Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 335537 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1250 on: September 15, 2009, 04:36:29 PM »
I think this ending has been the best of them by far.. not AS boring as the finale's  in the past when knowing niether one of the past f2 were  people we enjoyed to update... I'm not saying i enjoyed updating nat..  but having the 3 there made it tolerable. 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1251 on: September 15, 2009, 04:38:04 PM »
I think this ending has been the best of them by far.. not AS boring as the finale's  in the past when knowing niether one of the past f2 were  people we enjoyed to update... I'm not saying i enjoyed updating nat..  but having the 3 there made it tolerable. 
I agree with you ugot  :tup: the final 2 were always boring as hell...at least we gotta little bit of game talk out of these 3  :casey
delightful just delightful

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1252 on: September 15, 2009, 04:42:02 PM »
I agree, there's more suspend, not know who the final 2 is going to be.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1253 on: September 15, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
having the 3 there  makes the ending not so painful!  :suicide:funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1254 on: September 15, 2009, 05:01:20 PM »
having the 3 there  makes the ending not so painful!  :suicide:funny:

But Nat is still in the mix URGGG!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1255 on: September 15, 2009, 05:17:39 PM »
I'm soooo nervous...  is anyone else nervous????    :chute: :hyper: :wine:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1256 on: September 15, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »
I just want to say.. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH UPDATERS. I APPRECIATE THE TIME THAT YOU ALL PUT INTO THIS GAME SO VERY MUCH. YOU RULE. :hearts: :yess: :jam: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline imd2431

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1257 on: September 15, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »
I'm a nervous reck!! im new to this site this season and i can't believe that i've been watching big brother since season 1 and it never gets old i love it and thank u to all the updaters u guys rocked it GO JORDAN

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1258 on: September 15, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »
Also... A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE MEMBER AND GUEST WHO HAVE ALL JOINED TOGETHER TO DISCUSS, GIVE OPINIONS AND RANT, AND JUST MAKE THIS ALL SO INTERESTING AND SO MUCH FUN. :casey :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1259 on: September 15, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »
YES..GO JORDAN!!! :yess: :hearts:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1260 on: September 15, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »
I'm a nervous reck!! im new to this site this season and i can't believe that i've been watching big brother since season 1 and it never gets old i love it and thank u to all the updaters u guys rocked it GO JORDAN

:bigwelcome

We are all in the same boat!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1261 on: September 15, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
Shame on me....   for not thanking the updaters !!   :tup: :hugs:   I've lurked off and on other years, but was really glued to the computer this year (illness and unemployment).  I really appreciate all the hours/days etc. that you kept us up-to-date on the goings on in the BB house.  Some days exciting....others dreadfully boring. 

Here's to you all !!   

:wohoo:   :hearts:   :beer2: :partie:

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1262 on: September 15, 2009, 05:48:23 PM »
I have to say all the BB episodes I've been freaking out on live evict night --not so much the eviction but who was going to get HOH.  Tonight -- I 'm not freaking out for some reason.  I'm more bummed that we all won't be bitching and complaining and cheering anymore for the HG of the week.  I only hope that kevin and Jordon do what they have been saying.  I just want Jordon to get some money.  I just hope for her in the F2.  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1263 on: September 15, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
even though it's almost over  when i think about who will win the final HOH  i get goose bumps!

and to think that it may be jordan getting something and possibly winning i get all choked up and teary eyed!!

even if she doesn't make it to the F2.(GASP) i truely hope  good things come to her starting with America's Choice.. :tup:

As we all stated in the past she can do Crest White Stripe commercials!! even though they do make her teeth tingle!! :lol:

Offline imd2431

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1264 on: September 15, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »
I do hope that which ever of the two win part 3 the  right decision is made or all this anticipating for tonight will turn into dissapointment  and i agree i want to c jordo walk  away with more than her dignity

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1265 on: September 15, 2009, 06:02:08 PM »
Nat has taken something from almost everyone. She took from Michele, Kevin, Jordon, Jessie, Russell, Chima, maybe Lydia and probably intended to keep Jeffs hat.lol.  She hasn't gave anything to anyone, has she?

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1266 on: September 15, 2009, 06:05:05 PM »
I personally think Kevin and Jordan will both choose each other.  I think both conclude that Nat would have most of the jury votes.  

That's interesting...knowing what we saw/heard the jury members say about Nat last week---of course, they don't know that. 

I can't wait to see Jordan and Jeff reunite...    :hearts:

me too!!  And I want to see Jordan with her family, she's gonna be a sobbing mess!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1267 on: September 15, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »
Nat has taken something from almost everyone. She took from Michele, Kevin, Jordon, Jessie, Russell, Chima, maybe Lydia and probably intended to keep Jeffs hat.lol.  She hasn't gave anything to anyone, has she?

what is with her?  she is the biggest piece of work I have ever seen.  I cannot believe her with K's hoodie.  that very well could be from his BF.  or someone close to him.  I think he said it was japanese??  she's trying to justify taking it -- saying BB gave it to him?  I thought when you were HOH personal stuff came from friends, family.  Biggest scumbag BB has ever had.  And they had a few scumbags!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1268 on: September 15, 2009, 06:07:25 PM »

she's given them all a headache that we know  :lol:

Offline imd2431

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1269 on: September 15, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »
Although some people think that the lie natalie fabricated was the biggest move in the game but wasnt the lie actually the truth?

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1270 on: September 15, 2009, 06:14:35 PM »
I can't imagine her keeping the stuff for the memories, like jordan.  Nat doesn't seem to have a heart or to be sentimental about anything. She probably thinks she will sell the stuff for big bucks on ebay.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1271 on: September 15, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »
Although some people think that the lie natalie fabricated was the biggest move in the game but wasnt the lie actually the truth?

yep which is why Jeff fell for it amd ended up booting Russ.  if memory serves me right!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1272 on: September 15, 2009, 06:27:42 PM »
I think that the only good thing coming out of Nat badgering Kevin to the point where he finally gave in and let her keep the hoodie is that he will use that as part of his BOOT speech when he shows her the door.  :boot: :gaw :CnJ: :bump :crazy

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL POSTERS

:partie: :thankyou: :hrt: :hug?: :yikes :pickle: :wtg: :luvya: :happy: :roses: :boobs: :hyper: :ya3: :piano: }^{ :dancer: :party: :ty3: :<3 :ty :ty4posting :cow :yourock: :elvis: :conf: :monroe: :bounce :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1273 on: September 15, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »
 :hearts:...thank you updaters-you were all brilliant, funny and soooo appreciated!!!
Go Red Sox!!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1274 on: September 15, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
Nat has actually had no game play at all. Even her lies are moot. As for the one about being 18yrs old..that is sooo stupid. And as immature as she is she could have told everyone she was 10 yrs old and they probably would have believed that too.lol.  No one really believed that one anyway..they just didn't have any proof that she was lieing and if they ask her about anything they knew she would just lie again.lol