Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336429 times)

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: September 11, 2009, 04:13:21 PM »
:waves: Happy Friday All! I have a question regarding the voting:

What is up with BB and their "vote again" space?

If they could do that for someone to win $500K, then why the hell couldn't they do that for us to vote for the $25K winner? and they are letting us vote up until 9PM Eastern time on Finale night? This is crap - BB just wanted to control the winner of the $25K, they must want Jeff to win it because they are going to try to gear the part 3 questions towards Jordan for the comp win. I want Jordan to win also, given the choices, but I think BB is trying to steer the direction. That's one of the reasons why they are keeping them all in the house. They knew if Jordan won part 2 that she would be too rattled to continue on to part 3 right afterwards. Good for us though, remember how boring it gets the last few days with only two people in the house? At least this will keep the paranoia level up there in the red zone, which should keep us fairly entertained.

Hey, it's their show - they can do what they want. I think I like this F3 to the end, it might be a keeper!

I agree!  You'd think it would be harder and more controlled when it came to the $500,000!  It will certainly be interesting to see what the questions are that the final 2 get if Jordan is in it.  I personally would love to see her win because it would do so much for her and her family.  Plus she seems like a genuinely good person and it's nice to see that get rewarded versus option B (Nasty and her Servant)
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #976 on: September 11, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »
What year was BB1 ?  Were they in the house for 9/11 -- and I'm guessing if they were, that BB told them about it...  I don't remember when I started watching....

Season 1 was in year 2000.

9/11 happened during season 2, and yeah BB told them and showed them footage, and they all talked about it in disbelief much like the rest of the nation.  Made for a real good episode, and when you watch it back it brings you back to that tragic time in American history.  Hard to believe it happened 8 years ago today!

Thank you !!  I (as I'm sure everyone does) remember exactly where I was... sitting in the dentists chair --waiting for him--- they had little TV's in each room and I was watching the Today show.  They were showing the first tower burning.  I was thinking that the pilot of a commercial jet must have had a heart attack or something and lost control and crashed into the tower...  then right before my eyes - live - I saw the second plane crash into tower #2 and I knew something wasn't right......   

Back to 2009 --  I SO hope Jordan wins and takes Nat...OR Kevin wins and takes Jordan (and Nat gives Jordan her vote out of spite).  After hearing the jury house members talk last night, I think Kev would win if Jordan wins and takes Kev.

If it's Kev and Nasty...  I hope CBS goes bankrupt and can't either one of them one cent !! :neener:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #977 on: September 11, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »
I don't want Jordan to win the HOH comp. 

Whomever wins the HOH comp will most likely lose the outgoing HG's vote, because he/she broke a promise to go to the F2 (all of them have deals with each other).  I'm really worried that Kevin will actually throw the comp for this very reason (on the premise of "If you promise to take me, I will let you win HOH"), leaving Jordan without Nat's vote.  Jordan isn't the kind of person who would not honor that kind of a deal, so she would take Kevin to the F2.  Her best chance of winning the whole kaboodle is for Kevin to win and take her to the F2, thus leaving Nat to vote for Jordan to win...which I'm sure will cross Kevin's mind at some point. 

But I'm not counting Jordan out to think of this situation herself, too.  She's much smarter than most everyone gives her credit for...a very strong intuition, she has.  The reasoning she gave Kevin for going to the F2 together was excellent, too (remember...she doesn't know what's going on in the Jury House, like us).  When left to her own thoughts without any interference from Jeff, she's a smart cookie!  I've thought that about her since the very beginning when she came up with the idea of how to save Braden, and I've seen it time and time again in her.  Unfortunately, she doesn't have much confidence in her own intelligence, and let Jeff dictate things when they were in power.  Now that Jeff's not around, Jordan's subtle yet strong intelligence is shining again. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: September 11, 2009, 06:25:33 PM »
So I'm worried that Kevin is NOT going to take Jordon.  The only way she's getting there is if she were to win the last HOH comp.  Kevin's thinking about Jordon's popularity.  Unless he still thinks that Nat still has some kind of F2 power switch from the last PB that she mentioned to him before she changed her story to the engagement.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #979 on: September 11, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »
So I'm worried that Kevin is NOT going to take Jordon.  The only way she's getting there is if she were to win the last HOH comp.  Kevin's thinking about Jordon's popularity.  Unless he still thinks that Nat still has some kind of F2 power switch from the last PB that she mentioned to him before she changed her story to the engagement.

I worry too that Kev won't take Jordan.  BB basically took away Jordan's chances by doing that stupid montage narrative.  Gearing it towards JJ puts the target right on their backs...Plus, the screaming crowd when JJ won round 2 drove the point home that she's the one America is rooting for.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: September 11, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »

I worry too that Kev won't take Jordan.  BB basically took away Jordan's chances by doing that stupid montage narrative.  Gearing it towards JJ puts the target right on their backs...Plus, the screaming crowd when JJ won round 2 drove the point home that she's the one America is rooting for.
I did't see the montage but yep it sounds like that got them-  especially Kevin thinking.  It was a pretty good chance for J before that.  So BB does another blunder of the season.  Like I said only saving grace is if J wins round three and I just can't see that happening.  2 in a row?  I just wanted her to get to F2.  I didn't care then because she would have won some money. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #981 on: September 11, 2009, 06:44:19 PM »

Whomever wins the HOH comp will most likely lose the outgoing HG's vote, because he/she broke a promise to go to the F2 (all of them have deals with each other).  I'm really worried that Kevin will actually throw the comp for this very reason (on the premise of "If you promise to take me, I will let you win HOH"), leaving Jordan without Nat's vote.  Jordan isn't the kind of person who would not honor that kind of a deal, so she would take Kevin to the F2.  Her best chance of winning the whole kaboodle is for Kevin to win and take her to the F2, thus leaving Nat to vote for Jordan to win...which I'm sure will cross Kevin's mind at some point. 

But I'm not counting Jordan out to think of this situation herself, too.  She's much smarter than most everyone gives her credit for...a very strong intuition, she has.  The reasoning she gave Kevin for going to the F2 together was excellent, too (remember...she doesn't know what's going on in the Jury House, like us).  When left to her own thoughts without any interference from Jeff, she's a smart cookie!  I've thought that about her since the very beginning when she came up with the idea of how to save Braden, and I've seen it time and time again in her.  Unfortunately, she doesn't have much confidence in her own intelligence, and let Jeff dictate things when they were in power.  Now that Jeff's not around, Jordan's subtle yet strong intelligence is shining again. 

:groan: Paisley you hit it right on the head! I completely forgot that in the beginning Jordan was the brains of that crew! She is the one who did all of the strategizing. Ha! It seems like so long ago! Maybe she was smart to take a back seat and fly under the radar. The only reason Kevin kept her was because he got her to make the F2 promise to him, and he thought she was a dope and couldn't beat him.

Kevin doesn't think that Nat has a switcheroo vote from the PB - she has him  convinced that she has more friends in the JH than anyone else. If they all only knew that Kevin is the ones with the JH votes! I don't want to see Nat get a dime, but I am worried that Kevin will win all the money and Jordan will only get 2nd place. Who knows? Russell really likes Jordan regardless of what she thinks, and Jeff and Michele will vote for Jordan. If Kevin boots Natalie she will vote for Jordan, so even without America's vote Jordan will probably win. I think it's worth the risk just to see Nat's face and reaction when Kevin gives her the boot!  :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #982 on: September 11, 2009, 06:47:44 PM »

:groan: Paisley you hit it right on the head! I completely forgot that in the beginning Jordan was the brains of that crew! She is the one who did all of the strategizing. Ha! It seems like so long ago! Maybe she was smart to take a back seat and fly under the radar. The only reason Kevin kept her was because he got her to make the F2 promise to him, and he thought she was a dope and couldn't beat him.

Kevin doesn't think that Nat has a switcheroo vote from the PB - she has him  convinced that she has more friends in the JH than anyone else. If they all only knew that Kevin is the ones with the JH votes! I don't want to see Nat get a dime, but I am worried that Kevin will win all the money and Jordan will only get 2nd place. Who knows? Russell really likes Jordan regardless of what she thinks, and Jeff and Michele will vote for Jordan. If Kevin boots Natalie she will vote for Jordan, so even without America's vote Jordan will probably win. I think it's worth the risk just to see Nat's face and reaction when Kevin gives her the boot!  :funny:

after listening to the convo's today between K & J ---I have my doubts whether K will take J.  He thinks she's getting all the publicity and America will give her the vote.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #983 on: September 11, 2009, 06:57:07 PM »

I did't see the montage but yep it sounds like that got them-  especially Kevin thinking.  It was a pretty good chance for J before that.  So BB does another blunder of the season.  Like I said only saving grace is if J wins round three and I just can't see that happening.  2 in a row?  I just wanted her to get to F2.  I didn't care then because she would have won some money. 

They haven't shown it yet - it will be Sunday night...but last night on BBAD, K/J/N walked from room to room and did the old "Remember when such and such happened?"  but it was so forced and obviously scripted (which you could tell by the cryptic things they'd say like "ok now lets go to the memory wall"...Remember last year when Memphis and Dan did that?  UGH!

Anyway, they must have given them certain situations to talk about during the celebration dinner too...and apparently, a great deal of the situations were about Jeff or J/J, and they all made Jeff look really good...so N/K started talking about how J/J got the good edit and that Jeff was like a God.  Kevin even said something along the lines that it got to the point that when he was in the DR, he'd tell them that he just couldn't talk about Jeff any more.

So anyway, they realize that Jeff and Jordan are popular with America...they realize that Jeff will probably get America's choice, and that Jordan has the sweet southern belle/sob story going for her.

Kevin is fighting for 1st.  Nat pretty much spelled out the exact same thing that I knew she'd do...If Kev takes Jordan to F2, he loses Nat's vote...Jordan will have Jeff, Michele, Nat and America's vote...

He will basically be playing for 2nd place, which is not what he wants.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #984 on: September 11, 2009, 07:19:33 PM »

I did't see the montage but yep it sounds like that got them-  especially Kevin thinking.  It was a pretty good chance for J before that.  So BB does another blunder of the season.  Like I said only saving grace is if J wins round three and I just can't see that happening.  2 in a row?  I just wanted her to get to F2.  I didn't care then because she would have won some money.  

They haven't shown it yet - it will be Sunday night...but last night on BBAD, K/J/N walked from room to room and did the old "Remember when such and such happened?"  but it was so forced and obviously scripted (which you could tell by the cryptic things they'd say like "ok now lets go to the memory wall"...Remember last year when Memphis and Dan did that?  UGH!

Anyway, they must have given them certain situations to talk about during the celebration dinner too...and apparently, a great deal of the situations were about Jeff or J/J, and they all made Jeff look really good...so N/K started talking about how J/J got the good edit and that Jeff was like a God.  Kevin even said something along the lines that it got to the point that when he was in the DR, he'd tell them that he just couldn't talk about Jeff any more.

So anyway, they realize that Jeff and Jordan are popular with America...they realize that Jeff will probably get America's choice, and that Jordan has the sweet southern belle/sob story going for her.

Kevin is fighting for 1st.  Nat pretty much spelled out the exact same thing that I knew she'd do...If Kev takes Jordan to F2, he loses Nat's vote...Jordan will have Jeff, Michele, Nat and America's vote...

He will basically be playing for 2nd place, which is not what he wants.

It really makes me mad when Kevin & Nat were saying that J & J got the good edits.  The show has LIVE FEEDS!  Everyone can see the way they act in the live feeds.  Nat has acted horrible from day !.  It had nothing to do with editing.  Good grief! (:;)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #985 on: September 11, 2009, 07:26:33 PM »
This is why I think that BB will gear the final comp towards Jordan. Like I said earlier today, it's their show and they can do anything they want. I believe that since the economy is in the tank and Jordan is so likable and will have such a good rags-to-riches story for BB publicity, PLUS the addition of the Jordan and Jeff "romance" twist, BB will get over the top publicity from the finale. Remember, BB owns them for at least a year after the show is over - so Jeff and Jordan could be signing autographs at malls, and showing up at CBS events for BB publicity for quite some time to come. Also, they will have them hosting BB12 comps, etc. BB can milk a Jordan win and Jeff as America's vote, and the romance angle for all its worth. No offense to Kevin, but if he won the money who in America would give two hoots by 9:00 AM Wednesday morning, except he and his BF? If Natalie won, chicken farmers all over America would converge outside CBS Studios to throw eggs at the CBS EYE logo. Kevin and his BF have good jobs. Jordan has that old fashioned American appeal that CBS couldn't make up if they tried. Between now and Tuesday BB will have Jordan in the DR talking to her, repeatedly slipping the answers to her in "conversation" until they are sure she gets it. Giving Jordan $500K will make them $10Million. Giving Kevin or Nat $500K will be kissing it goodbye. JMO  :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: September 11, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
This is why I think that BB will gear the final comp towards Jordan.

Part three of the final HOH competition will probably be jury statements by the five people who are already there.

I don't think they'll cater to Kevin or cater to Jordan. Just whoever knows the jury more will get HOH.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #987 on: September 11, 2009, 07:47:45 PM »
Has it been determined that the houseguests know that America would cast the tiebreaker?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #988 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:04 PM »
Has it been determined that the houseguests know that America would cast the tiebreaker?

Yes they know.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #989 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »
Is there any live feed updaters available now...we are on a dry spell for almost an hour....

From what I'm reading elsewhere...

Natalie is cooking dinner....attempting to make chix parmesan. She's not doing it right at all.

Jordan finally got up and joined the gang in the kitchen.

BB gave them croquet and a box that consisted of 16 different games and some sort of molding clay

The F3 finally realized that today is 9/11 and Kevin and Jordan were discussing that and natalie was being an idiot about it saying some things that did not happen on that day.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #990 on: September 11, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »
Thanks for the info, Will.

My hope is that K/N will be focusing on who they think the jury members prefer (Nat) . Used to be true but we know that since they entered the jury house, they have flipped.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #991 on: September 11, 2009, 09:22:32 PM »
Is there any live feed updaters available now...we are on a dry spell for almost an hour....

I'm here, but have already taken my nightly meds and am totally useless.   :colors

The good news is that nothing has changed since Will's update above.  No game talk...just ordinary dinner talk.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #992 on: September 11, 2009, 09:23:07 PM »
I was so hyped up after Thursday show and comp....but now I am so worried.  I used to think Kevin would take Jordan to f2, but now I don't think so.  

I think Jordan's best chance is to win comp#3....and take Nat.  I'm not sure how the votes would go, though.  She would get Jeff's, Michele's and America's, but who else?  I know Lydia, Russ, Jessie don't really like Nat now..but dislike her enough to vote for Jordan????

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #993 on: September 11, 2009, 09:26:39 PM »
I was so hyped up after Thursday show and comp....but now I am so worried.  I used to think Kevin would take Jordan to f2, but now I don't think so.  

I think Jordan's best chance is to win comp#3....and take Nat.  I'm not sure how the votes would go, though.  She would get Jeff's, Michele's and America's, but who else?  I know Lydia, Russ, Jessie don't really like Nat now..but dislike her enough to vote for Jordan????

I think they might vote for Jordan, especially when they see the "Heads Will Roll" competition.  I for sure think Lydia would vote for Jordan over Nat.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #994 on: September 11, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »
I'll hold down the fort at midnight when BBAD comes on.....

they most likely will be playing with their new toys tonight. Hoping BB gives Jordan a bottle of wine.  :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #995 on: September 11, 2009, 09:54:25 PM »
I hope Gnats supposed fiance realizes that he's going to have to do all the cleaning and waiting on the princess -- and probably cooking from what I saw tonight.  I hope they don't all get sick from the chicken parm she made.  What a waste of DNA and cell matter.......  (I'm talking about Nat, not the chicken parm  :lol:)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #996 on: September 11, 2009, 10:44:50 PM »
Oh, gosh....Kevin is not talking trash about anyone now.  It's only Nat that is bashing people.  Kevin's working hard to get America's vote. :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: September 11, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
This is why I think that BB will gear the final comp towards Jordan.

Part three of the final HOH competition will probably be jury statements by the five people who are already there.

I don't think they'll cater to Kevin or cater to Jordan. Just whoever knows the jury more will get HOH.

I know how the final comp is structured, but I also know that BB structures the actual questions that the Jury Members are responding to when they are making their statements. The statements aren't random, BB can steer them in any direction they want, and they can discuss the same topics in the DR with Jordan, preparing her for the statements. Kevin has said several times that the DR tried to convince him not to evict Jeff and Michele. It happens all the time.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #998 on: September 12, 2009, 12:01:51 AM »
I sure wish we could see what is going on at the Jury House.  I guarantee it would be more interesting right now.  Nat is getting on my nerves!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #999 on: September 12, 2009, 01:29:57 AM »
Article about Jeff....he to be a guest on the Bonnie Hunt Show on 9/18?

Link:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/11/big-brother-11s-jeff-please-quit-your-day-job/