Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336384 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #925 on: September 10, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »
Knarley....Julie said the person who gets evicted Tuesday will immediately join her and the rest of the jury where they will then question the final 2 live.   (Have the bleep button ready CBS)  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #926 on: September 10, 2009, 09:47:53 PM »
Will all three get questions from the Jury? If so that could change things. Kevin and Jordan both might see that Nat would be their best choice.
I thought as soon as HOh is played the winner immediately votes.  Then questions. for the 2

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #927 on: September 10, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »
Julie said the person who gets evicted Tuesday will immediately join her and the rest of the jury where they will then question the final 2 live.   (Have the bleep button ready CBS)  :lol:

They'll have to wheel her out tied up on a dolly Hannibal Lecter style  :lol:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #928 on: September 10, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »
I wonder if the Jury will be sitting there watching the final HOH and eviction.  THAT could prove very interesting for them  :casey

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #929 on: September 10, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »
It's probably going to be all rapid fire. Part three, eviction, questioning, and votes. So I think the jury will be on set.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #930 on: September 10, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »
Julie said the person who gets evicted Tuesday will immediately join her and the rest of the jury where they will then question the final 2 live.   (Have the bleep button ready CBS)  :lol:

you know all the crap we have had to put up with this Bb season -- it would be soooooo sweet if both J & K really believe nat's a liability and leave her in the dust.  It just seems to good to be true.  So I'm back to being all worried with this damn show again!!!!  Just getting K & J to the end is fine with me.   A couple of days again Jordon had no chance of any money is any of our eyes.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #931 on: September 10, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

you know all the crap we have had to put up with this Bb season -- it would be soooooo sweet if both J & K really believe nat's a liability and leave her in the dust.  It just seems to good to be true.  So I'm back to being all worried with this damn show again!!!!  Just getting K & J to the end is fine with me.   A couple of days again Jordon had no chance of any money is any of our eyes.

I swear - if Nat leaves on Tuesday, her head is going to explode...To go out 3rd?  To make it all that way to be denied the money?  OOHHHH MAANNNNN!!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #932 on: September 10, 2009, 09:56:38 PM »
I wonder if the Jury will be sitting there watching the final HOH and eviction.  THAT could prove very interesting for them  :casey

I hope so.  They usually get to see the comps right so they should see this.   I want them to see the first two parts as well.  Watch Nat throw the first part and then get smoked by J in the second  :yess: :yess:

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #933 on: September 10, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »
 :waves: I know everyone is counting on Michelle voting for Jordan but I am not so sure.  I think she has respect for the game and as much as she likes Jordan I am not so sure she wont vote for the player that she believes played the most strategically.  Just a thought.  :duno:
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #934 on: September 10, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »
I swear - if Nat leaves on Tuesday, her head is going to explode...To go out 3rd?  To make it all that way to be denied the money?  OOHHHH MAANNNNN!!!!
No, she'll run lovingly into the arms of her fiance' and treasure the ...oh hell...I can't even type it  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #935 on: September 10, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

I want to see her GET GOT by Kevin so bad it hurts!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #936 on: September 10, 2009, 09:58:11 PM »

better her than J

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #937 on: September 10, 2009, 10:06:39 PM »
Jordan sooooo deserves that celebration!! :hearts: :jumpy: :wohoo: :jam:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #938 on: September 10, 2009, 10:07:17 PM »
No, she'll run lovingly into the arms of her fiance' and treasure the ...oh hell...I can't even type it  :lol:

:funny:

...And it will all be slow motion, and they'll reach each other and he'll run his finger through her snarls...

:luvu:   Who says romance is dead?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #939 on: September 10, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »
I want the cameras to be on JJ when they first see each other.  That could be telling--

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #940 on: September 10, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
I wonder if they are going to show us nat shoveling in her dinner tonight at the final 3 celebration.    :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #941 on: September 10, 2009, 10:12:55 PM »
looks like they got champagne so they should have a buzz on when they come back with the live feeds!! :jumpy: 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #942 on: September 10, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »
Glad that they don't have to listen to Nat bragging about how WELL SHE did and how Great she is. :funny:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #943 on: September 10, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »
Now she (Nat) needs to start cooking, cleaning and kissing ass Big Time. :funny:  But she will just pout, mope and have a huge pity party.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #944 on: September 10, 2009, 10:41:04 PM »
She is sooo out of power and dependant on the others to save her.  :lol:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #945 on: September 10, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »
Yeah, where's Nat's over-inflated ego now? Oh, look, it's on the bottom of her dirty shoe, SQUASHED!!!  :funny: :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #946 on: September 10, 2009, 10:57:47 PM »
looks like they got champagne so they should have a buzz on when they come back with the live feeds!! :jumpy: 
Please, noooooooooooo  :groan:   It was agony on Mike's Hard Lemonade Night!   :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #947 on: September 10, 2009, 11:05:46 PM »
There they go...Kevin is talking about how it's the Jeff and Jordan show, and how she was the underdog, blah blah blah.

She needs to win the last round, otherwise, I think Kevin MAY take Nat...

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #948 on: September 10, 2009, 11:18:37 PM »
Jordan just whispered to Nat that she doesn't trust Kevin.  Then Nat says, neither did Jeff.  Jeff told you!   :wohoo:
I hope, pray, wish that Natalie uses Jeff to get Jordan to take her to F2 - then Jordan will win FOR SURE!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #949 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:59 PM »
this is not confirmed.. but from what i gathered from the convo's when they came back that  they got shown the highlight reels for sundays' show..

so nat and keivn are jealous about the  jeff and jordan  highlights they saw.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!