Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336502 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1150 on: September 14, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »
michele jeff and jordan brushed thier teeth morning and night and like 2 more times during the day .. they always brushed after they ate.. it was something for them to do and jeff brushed alot after he smoked a cigarette

nat does bruush her teeth and  i know this cuz she makes the same "hockin - up phlem noise" that jeff does and worse some times.. she just doesn't  brush  alot..

i love the fact that nat is paraniod and that kevin is over working himself on what to do and jordan is the one although obviously nervous to us updaters and feeedsters is the calm one!!  :hearts:

hag and nag don't  really have a clue.. as each day goes by those 2 get deeper into the BB F2  insecure world.  I JUST LOVE IT!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1151 on: September 14, 2009, 04:19:19 PM »
I love how Nat is cheesed at an outside LD...it's 1:30 in the afternoon, KNUCKLEHEAD!  (:;)

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1152 on: September 14, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
A lot of people are nervous that if that was a banner plane that it said something to Kevin about take nat to the final 2. Since Kevin seems to be leaning towards taking Jordan, I would not be surprised if someone is trying to mess with the game at this point. I am hoping it was not a banner that affects Kevin's decison. I was so happy he wanted Jordan to go to F2.  :groan:
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1153 on: September 14, 2009, 05:03:12 PM »
lyrics to the jet song..look what you've done. 

Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems like such fun
Until you lose what you had won
Ooh, ooh

Give me back my point of view
Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Take my photo of the wall
If it just won't sing for you
Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to do

A fool of everyone
A fool of everyone

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1154 on: September 14, 2009, 05:06:19 PM »
Think they were messing with Kevins mind. lol

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1155 on: September 14, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »
I would love for all this speculation to have some truth  to it.. but here's my view and some facts

i know i heard music.. and before the music kevin did say it's gone after looking up in the sky.

he did not get up and point  from what I SAW.

i did hear a plane.. and it was awefully loud giving me the impression it was flying low.

i'm  not sure if BB was purposely letting this song bleed through..

it's definately making it fun to see what everyone is thinking though!! :jumpy:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1156 on: September 14, 2009, 05:37:25 PM »
IMO Kevin is just being mean with all the Jeff chat.  We know he cannot stand Jeff, but to take it out on Jordo?  Shut up Kevin! (:;)
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1157 on: September 14, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »
 :waves: Hi all! I guess this is my last day for TID-BITS, so here's one I just found about Chima not being invited to the finale:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gu7VoyfLkfs86MZvAl-TR_nHyiCQD9AN6EKG0

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1158 on: September 14, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »
ok this is what i got from the rewind

on feed 4 @ 3:06 BBT keivn is laying on the sofa  aplane goes by and you can hear it getting closer and closer..  at 3:07 kevin talks into his mic but you can't hear what he says cuz of the plane but  you can see his lips say "BB THERE IS A BANNER"  and he begins to point up in the air.. then he gestures to nat but she's not looking and the camera doesn't move  to her at all stays on kevin..  kevin keeps looking towards the girls to see if they are looking.

at 3:08 55 Kevin sits back down and says into his mic "it's gone" then a few secs later he says "i don't want anybody to ruin my game" then the music  bleeds through  which has the lyrics "she's gone" but it does't sound like the one from the  group jet

hope that helps!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1159 on: September 14, 2009, 05:57:20 PM »
Thanks Ugot!  was dying to find out what that was about, sounds like only Kevin knows!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1160 on: September 14, 2009, 06:07:38 PM »
IMO Kevin is just being mean with all the Jeff chat.  We know he cannot stand Jeff, but to take it out on Jordo?  Shut up Kevin! (:;)

He has developed an extreme case of dislike for Jeff...

Can't wait til Kevin goes home and sees the little "Jeff can water my garden anytime bit" that BB showed not once, but TWICE!!!

That will be enough to burn his arse!  :yess:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1161 on: September 14, 2009, 06:59:48 PM »
We report.. you decide.  :lol:

Link to the flashback of the plane and possible banner in the back yard: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg473752.html#msg473752
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1162 on: September 14, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »
As much as I will miss 'chatting' and hanging out with you guys....  I'm glad it's almost over.  It gets painful at times.  I don't know if I will even be able to watch tomorrow night....you know, maybe with the TV muted and watching with my hands to my face and fingers spread apart....  Jordan just HAS to win...  she deserves it for putting up with these two mean, horrible ignoramusses for the whole season, but particularly the last couple of weeks.

I guess we could 'meet again'.... over at the TAR site/thread ! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1163 on: September 14, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »
As much as I will miss 'chatting' and hanging out with you guys....  I'm glad it's almost over.  It gets painful at times.  I don't know if I will even be able to watch tomorrow night....you know, maybe with the TV muted and watching with my hands to my face and fingers spread apart....  Jordan just HAS to win...  she deserves it for putting up with these two mean, horrible ignoramusses for the whole season, but particularly the last couple of weeks.

I hear what you are saying starbaby.  It just cracks me up to read the posts and their little side comments having me grinning a lot of the time.  Makes some of this painful mess easier to take.  But I will miss it too.  But am excited for TAR and Survivor to start.  I guess I'm a reality junkie.  But very selective.  LOL. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1164 on: September 14, 2009, 07:20:27 PM »

I hear what you are saying starbaby.  It just cracks me up to read the posts and their little side comments having me grinning a lot of the time.  Makes some of this painful mess easier to take.  But I will miss it too.  But am excited for TAR and Survivor to start.  I guess I'm a reality junkie.  But very selective.  LOL. 

I'm ready for it to end as well...

I've never done the TAR or Survivor thing on RFF...probably because there's not the daily "stuff" going on.  Maybe I'll try it though, because I WILL miss you all!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1165 on: September 14, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »
I've never done the TAR or Survivor thing on RFF...probably because there's not the daily "stuff" going on.  Maybe I'll try it though, because I WILL miss you all!

Me either, lovemykiddies.....  for the same reason, but I think it would be fun to discuss our favorites and some of the dumb/difficult/funny things they do. 

....did you read what they were talking about a little bit ago??    :funny:  They had wine, so that was the reason, I guess...  And now Natalie is cooking again and wants K/J to give a 'shout out' to her cooking on live TV tomorrow.  Are you kidding????   :groan:  She didn't even know you had to saute' bacon before you put it in a sauce, etc.  I loved it when Jordan said 'I don't think I like your sauce'---at least she's honest! 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1166 on: September 14, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »

I'm ready for it to end as well...

LMK -- I found myself wondering at the start of BB if people like you I had chatted with last year over this nonsense would jump right back in again.  I'm glad you and the rest of gang did.  Its been an emotional roller coaster.  And it will be sad to see it end, but hey there is next season again.  

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1167 on: September 14, 2009, 07:34:34 PM »

LMK -- I found myself wondering at the start of BB if people like you I had chatted with last year over this nonsense would jump right back in again.  I'm glad you and the rest of gang did.  Its been an emotional roller coaster.  And it will be sad to see it end, but hey there is next season again.  

I know - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back, but RFF sucked me back in!!!  :lol:

STARBABY,  Unless I'm mistaken, Nat just said her sauce consisited of "milk ranch  hot sauce garlic sauce."  This girl wants a shout out?!?

She cooks like my 5 year old...   :groan:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1168 on: September 14, 2009, 07:41:06 PM »

I know - I wasn't sure if I was going to come back, but RFF sucked me back in!!!  :lol:

STARBABY,  Unless I'm mistaken, Nat just said her sauce consisited of "milk ranch  hot sauce garlic sauce."  This girl wants a shout out?!?

She cooks like my 5 year old...   :groan:

Here we go -- now nat thinks her food is so great it belongs in a restaurant?? :groan: :groan:  Did i actually read that right???????

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1169 on: September 14, 2009, 07:43:41 PM »
OT --  Patrick Swayze passed away. :ot:    :'(

LMK - I think your five year old could do better.  How has this girl lived for 24 years?  Oh wait...she has everyone wait on her, that's right.  

p.s.---I worked fulltime and went to college when I was in my early 40's.  It was fun and hell at the same time.  It was SO worth it !!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1170 on: September 14, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
Okay I heard he song thanks gang!   :jam:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1171 on: September 14, 2009, 07:53:30 PM »
 :'( That's very sad about Patrick Swayze, he fought a good fight. His latest show was very good. I will have to dig out my Ghost DVD and have a good cry this weekend.

:groan: Nat is an idiot. I hope Jason is watching today so he knows not to buy a house with a kitchen in it. She better not have any babies, she will kill them by feeding them. I come from a family of foodies, thank goodness none of them watch BB because they would come over to my house and unplug all of my TVs for watching Nat's Massacre in the Kitchen. Maybe, since we all love our little Nat so much, we should send in an application on her behalf to Hell's Kitchen, and let Gordon Ramsey eradicate her for us. Can you imagine a scene between Nat and Gordon? Maybe we could send Chima as well to really add some oomph to the show. I would actually pay to see that!  :funny: :lol: ;D :snicker:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1172 on: September 14, 2009, 07:55:52 PM »
OT --  Patrick Swayze passed away. :ot:    :'(

LMK - I think your five year old could do better.  How has this girl lived for 24 years?  Oh wait...she has everyone wait on her, that's right.  

p.s.---I worked fulltime and went to college when I was in my early 40's.  It was fun and hell at the same time.  It was SO worth it !!

You're right - that was an offense to my 5 year old...  :lol:

Maybe N can go back to school and become a chef ~ day 3 of cooking, and she's Rick Bayless...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1173 on: September 14, 2009, 07:57:29 PM »
Nat is an idiot. I hope Jason is watching today so he knows not to buy a house with a kitchen in it. She better not have any babies, she will kill them by feeding them. I come from a family of foodies, thank goodness none of them watch BB because they would come over to my house and unplug all of my TVs for watching Nat's Massacre in the Kitchen. Maybe, since we all love our little Nat so much, we should send in an application on her behalf to Hell's Kitchen, and let Gordon Ramsey eradicate her for us. Can you imagine a scene between Nat and Gordon? Maybe we could send Chima as well to really add some oomph to the show. I would actually pay to see that!     

Artzy...you are a genius !!   And yes, I would pay to see that, too !!  I like cooking shows, but can't tolerate Gordon Ramsey...  but I would tune in if Nat and/or Chima were there!!  Gordon doesn't like divas !!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1174 on: September 14, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »
Since Kevin seems to be leaning towards taking Jordan,

Does this come from the live feeds or from Kevin's DR sessions? I'm thinking his DR sessions are lies, because he never follows through on his DR promises. He always does the exact opposite in fact.