fans enjoy the show and I am giving you plenty to enjoy

From all the arguments to all the hilarious moments caught on tape

I want to thank all of you for watching us whether you like the Lovemuscle or not we appreciate all of you as fans!

First one to not single out your own fans. I have to give you credit. :tup:

Oh and by the way.....that last HOH competition sucked big time....note to self....leave on clothes during wet competitions.

Just a little insider info....this game is more grueling that I ever percieved. From the day to day grind

to the bordem, and lying its hard to figure out whats real and who is worth listening to. I never expected this to be this hard

Not to mention no music or outside contact and you are stuck with people you don't even like....try that on for size.

But I would never trade in this opportunity of a lifetime. This is a learning process, to bad one mistake and you are out!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 09:43:11 PM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »
Stay tuned... Chima's coming on very shortly.

Hey BB fans, it's the first female HOH of season 11, Chima...

And she's talking strategy.

I want a woman to win this game so I'm currently working on getting all the ladies on board to pick off the men, one by one...

It's no surprise my first target is Russell. There's definitely no love lost between us.

Definitely no surprise after what happened last week between you two.

Russell's M.O. throughout this game has been to Befriend, Backstab, & Bully. And that will all lead to his demise in this house.

In this house... Your friends may be your enemies. Everybody LOVES to sleep. Many arguments begin & end over dirty dishes...

I can barely get a word in with my alliance because they sleep all day and then want to keep me up until 5 am with their paranoia...

Just yank them out of bed. I don't think they'd mind. ;D

With all my "observations" you may think that I'm not grateful, but I am.This is a fun experience with highs/lows, ups/downs.Much like life.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 06:51:43 PM by Mandoli »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 10:05:52 PM »
After a long hiatus, the Twitter updates begin again.

hey everybody it's jeff your new HOH

this experience is soooo amazing and being HOH finally has made it that much better!

i just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who voted for me to get the magical power

Yeah, and then I'm going to thank you (sarcastically) for joining forces with the Dark Side.

it helped me so much i can't thank you enough!!! without that power i might not have made it this far so THANKS!

And you might not be getting any further than next week if anyone but Jordan wins HOH.

the hardest part about the BB house so far for me is no music in here and you can't sing either as you know

don't get me wrong some of the people in this house drive me bananas on a daily basis, but i guess that comes with being in the BB house

Some? With the number of people left in the house, you can call it "all" and still make it sensible.

sometimes throughout the day i find myself getting frustrated with people or different situation because your mind is always going crazy

You seem to be on a one-track mind with one thing... I keep referencing it elsewhere, so I shouldn't say it here.

but then i have to remind myself what an honor it is to be here, and im thankful everyday for this experience

And here we go...

well enough about the everyday grind in here, im sure you wanna hear about me and jordan a little bit??????

jordan is really one of the nicest people i have ever met in my life. im not sure how she's coming off on tv

because she says a lot of crazy things in hear everyday even i don't understand sometimes..

but her heart is in the right the place and that's one of the things i like most about her

jordan is a sweet girl and i respect that..... dosen't mean im gonna stop trying?????? ha

by the way, these competitions we have in here are even crazier and more fun than they look on tv there great!

well my times up, thanks again for the votes and im going to do my best to get to the final 2!

thanks for watching and the support and hopefully i'll be back soon!!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 10:30:21 PM by Mandoli »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 10:43:09 PM »
thanks Mandy  :hearts: it is really cool to read the tweets from the hoh and your input makes them even better  :tup:
delightful just delightful

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:03 AM »
I have to take care of a few Tweets for you since I missed them. First, Kevin's. I'll get Natalie's up later today.

hey its Kevin in the BB house! reppin' the HOH status...w00t!

<3 being HOH! feel like a queen (as if I'm not already a big enough one)

Nominated Jeff/Michelle....Jeff didn't take it so well...oh weeeellll

Anywhooo....i got to get back to scheming .... my ears are burning...so some biznatch is talking about me

I hope I can win BB...i'm upside down with mortgage and this can DEF help!

Psssst....wanna know what's the coolest thing about being on BB? The comps! (so elaborate and FUN!) I feel so grateful!

Person I miss the most at this point is strangely Chima! Yes i know...she a crazy biznatch...but she had a really funny side too.

Guess who is my LEAST fav person in house....clue.....name rhymes with Beff.

As a fan of BB I would have never guessed the amount of paranoia I would experience! You think EVERYONE is talking about you.

Surprising enough you forget about the cameras (except at night when you hear the thing zoom up on yo azzzz)

No time for me to rant on this one, but I'll give you some real nice comments about Natalie's when I have more time on my hands. Bed calls right now and I don't want to have to sleep on my keyboard while reading her crap.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »
It's time for the final Tweet that I promised. Here's Natalie's Twitter session.

Hey all you Tweeters out there, this is Natalie, HOH from BB 11

So this has been a great week for me in the BB house because I got engaged this past week

You didn't seem too enthusiastic about it.

So for all of you wondering when the wedding will be, well hopefully asap and yes it will be in Arizona

And the divorce will be soon after? I don't see you two staying together long.

I want to thank all of you guys for the support you have given me this season

I hope I am making you all proud and I hope to make all my fans even prouder by walking out with the $500,000

Iv'e played this game with as much loyalty, integrity and honesty that the game allows

Excuse me? Don't make me laugh. Your loyalty and honesty pretty much sucked since day one.

I hope to continue with my same game play throughout the rest of the game

Three words: Keep on lying.

For all you wondering what I will do with the money, well of course pay for my wedding, a

a house for my hubby and I to start our lives in and pay off my student loans from ASU.

As far as the BB 11 house, well YES it is as amazing as it looks on T.V.

It is extremely hard being stuck here for 3 months and no contact to anyone or anything in the outside but

it has all been worth it and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Remind me to not team up with you if we're in that house together, okay?

I would reccomend this experience to anyone and if you dont make it your 1st shot keep trying, as it took me a few myself

Even though many of my allies have been evicted, they havent been forgotten and I continue to fight for them

If my girl Chima is out there reading this, i love you, miss you and will avenge your expulsion by getting Michelle evicted from this house

You have to pick the peach fuzz out of your brain. Michele didn't provoke Chima to get her expelled.

Well guys my time is up, thank you all for your support, words of encouragment and blessings

I hope to make you all proud and bring home a victory

I hope they drop you on your ass and dropkick you out in a few days. Third place, anyone?

Thank you to ALL!