Author Topic: Why is Natalie trying to lie about her and Kevin?  (Read 3532 times)

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
Why is Natalie trying to lie about her and Kevin?
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:47:10 PM »
What's the point of lying about their alliance when everyone already knew about it from the get go.

All she's doing is alienating Kevin and making him more and more pissed. Anyways, even by putting Kevin up, he can still win immunity and even if he didn't go up, he'd still be playing for immunity, so lying doesn't really help her whatsoever.

She is just overthinking and she is a horrible strategist.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Why is Natalie trying to lie about her and Kevin?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 08:09:18 PM »
I can't stand Natalie at all but I think what she is doing is smart because if by some "fluke" Jordan wins final hoh then she still has Jordan on her side. Kevin is stupid for not seeing this. In the last 2 weeks she has really played a good hand keeping kevin close and jordan close. Whoever wins...takes nat or so she thinks! I hope Jordan does win and by a dang land slide...let those 2 turds sweat for a while...Bring it Jordan we are all pulling for ya!
delightful just delightful

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 08:56:26 PM »
Natalie is not happy unless she is lying and that is really the only thing she is good at in this game.  She has had no skill in any challenges and lucked out on the last HOH one, but she is a master manipulator and liar.  I can not stand the thought of her even possibly winning this game. :meow:

Offline hategnats

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »
Nat is a pathalogical lier ! If the remaining houseguests were smart, they would pick her for final two,because I really think the jury house lost alot of respect for her when she lied about her age !  Hopefully Jeff will bring it to their attention how many more times she has lied ! I seriously believe whoever takes Gnat to the end has a chance ! And I can't wait to see the look on her face when she LOSES !!!!! priceless................................

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »
We should have a better idea after tonight's show how it will play out.

Welcome to RFF hategnats.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »
Yesterday I turned on my TV and BBAD was on I saw Kevin all alone upstairs. He was really thinking who to evict, I think. I don't know where his head is at. When he is talking to Nat I think he is with her, but then in the diary rooms he is calling her a liar. Does anyone think that Kev is scared of Nat if he goes against her wish to evict Michele? As much as I want Michele to continue in the game I think he is scared to evict Jordan.

Offline bearsfolife

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 03:55:04 PM »
Yesterday I turned on my TV and BBAD was on I saw Kevin all alone upstairs. He was really thinking who to evict, I think. I don't know where his head is at. When he is talking to Nat I think he is with her, but then in the diary rooms he is calling her a liar. Does anyone think that Kev is scared of Nat if he goes against her wish to evict Michele? As much as I want Michele to continue in the game I think he is scared to evict Jordan.

I would evict Jordan for the simple fact that if she got to the final 2, she'd probably win because I don't know if Natalie has the votes with lying about her age and I also don't know how Kevin is thought of. Michelle probably would only win if it was between her and Natalie.

Jordan hasn't burned any bridges, hasn't lied, hasn't manipulated. Yea, she rode Jeff's coattails and didn't win much except for 1 HOH(which Jeff handed to her), but I think with all the lies that Kevin and Natalie have circulated recently, it could give Jordan an edge in that respect.