Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336463 times)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #950 on: September 10, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »
this is not confirmed.. but from what i gathered from the convo's when they came back that  they got shown the highlight reels for sundays' show..

so nat and keivn are jealous about the  jeff and jordan  highlights they saw.

Why would BB do that?  Have they done this before?  I don't think they should be shown things that would influence game decisions!!   (:;)

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #951 on: September 10, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »
I can't stand to hear her!  Now of course she is the greatest thing EVER because she's the 1st person to get engaged on BB.  So now this is staged obviously.  Jo screwed up a story nasty was trying to tell so she had to start it over.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #952 on: September 10, 2009, 11:52:24 PM »
These three sound like such knuckleheads doing this whole flashback nonsense  :lol:

I don't know why BB does this.  It's so unnatural.

BTW - love how they call Jordan into the DR so Nat and Kev can talk about their lies for Sunday night's show.  :lol:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #953 on: September 10, 2009, 11:59:32 PM »
is Nasty delusional or am I?  Everyone loved the old perv from last season?  really?  I dont recall that!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #954 on: September 11, 2009, 12:08:45 AM »
is Nasty delusional or am I?  Everyone loved the old perv from last season?  really?  I dont recall that!!

Nasty is totally delusional!   :meow:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #955 on: September 11, 2009, 12:53:40 AM »

Nasty is totally delusional!   :meow:

I personally think she's been delusional since the second she walked in the door, but that's just my opinion.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #956 on: September 11, 2009, 12:54:16 AM »
Natalie looks HOT tonight.

Offline starlight101

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #957 on: September 11, 2009, 01:04:38 AM »
She would be a lot better looking if she would shut her pie hole!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: September 11, 2009, 01:30:11 AM »
She would be a lot better looking if she would shut her pie hole!!

:funny: :funny: Isnt' that the truth!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #959 on: September 11, 2009, 01:47:13 AM »
Natalie looks HOT tonight.
If you took a freeze-frame shot of Natalie, yes, I'd say she's cute, tone, and her bathing suit barely (ass crack seen 50 times tonight) fits.

But, if you were to add motion or sound, you'd see her walk (anybody remember Casey's impression of Natallie walking)  :funny: :funny:
and then you'd hear that monotone voice and the whole HOT thing turns mind-numbingly annoying!  :shocking:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #960 on: September 11, 2009, 02:15:42 AM »
 :hearts:  1  :hearts:  3   :hearts:  5   :hearts:
No MSG!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #961 on: September 11, 2009, 03:36:45 AM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if Jessie would admit to everyone that he and Natalie made up the whole Green Room lie and vindicate Michelle when she enters the Jury House?

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #962 on: September 11, 2009, 10:29:27 AM »
So who will Jordan take to the finals if she wins part 3? She has told both Nat & Kevin that she is taking them, I hope it is Kevin, but I think she can only beat Natalie, but I don't want Natalie to get 50 thousand!

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #963 on: September 11, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »
So who will Jordan take to the finals if she wins part 3? She has told both Nat & Kevin that she is taking them, I hope it is Kevin, but I think she can only beat Natalie, but I don't want Natalie to get 50 thousand!
I also don't like that Natalie might get $50,000.  She's just so smug and arrogant.  But, I'll be OK with her getting the $50,000 if Jordan gets $500,000...just not if Kevin wins HOH and takes her.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #964 on: September 11, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »
I've been voting like crazy.....all for Jordan whoever she is against the other and voting for kevin if he is against natalie

I'm gonna vote as much I can all day today, tomorrow...etc

I am still stoked that Jordan smoked Natalie in that comp.....9 out of 10, almost perfect!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #965 on: September 11, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »
I've been voting like crazy.....all for Jordan whoever she is against the other and voting for kevin if he is against natalie

I am still stoked that Jordan smoked Natalie in that comp.....9 out of 10, almost perfect!

I was shocked at how bad she smoked her also!  I was almost in disbelief like she won?  She really won!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:   :yess:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #966 on: September 11, 2009, 12:49:24 PM »

I was shocked at how bad she smoked her also!  I was almost in disbelief like she won?  She really won!  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:   :yess:

Oh my god, when I was watching it last night, I was very nervous and worried that Jordan would get flustered and as soon she got the sixth one in, I bursted out in tears and was screaming YES!  SHE WON!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »

But of course Nasty had a million and one excuses as to why she didn't win.  No accountability whatsoever

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #968 on: September 11, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »

Oh my god, when I was watching it last night, I was very nervous and worried that Jordan would get flustered and as soon she got the sixth one in, I bursted out in tears and was screaming YES!  SHE WON!

LOL, I was so excited. My Hubby said it was like I had just won half a mil. I was worried that she would get flustered after the one went into the wrong hole, but she did awesome!  :yess:  :wohoo:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #969 on: September 11, 2009, 01:09:15 PM »
I'm so glad that they are making it so easy for us to vote multiple times! I just wish they had made it this easy when we were voting for who gets the 25 thousand $...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: September 11, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »
 :waves: Happy Friday All! I have a question regarding the voting:

What is up with BB and their "vote again" space?

If they could do that for someone to win $500K, then why the hell couldn't they do that for us to vote for the $25K winner? and they are letting us vote up until 9PM Eastern time on Finale night? This is crap - BB just wanted to control the winner of the $25K, they must want Jeff to win it because they are going to try to gear the part 3 questions towards Jordan for the comp win. I want Jordan to win also, given the choices, but I think BB is trying to steer the direction. That's one of the reasons why they are keeping them all in the house. They knew if Jordan won part 2 that she would be too rattled to continue on to part 3 right afterwards. Good for us though, remember how boring it gets the last few days with only two people in the house? At least this will keep the paranoia level up there in the red zone, which should keep us fairly entertained.

Hey, it's their show - they can do what they want. I think I like this F3 to the end, it might be a keeper!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #971 on: September 11, 2009, 02:16:13 PM »

yeah I was screaming at the tv at Nat first that she sucked, and then when Jordan passed her I really started squealing and screaming.   I'm sure my neighbors love me  :hearts: :lol: 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #972 on: September 11, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »
What year was BB1 ?  Were they in the house for 9/11 -- and I'm guessing if they were, that BB told them about it...  I don't remember when I started watching....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #973 on: September 11, 2009, 04:09:52 PM »
What year was BB1 ?  Were they in the house for 9/11 -- and I'm guessing if they were, that BB told them about it...  I don't remember when I started watching....

Season 1 was in year 2000.

9/11 happened during season 2, and yeah BB told them, plus Monica lost a cousin in the attacks which was told in a follow up in season 3, they all talked about it in disbelief much like the rest of the nation.  Made for a real good episode, and when you watch it back it brings you back to that tragic time in American history.  Hard to believe it happened 8 years ago today!

Here's a link to the episode on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pyl7G-S4Pk
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:22:56 PM by RiPPn »

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #974 on: September 11, 2009, 04:11:41 PM »
natalie moved when she heard the noises and made  a moaning noise!! 

:ascared

ooooooh, maybe she's chanelling Michele!! :colors