Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336551 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: September 12, 2009, 08:59:45 AM »
Oh, gosh....Kevin is not talking trash about anyone now.  It's only Nat that is bashing people.  Kevin's working hard to get America's vote. :funny:

It is hysterical how obvious it is.  He has claimed a few times how he feels bad for things he said now.   :groan: 

Whats even more funny to me, is how Nat takes every opportunity ever how small to remind Kevin, if it weren't for her- he would have been gone long ago!  She makes it sound like she has been his guardian angel from the begining-doing tiny little manuvers at evey turn to keep him safe.  In Nat's mind, she has been in a different house this summer.  It must be annoying to Kevin that he can bring up any subject and somehow she ties it into the F2 and how much he owes her!  :crazy:    :COLE:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1001 on: September 12, 2009, 09:09:28 AM »
I totally agree with you Queeny :tup: I think Kevin is a little tired of it himself :yess: Let's just hope Nat keeps on pushing his buttons and pissing him off  :casey Last night on BBAD I saw Kevin talking to Jordan about him wanting to go ahead and tell Natalie that she will be leaving so she wont be so mad when she walks out the door on finale night....I hope he keeps that bit of info to himself so Nat doesnt try to sway him and we dont have to listen to it....can you imagine  :groan: 3 days of living hell for us! Oh I forgot this is "The Season of Hell"    :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1002 on: September 12, 2009, 09:24:46 AM »
Oh KK she is so painfull to watch now!  I am shocked at how much they are admitting to in front of Jordan, as well as slamming Jordan's closest friends nonstop without thought.  Jordan just listens and is hanging in there pretty good.   :bubs

I guess both Nat and Kevin have already decided that Kevin will win part 3.  Jordan was much more friendly to Nat a week ago than now- and it's very visible to all of us.  I thought K and N would be nicer to her- which they talk about but rarely do.  Not to bright those two.  It's a classic Cinderella story int here right now- with Jordan cleaning up after the two delusional stepsisters obsessed with the ball, :doh: other wise known as finale night!  :umn:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1003 on: September 12, 2009, 09:35:34 AM »
As much as I want Kevin to win part 3 of the hoh comp and pick Jordan for F2 so jordan will get natalies vote....it would be so sweet for Jordan to take that last comp! It would be like an in your face kind of win...she has been really underestimated this season. Jordan turned it up when she knew she had to. I am with you on the listening to Natalie......OMG she really grates on my nerves!

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1004 on: September 12, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »
As much as I want Kevin to win part 3 of the hoh comp and pick Jordan for F2 so jordan will get natalies vote....it would be so sweet for Jordan to take that last comp! It would be like an in your face kind of win...she has been really underestimated this season. Jordan turned it up when she knew she had to.

I agree! I said the same thing to my Hubby when she took the 2nd phase.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1005 on: September 12, 2009, 10:28:59 AM »
I get so mad sometimes listening to K/N talk about how dumb Jordan is...and I feel like she has redeemed herself somewhat :casey Kevin has kind of ceased with the comments because he is worried about Americas vote  :lol: too late for that though! It just has to grieve Natalie so bad that she thought there was no way she would lose to Jordan in phase 2  ;D and now Natalie's fate truly rest in the hands of Jordan winning phase 3  :jam: I still personally think Kevin will choose Jordan over Natalie...just because he has no idea how JH has turned on Nat :tup: Jordan is a toss up as far as who she will take to F2 with her...I am still not getting a good read on that  :duno:

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1006 on: September 12, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »
Jordan should take Nat. Kevin has a better chance of getting Jury votes. Everyone is mad about the age lie.  Jordan pick Nat!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: September 12, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »
I get so mad sometimes listening to K/N talk about how dumb Jordan is...and I feel like she has redeemed herself somewhat :casey Kevin has kind of ceased with the comments because he is worried about Americas vote  :lol: too late for that though! It just has to grieve Natalie so bad that she thought there was no way she would lose to Jordan in phase 2  ;D and now Natalie's fate truly rest in the hands of Jordan winning phase 3  :jam: I still personally think Kevin will choose Jordan over Natalie...just because he has no idea how JH has turned on Nat :tup: Jordan is a toss up as far as who she will take to F2 with her...I am still not getting a good read on that  :duno:

I can't figure who she would take either.  She liked and hung out with Kevin before Nat befriended her.  So they have a bit more history.  Kevin and Nat bragging about the LML and Jordan responding with, "You two are sneaky."  Is going to be critical in her thinking.  She has to be reviewing Jeff telling her to stick with Michele and the subsequent things Michele told her before she left.  I think she is pretty clear on not trusting either.  It just really stands out to me that she has cooled significantly on Nat.  I guess I'm leaning toward thinking she will take Kevin, for the same reasons Kevin may take Jordan- they both think Nat has most of the jury.   :duno:

I honestly can't figure who she would have a better chance against in the jury's eyes.  Because how many jury members would think that with Nat's lies she played harder? If Michele and Russell have a deep convo in the jury house they may put together the LML and therefor vote Jordan- UGH!  I just can't figure it out!   :funny:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1008 on: September 12, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »
You know what Queeny? I was actually dumb enough to believe that when we got down to F3 we would be drama free ;D BOY WAS I WRONG  (:;) They are causing me to be stressed out big time  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1009 on: September 12, 2009, 11:36:30 AM »
I have yet to figure out WHY anyone would care that Natalie lied about her age....as Russell pointed out in the jury house clip on Thursday...it hasnt effected the game.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1010 on: September 12, 2009, 11:38:16 AM »
I feel either way Jordan has Jeff, Michele, and America's vote, and if Jordan wins part 3 of the compitition I'm sure she would get at least one more vote. I think it's a slam dunk for Jordan if she takes Nat, Kevin would be closer.

Also, I'm sorry, but what does "LML" stand for?  My mind is blank this morning.... :duno:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1011 on: September 12, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »
LML Last Minute Lie.

JH is pissed at Nat because of the age lie...because she outlasted all of them JMO

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1012 on: September 12, 2009, 11:55:53 AM »
I have yet to figure out WHY anyone would care that Natalie lied about her age....as Russell pointed out in the jury house clip on Thursday...it hasnt effected the game.

I may be in the minority, but I do think it affected the game - how many times did you hear HGs excuse Nasty's behavior because she is "young and immature"? Put in the proper context - that she is really 24 - some of those HGs may not have excused her behavior so easily and she may have been booted earlier instead of flying under the radar as a "non-threat due to her young age and immaturity" for so long.........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: September 12, 2009, 12:12:13 PM »

I may be in the minority, but I do think it affected the game - how many times did you hear HGs excuse Nasty's behavior because she is "young and immature"? Put in the proper context - that she is really 24 - some of those HGs may not have excused her behavior so easily and she may have been booted earlier instead of flying under the radar as a "non-threat due to her young age and immaturity" for so long.........

You are right, I typed a few times, when another HG would excuse her behavior because of her supposed age and simply immature.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1014 on: September 12, 2009, 12:19:14 PM »

You are right, I typed a few times, when another HG would excuse her behavior because of her supposed age and simply immature.

Even so...if the JH is mad about the age lie, imagine how they'll feel when they see the REST of the stuff she did!  :funny:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1015 on: September 12, 2009, 12:32:08 PM »
Well, ok, but I think those people in the JH found plenty of reasons to excuse behaviors of the others.

Jeff got over Russel attacking him;
Michelle got over Russell and Jeff and Jordan attacking her;
Lydia got over Natalie's behavior to her UNTIL hse got into the JH;
They all forgave Ronnie during his last week;

compared to the personal attacks and game changing lies, Nat's lie about her age seems pretty small to me.

And if THAT is why Jordan or Kevin think the JH would vote to give Jordan or Kevin the big bucks, then J/K better come up with a better plan!

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #1016 on: September 12, 2009, 12:32:57 PM »
When did Jordan hear about LML?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: September 12, 2009, 12:47:00 PM »
I hate to state the obvious, but if either Kevin or Jordan want the $500,000 outright, they have to take Natalie. It could be a close call for either or if they take each other. Everyone in the jury house is probably going to vote against Natalie (for either the age lie or something else that they're probably talking about right now).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: September 12, 2009, 12:56:25 PM »
When did Jordan hear about LML?

I read it - but I beleive it was after dinner Thurs. night.  I'm gonna go to flashback and see if I can find it. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1019 on: September 12, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »
I hate to state the obvious, but if either Kevin or Jordan want the $500,000 outright, they have to take Natalie. It could be a close call for either or if they take each other. Everyone in the jury house is probably going to vote against Natalie (for either the age lie or something else that they're probably talking about right now).

I'm not so sure about that.  Its obivous to us but K & J don't know what the jury house is thinking.  All they know is Nat has friends in there.  She hasn't burned anyone.  (in KJ eyes) kevin has to feel that Jeff , Michele Jess and Russ would vote for Nat.  So he has to take Jordon just on those assumptions.  Jordon has to be thinking that Nat would get Jess Russ Kevin's vote (if she evicted N) and she keeps thinking America's vote because of the engagement thing(????)  So just some scenarios to kick around while we wait for Tuesday.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1020 on: September 12, 2009, 01:00:52 PM »
I wonder how surprised the JH members were to see Michele walk through the door.....   I haven't re-watched the show, but it seemed to me that most of them thought Kevin or Michele would win.....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #1021 on: September 12, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »
I read that Nats asking BB for new shoes, why should they buy them for her?  :res:
She walks like a truck driver, I doubt there are any shoes that could improve her walk

I think my young son would walk better in heels than she would  :lol:

If they bought her shoes, she might as well ask if they will GIVE her the prize money lol

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1022 on: September 12, 2009, 01:31:28 PM »
If Jordan wins the last comp, there is a possibility it would change some minds in the JH.  No one, except Jeff and maybe Michele, ever believed in her ability to do anything, so it would shock them to see her pull off 3.5 hours on the log, a solid win over Nat in part deux, and a final win to go to the F2.  Jurors have been known to appreciate last minute surges under pressure.  So...hopefully something like that counter balances my worry that Kevin is going to throw the final comp in order to secure Nat's vote, and we see at least one undecided juror go with Jordan.  I think Russ is the most likely person to switch from Kevin to Jordan, followed by Jessie (he's been saying he wants to vote for the person with the best game play, and with a total of four comp wins, Jordan can't be ignored).

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1023 on: September 12, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »

I'm not so sure about that.  Its obivous to us but K & J don't know what the jury house is thinking.  All they know is Nat has friends in there.  She hasn't burned anyone.  (in KJ eyes) kevin has to feel that Jeff , Michele Jess and Russ would vote for Nat.  So he has to take Jordon just on those assumptions.  Jordon has to be thinking that Nat would get Jess Russ Kevin's vote (if she evicted N) and she keeps thinking America's vote because of the engagement thing(????)  So just some scenarios to kick around while we wait for Tuesday.

Have we all forgotten how much Russell liked Jordan through the whole season? He would light up whenever he looked at her. He isn't upset about the fight, the chest bump, or the good bye message. In fact, I think he would vote for her just to make it up to her. He lit up when Jeff mentioned to the Jury members not to discount Jordan in the end. He looked at Jeff and said, really? Do you think Jordan really has a shot at the money? and Jeff said Yes and Russ looked happy at that idea. Russ won't vote for Kevin - he called him a Homo to Jeff after the chicken/egg comp, and Jessie won't vote for him either because of his hypocritical Christian ethics. I think that Jordan will take the majority of the Jury votes except for Lydia who will vote for Kevin. I hope that Nat lets it slip to Jordan that she is the one who caused Kevin to get the extra Have Not day because she ratted him  out to the DR when he accidentally ate the grape. The only reason BB had to do something about it was because she made such a stink about it.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: September 12, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »
100% agree, Artzy!  Russ really likes Jordan, and underneath it all, I sincerely believe Russ has a good heart and would vote for Jordan over both Kevin and Nat any day.  He knows he instigated the fight that day, and he never held his fight with Jeff over Jeff's head, so why would he do it with Jordan, who is someone he genuinely likes.