Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336609 times)

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #900 on: September 10, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »
 :waves: I dont know if any of you remember this but after Kevin won POV, Michelle and Jordan were talking, Jordan asked Michelle if she was in the final three and had the chance would she take Kevin or Natalie to the end.  Michelle didnt really respond but Jordan went on to say she was leaning towards Kevin and gave some reasons.  Michelle agreed with her.  My biggest hope is that Natalie does not make final 2 and does not get any money so I hope she is still thinking this way.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #901 on: September 10, 2009, 09:04:42 PM »
The problem is ...that Nat is going to convince Kev to take her because Jordan will get America's vote...  which is probably true.  SO... we have to hope that Jordan wins part 3.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #902 on: September 10, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »
Now here's a bigger question, could Jordan win the 500K over Kev? She's leaning towards taking him if she wins HOH part 3, (unless she's feeding him BS), so would she have the votes? I know she'd have Jeff, Michele and America, so she'd only need one more. Lydia won't, so Jesse and Russell are the question. One of them would have to vote for J and then she'd win. Any thoughts on this one?  :jam:

I REALLY hope she is BSing him.  The DR needs to work on Jordan in the next couple of days, remind her that Nat does not automatically have Lydia's vote, they hated each other 95% of their time in the house together!! 

But the only way Nat will give Jordan a vote is if Kevin kicks her out.  If Jordan picked Kevin Nat's gonna vote for him.  I don't see where she'd get that extra JH vote.  The only wildcard in that case would be Jessie, but that seems like a stretch. 

She HAS to pick Nat as much as it sickens me, it would make me even more sick to know she missed like an 85% chance to win half a million aganist Nat and she instead chose a 15% chance aganist Kevin.   :groan:

kevin will win and pick Jordon

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #903 on: September 10, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »
:waves: I dont know if any of you remember this but after Kevin won POV, Michelle and Jordan were talking, Jordan asked Michelle if she was in the final three and had the chance would she take Kevin or Natalie to the end.  Michelle didnt really respond but Jordan went on to say she was leaning towards Kevin and gave some reasons.  Michelle agreed with her.  My biggest hope is that Natalie does not make final 2 and does not get any money so I hope she is still thinking this way.

That's true.  I don't even want Nat to get $50,000.  Is that mean?  Oh, well... :snicker:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #904 on: September 10, 2009, 09:05:37 PM »
But if Jordan wins hoh and chooses Kevin..Nat will vote for Kevin and if she chooses Nat...Kevin will vote for Nat. Right now the house seems to be for Kevin so he could win over Jordan. Jordan I think would have a better chance with Nat, even with Kevins vote.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #905 on: September 10, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »
That's true.  I don't even want Nat to get $50,000.  Is that mean?  Oh, well...

I don't want Nat to get 50 cents, so I guess that makes me the Wicked Witch.....   oh well
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #906 on: September 10, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »
kevin remembers when he was locked in PB box he saw nat's true greed colors  and watched her go for the $$ and not find the key!!

that  has got to be  HUGE in his mind w/ the money. be it 50g or not  if for any reason.. he wouldn't want her to have ANYTHING!!

and since he just said to nat  we've been saying  jordan was dumb but she has been winning and playing good. he just may take her over nat with out an bat of an eyelash!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #907 on: September 10, 2009, 09:09:15 PM »
I don't want Nat to win anything...but I want Jordan to win first place. So I hope she takes the one that will lose against her.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #908 on: September 10, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
That's true.  I don't even want Nat to get $50,000.  Is that mean?  Oh, well...

I don't want Nat to get 50 cents, so I guess that makes me the Wicked Witch.....   oh well

Hee hee, I was thinking the same thing. I don't mind being a witch because Gnat is below a pile of doo-doo and doesn't deserve any money al all! :funny:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #909 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:20 PM »
The great thing is that Jordan has a chance of getting money whether it be $500,000 or $50,000. Either one would help her and her family.  I'm so happy for her!!  I know Jeff will be, too.  Can't wait for the finale!! :hearts:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #910 on: September 10, 2009, 09:14:04 PM »
Lets just hope that Jordan wins this next comp. Then she will have 2 wins in a row and she did good on the first. She will be showing that she didn't just float and the jury will look at that also.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #911 on: September 10, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »
I'm sure Kevin knows that if he picks Jordan she'll get America's vote...but he could be thinking that if he were aganist Nat that she could get it too.  Cause he was the one to vote out Jeff who he knows America also loves, so hopefully he's thinking he's screwed out of America's vote either way.  He doesn't know about the age lie and the fact that we despise her  :lol: :lol:

OMG I feel a case of BB paranoia setting in agan.   :groan: :groan:  I'm just gonna try and forget about it for the next couple of days and wait to see how it plays out on Tuesday.   Wishful thinking I know  :lol: :lol:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #912 on: September 10, 2009, 09:17:55 PM »
Even if Nat takes 2nd place..she won't be happy. With her gambling debts and after taxes, she won't have anything.lol   And her bf is probably leeching off her Dad now too.lol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #913 on: September 10, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
Part three comp will be jury statements. Julie will read two different statements for each jury member and the F2 will have to decide which statement the juror actually said.

Jordan could do well....she knew russell, jeff and Michele well, more than Kevin.

As for the ongoing TRIVIA right now, the F3 probably got a catered dinner to celebrate and to rehash the whole season for Sunday's episode. I look for the feed to be down until midnight in time for BBAD.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #914 on: September 10, 2009, 09:18:59 PM »
Even if Nat takes 2nd place..she won't be happy. With her gambling debts and after taxes, she won't have anything.lol   And her bf is probably leeching off her Dad now too.lol

that marriage proposal will go right out the window if she doesn't win the big bucks!!!LOL

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #915 on: September 10, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »
LOL KC, I feel the same way. I'm going to go watch Football!

I honestly don't know how it will go but who was it Janie? She said the only way a girl can win is to be with another girl. I hope she takes Nat and is blowing smoke up Kevin's rear end.. my husband told me the other day that he doesn't think she has really played the game, will the jury think that too?  :(

Will I agree with you, they got dinner in for them. That kitchen with the ants is a disaster!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: September 10, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »

OMG I feel a case of BB paranoia setting in agan.   :groan: :groan:  I'm just gonna try and forget about it for the next couple of days and wait to see how it plays out on Tuesday.   Wishful thinking I know  :lol: :lol:

ME TOO!!!  :funny:  I was TOTALLY riding high for about 20 minutes, CERTAIN that J would win the $500,000...

Now I am suffering from the same paranoia as the HG's...lol

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: September 10, 2009, 09:23:53 PM »

ME TOO!!!  :funny:  I was TOTALLY riding high for about 20 minutes, CERTAIN that J would win the $500,000...

hey I'm a happy camper for two reasons.  1---the decision is out of Nat's hands.  2.  if Kevin wins he takes jordon.  I hope he's not lying to the DR , Jordo and us!! 3---Jordo says she wants Kevin  and I believe her saying this to him vs. what she is saying to Nat.  But what about Jeff;s message to J -- go w/nat if you can't with Michele/   See? even though I'm happy the doubts just don't stop.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #918 on: September 10, 2009, 09:26:38 PM »
Natalie is so stupid, she didn't even remember she was HOH last. She doesn't deserve to win.

OMG  :funny: :funny: :funny: That is true and I didn't catch it either!  :funny: :funny: :funny: OMG

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #919 on: September 10, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

that marriage proposal will go right out the window if she doesn't win the big bucks!!!LOL

the twisty ring will go from temporary to permanent  :jam: :jam:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #920 on: September 10, 2009, 09:36:13 PM »

hey I'm a happy camper for two reasons.  1---the decision is out of Nat's hands.  2.  if Kevin wins he takes jordon.  I hope he's not lying to the DR , Jordo and us!! 3---Jordo says she wants Kevin  and I believe her saying this to him vs. what she is saying to Nat.  But what about Jeff;s message to J -- go w/nat if you can't with Michele/   See? even though I'm happy the doubts just don't stop.

I know I'm hoping the DR reminds her of that.  Jeff said option one was Michele...if not stick with Nat.   ughhhh this is so frustrating.  2 of the 3 scenarios I see her winning, but if she is the one to bring Kevin and then finds out what the jury really thinks of Nat and how she would have won aganist her, she will be kicking herself so hard.

Come on girl you said you trusted Jeff and believed what he said cause he was older and wiser and all.  In any of the scenarios he gave you his last week picking Kevin was not one of them  :meow: :meow:

ok I NEED to stop thinking about this for real now lol. 

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: September 10, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »
If Kevin picks Jordo for F2, he will lose:
Kevin: Lydia, Russell & Jessie    vs    Jordo: Jeff, Michelle, Natalie & America

If Jordo picks Kevin for F2, she will lose:
Kevin: Lydia, Russell, Jessie & Natalie   vs   Jordo: Jeff, Michelle & America

I don't believe either will take Natalie

IMO The $500,000 is down to who has to boot Natalie.  That person loses! Throw it Jordo!  (:;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #922 on: September 10, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »
I dont think that the final 3 are aware that America gets a vote in this, as of yet.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #923 on: September 10, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »
If Kevin picks Jordo for F2, he will lose:
Kevin: Lydia, Russell & Jessie    vs    Jordo: Jeff, Michelle, Natalie & America

If Jordo picks Kevin for F2, she will lose:
Kevin: Lydia, Russell, Jessie & Natalie   vs   Jordo: Jeff, Michelle & America

I don't believe either will take Natalie

IMO The $500,000 is down to who has to boot Natalie.  That person loses! Throw it Jordo!  (:;)

kevin could throw it to Jordo??  OMG that would be a very smart move IFFFF he believes she would really take him.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #924 on: September 10, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »
Will all three get questions from the Jury? If so that could change things. Kevin and Jordan both might see that Nat would be their best choice.