Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336440 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1025 on: September 12, 2009, 01:52:39 PM »
Myself I want Jordan and Kevin in final 2, I really want to see Natalie face when she's cut. I remember reading somewhere Michele and Jordan were talking and Michele told Jordan, she wanted Natalie to cry by being evicted at final 3. I also think that Kevin really didn't get nasty until he teamed up with Natalie IMO.  :colors

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1026 on: September 12, 2009, 01:55:20 PM »
I agree about Jordan, Russell really had a thing for her, you could see it anytime he was around her.

I think other finalists have asked for clothes, asking for shoes doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

I've thought a lot about Natalie. I think she's probably been around a lot of guys training for tai kwon do and I do wonder if it hasn't affected the way she walks.

Kat, I don't think she regrets losing to Jordan half as much as she regrets (And WILL regret forever) dropping down to let Kevin take the first part of the competitions. If not THE stupidest move in BB history then 2nd after Marcellus.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: September 12, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »
I also would like to see Natalie leave without any money. She was so obnoxiously disgusting for the entire season that she doesn't even deserve 3rd place. Did you all see how Jordan kept smiling to herself on BBAD last night? Every time she thinks that she has at least $50K, she smiles a big smile. She was never my number one choice, but good for her - really. At least we all know how much she needs the money, and how much it will change her and her family's lives for the better. Someone said here earlier that it was a real Cinderella Story. Nat it the wicked step-mother and the two evil step sisters all rolled into one stinky bundle. Kevin can't complain -  he won $10K plus he'll get $50K, and he will get a lot of CBS on air time because he was very good at hosting the comps, etc. BB will use him to co-host some BB stuff in the future, and maybe even to interview HGs, etc. He won't be forgotten. Natalie, on the other hand, isn't worth her stipend.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1028 on: September 12, 2009, 02:04:56 PM »
Oh you are probably right TL and she even debated if she was making the right move when she dropped. I just think it is really funny that K/N thought Jordan could not win phase 2. I guess she showed them though! I still dont know what I want the outcome of the final phase to be. I want Jordan in F2 but I dont trust kevin. I am afraid if Jordan wins she will pick the wrong one to take with her  :ascared  I do agree natalie's drop is one of the biggest stupidest moves in BB history :jam:
delightful just delightful

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1029 on: September 12, 2009, 02:05:12 PM »
 :waves: I almost forgot to post this latest TID-BIT about Jeff:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/11/big-brother-11s-jeff-please-quit-your-day-job/

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1030 on: September 12, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »
I read that Nats asking BB for new shoes, why should they buy them for her?  :res:

I would LOVE if they bought her a really killer pair of shoes (that she'd probably only wear once), and then deducted the amount from her stipend.  :funny:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1031 on: September 12, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
I agree about Jordan, Russell really had a thing for her, you could see it anytime he was around her.

I think other finalists have asked for clothes, asking for shoes doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

I've thought a lot about Natalie. I think she's probably been around a lot of guys training for tai kwon do and I do wonder if it hasn't affected the way she walks.

Kat, I don't think she regrets losing to Jordan half as much as she regrets (And WILL regret forever) dropping down to let Kevin take the first part of the competitions. If not THE stupidest move in BB history then 2nd after Marcellus.

You are sooo right about dropping in that endurance comp.  There may be other times in the game when it is strategic to throw comps.  But the final HOH comps? You have got to be really an idiot to voluntarily give up any advantage at the end of this game.  Winning the last comps guarantees you a F2 seat and natalie drops voluntarily on the 1st comp.  Just for that she should be booted out of the F2.  To get that far and do that much dumber than Marcellus' veto move.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: September 12, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »
I read that Nats asking BB for new shoes, why should they buy them for her?  :res:

I would LOVE if they bought her a really killer pair of shoes (that she'd probably only wear once), and then deducted the amount from her stipend.  :funny:

I think I remember Nat saying that BB wanted her to dress up, and she told them that she doesn't have any dressy shoes, and that if they want her to dress up they will have to get her a pair of shoes. She also told them that they didn't have to be anything special, just plain black heels. She didn't ask for Manolo's. BB bought Crazy james an entire wardrobe including foot ware because he was poor and hardly had anything. I remember how appreciative he was.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1033 on: September 12, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »
When did Jordan hear about LML?

I read it - but I beleive it was after dinner Thurs. night.  I'm gonna go to flashback and see if I can find it. 

Ok it took a while but I found it.  Somewhere I had read a headline that said Nat and Kev reveal LML and Jordan says, "you two are sneaky."

Actual:
Thursday night, around the hotub at about 11:40 pm BBT, it started with Nat complaining about Michele getting upset with her and Kevin for taking the blankets out of the SS room (when Russ and Jeff were havenots.)  Both Kevin and nat saying it wasn't a big deal they were havenots- other people slept in our beds when we were HNs!  (This argument doesn't wash because all HNs would return to their beds during the day for naps.)

Ao continuing complaining about Russell they reveal, "Operation make Russell blow up."  Which worked/was accomplished when Nat goated him while playing poker.  Nat brags then about "Operation delete the middle row."  (Getting Michele out.)  Jordan says, "Ya'll are sneaky, ya'll are funny."  Silence for a long time.  

Nat: We didn't have any operation for you Jordan.

Jordan mentions wanting ice cream then gets called to the DR.

Nat: Didn't say all the opeations. (she has second thoughts about bragging) Hope Lydia didn't tell Russell.

Kevin: who cares, we were playing the game....I don't think Jeff and Russell are the type to hold grudges.  :groan:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1034 on: September 12, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »
I agree that I think Russell was sweet on Jordan, and probably called her 'fat' etc. because he was jealous of her relationship with Jeff - and to rattle both of them.  I remember on the night that he was evicted, he really acted like a gentleman.  He may throw his vote to Jordan.... :duno:

Natalie would have no grounds to be pissed at Kev for going against his word to take her to f2 after all the lying and despicable things she has done.  She won't see it that way....but that's the truth.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: September 12, 2009, 02:38:02 PM »
Not only Nat lying about her age.  Now she's admitted to consideration of throwing comps.  She just keeps digging that hole.  I hope one of the jurors' ask her "what else have you lied about."

I think it was Thunder who posted "wouldn't it be cool if Jessie came clean about the Green Room lie regarding Michele."  Nat started that too.

There's more of this game to be played and the votes will switch up after the juror questioning.

Lies catch up to you eventually.  NO DOSH FOR NAT!  NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO!

Side note:  Jordo is playing very low key at the moment  :tup:  Jordo is hearing a lot from Kevin and Nat--she got an earful just yesterday while laying in the RR and the other 2 were at the kitchen counter going on about their BS.  Nat also caught herself, after the fact, telling Jordo she was and is loyal to Kevin only.  LOL that was great!
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1036 on: September 12, 2009, 02:57:01 PM »
   :hearts:  :hearts:    3   :hearts:    5    :hearts:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1037 on: September 12, 2009, 03:01:34 PM »

Ok - pardon my ignorance...This is the 2nd time I've seen the 1-3-5 thing...

What is it?   :(

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1038 on: September 12, 2009, 03:13:54 PM »
Americas Vote

3 scenarios

1  Jordo   2 Nat

3 Kevin    4 Nat

5 Jordo    6 Nat

look here at puddin's post  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20751.0.html
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1039 on: September 12, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

I think it refers to voting for America's favorite....  Jordan is #1.....Kev #3   ...  and then Jordan #5 (although they aren't numbered..that's the order).  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1040 on: September 12, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »
  :hearts:  1 :hearts:    3   :hearts:    5    :hearts:

I think it refers to voting for America's favorite....  Jordan is #1.....Kev #3   ...  and then Jordan #5 (although they aren't numbered..that's the order). 

they are numbered and you use the number if you text in your vote--it's just a reference many have used for voting

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20751.0.html
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1041 on: September 12, 2009, 03:20:53 PM »
Americas Vote

3 scenarios

1  Jordo   2 Nat

3 Kevin    4 Nat

5 Jordo    6 Nat

look here at puddin's post  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20751.0.html

Wow.  I'm an idiot.  I still didn't get it until I clicked on the link...  :funny:

And yeah...

:hearts: 1   :hearts:   3   :hearts:   5   :hearts:   (Now that I know what it means!!!  ;D )

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1042 on: September 12, 2009, 03:21:03 PM »
 :duno: I don't understand why people would text in their votes at $1. each when they can vote a million times for free online? Is there a logic to this that I am missing?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1043 on: September 12, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

thats our code  :wohoo:

vote vote vote  :jumpy:
delightful just delightful

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1044 on: September 12, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »
i think the nat throwing comps thing damages her more now; cause now she can safely say "I never wanted them anyway" over "I sucked too hard"
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1045 on: September 12, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »

I've thought the same thing, especially during the log roll comp.  I wondered if she'd suffered a really bad leg injury at some point, because of the way she was throwing her legs forward on the log.  

Gotta admit, I did think it was cute last night when Jordan and Kevin were helping Nat doll up for the final show.  She actually seemed to like being girlie for a change, and it was nice to finally see a feminine side to her.  Can't help but wonder if this is the first time she's ever been around girlie girls for any length of time.  She genuinely seemed to enjoy dressing up.

PS...TL, couldn't help myself with my avatar after seeing yours!  Boomer Sooner!   :wohoo:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: September 12, 2009, 03:33:00 PM »
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

thats our code  :wohoo:

vote vote vote  :jumpy:

YES!!!  it's our RFF code  :tup:   I've not paid for a single vote--I vote online.
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1047 on: September 12, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »
PS...TL, couldn't help myself with my avatar after seeing yours!  Boomer Sooner!   :wohoo:

I have to admit... You have some of the best avatars I've ever seen (Ronnie's meltdown to Lydia as one of the Things).

Americas Vote

3 scenarios

1  Jordo   2 Nat

3 Kevin    4 Nat

5 Jordo    6 Nat

look here at puddin's post  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20751.0.html

The first one is Jordan/Kevin. Either way, it doesn't matter. 135 all the way.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1048 on: September 12, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »
I was just checking the reports of the feeds....  Jordan by the pool, N/K still in bed.  They are like little babies that have their days and nights mixed up.   :res:  At least this way Jordan can pretend to sleep while listening to N/K...or she can tune them out, whatever works best for her!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1049 on: September 12, 2009, 04:51:56 PM »
I was just checking the reports of the feeds....  Jordan by the pool, N/K still in bed.  They are like little babies that have their days and nights mixed up.   :res:  At least this way Jordan can pretend to sleep while listening to N/K...or she can tune them out, whatever works best for her!!

I think BB is letting them sleep all day so they will bed relatively awake and alert for BBAD. They weren't too bad last night until the final hour. I was glad I had recorded it so I was able to fast forward through the excitement of the chess games. That's when I kept catching Jordan smiling. It was cute to see her feeling some confidence. Good for her. How cool is it going to be to see her family there when it's announced that she won the $500K? It will be worth seeing my fave lose for the joy that we will be able to witness. Maybe this year they will keep the show going after the announcement so we can enjoy some of the candid stuff. I think we will be lucky - we will get to see Nat get booted out of the house on her penniless ass, we'll see Kevin's and his ability to show both his and his BF's families that he was successful, and we will see Jordan finally be able to help her family climb up out of poverty. Cool Beans. Gotta love a happy ending! BB will be ecstatic!