Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336415 times)

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #875 on: September 10, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »
Let's see how many times this week Natalie tells Kevin that he better take her or she'll shank him...

:lol:

no kidding, I feel for Kevin--hope he has a flack vest;  :funny: :funny:

this is interesting -- Kevin's saying he so wants to dump Nat.  he hasn't been able to tell that to Jordon -- so Jordon does not like him or want to take him to a F2.  Kevin will most likely win the final HOH.  He can dump Nat on national TV -- she can't really go balistic since its on TV.  She would immediately be a juror--she'd have a second or two to call out kevin saying what a lying snake he is--- then the jury will turn on NAt and say she's the same   lying snake.  So it would be a tie with America breaking it for Jordon?

yep I think so.  Jordan already has two solid JH votes, and America.  She only needs one more.  Going aganist Kevin would be tougher, BUT if Kevin won and kicks Nat out, the sting of that will be SO fresh in her head that I don't think she'd be able to vote strategically and say it was a good move.  There's not enough time for that.  If she were in the JH for a week, maybe so.   And Nat has said in the past to Kevin I believe, that she thought Jordan was a nice girl and would be one of the people she would be happy to see win the money.   Nat is spiteful as hell, voting for Jordan would be her big FU to Kevin, the only way she knows CBS will let her say it on air  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #876 on: September 10, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »

I am so not trying to read too much into this as everytime I've wished for good -- CRAP has happened.  But dang it -- Jordon finally got a break.   I hope the jury gets to see she won round 2 nat lost it again.   But I do think that Lydia, Russ and Jess are for Kevin.  You can bet the NAt is in there whining about how she had it  and totally taking the win away from Jordon.

You're right...As I'm sitting here, I realize that Natalie will be going balls to the wall trying to get Kevin to keep her...and I have a feeling her evil little mind will be working overtime to come up with another "operation" that will get Kevin to take her with him.

Although I'm glad the audience cheered for Jordan, it may actually harm her chances...Nat will pick up on it soon enough and basically tell Kevin that if he ditches her, Jordan will have Nat, Michele, Jeff and America's vote...

Wow.  That didn't take long.   :lol:  Not 10 minutes after I typed it, Nat said this exact thing to Kevin.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #877 on: September 10, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
OMG--you've got to go read the feeds...  Gnat is having a pity party for herself and badgering Kevin (as expected)..   Kev says 'you are bonding with her (Jordan)'...  Gnat says 'she help me put a tampon in, that's not bonding'...    :funny:   LMAO
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #878 on: September 10, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »
I can understand during the BB season to throw comps sometimes.  But in the final 3 with soooo much at stake I would never jump off, or throw a win to someone else.  No matter what.  Was it Kevin's idea to throw the first comp or Nat?  That could have been Nat's downfall (no pun intended) if she were to not go to F2.  Its hard to say what will really happen here.  The only one I still trust is Jordo telling Nat she'd take her.  Its good Nat can't make the decision -- its now up to Kevin or Jordo.  So if Jordo were to take N-- JOrdo wins.  If Kevin take Jordo -- I'm not sure here.  

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #879 on: September 10, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »
NAT GOT GOT  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Throw another comp idiot!  :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #880 on: September 10, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
And only a day ago Nat and Kevin calling Jordo dumb!  EAT IT U 2!!
No MSG!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #881 on: September 10, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »
As much as I hate to say it, it's a double-edged sword because if J wins against K she should take Nat because then Jordan would more than likely win the 500K; on the other hand though, it would also suck because then Nasty would win 50K and the idea of her winning more money makes me sick.  :eww

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #882 on: September 10, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »
Jordan should not take Nat to the end. She would lose, with Kevin she has a chance to win

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #883 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:20 PM »

nat don't say that i feel like i can trust you i don't feel like i can trust him beeep beeep busssss coming   :funny:

:funny: :funny:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #884 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
And only a day ago Nat and Kevin calling Jordo dumb!  EAT IT U 2!!

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

I have never wanted Jordan to believe Nat before in this game but I hope she believes her now and takes her if she wins the last HOH.

I can see Jordan winning aganist Kevin ONLY if he picks her and burns Nat.  If Jordan won and picked him...it's over. 

Jordan Jeff did tell you to go with Nat as a backup if things didn't work out with Michele.  Listen to Jeff!!

oh yeah and win that last HOH girl.  Hopefully this will give her a confidence boost that she can do well in the live comps.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #885 on: September 10, 2009, 08:45:30 PM »

nat don't say that i feel like i can trust you i don't feel like i can trust him beeep beeep busssss coming   :funny:

:funny: :funny:

didn't take long did it  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

"I won HOH with my loyalty and integrity!!"  :lol: :lol:  :funny: :funny:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #886 on: September 10, 2009, 08:45:59 PM »
Jordan should not take Nat to the end. She would lose, with Kevin she has a chance to win

I don't know..........Jeff, Jesse, Russ and Lydia would vote for Jordan over Nat, and America would obviously vote for J as well, so how would J lose over Nat?  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #887 on: September 10, 2009, 08:47:10 PM »

I don't think she would lose.  What I worry about is Kevi getting wise to the fact taking Jordon means he would lose. Unless he so does not like NAt -- as he has stated in the Dr session.  That he would take Jordo.  but that may have been before she won anything (in the finals) and just looked like such a loser in his mind and thought the jury would see that too.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #888 on: September 10, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »
Nat has more friends in the JH

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #889 on: September 10, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »
If it turns out Kevin and Jordan, final 2, Nat's falling off that log to give Kevin the first comp will rank as the second stupidest move in BB history, maybe even eclipsing Marcellus not using the veto.  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #890 on: September 10, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »

I used to think so....but not after seeing/hearing the four jury members talk about her...  they seemed more pro-Kevin.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #891 on: September 10, 2009, 08:49:40 PM »
How does N have more friends? Jeff won't vote for her, Lydia won't, Russell probably won't, Michele sure as hell wouldn't and Jesse would be a toss-up but America has the last vote. Jordan would win it.  :hearts:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: September 10, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »

didn't you watch the jury house tonight?   I didn't get that impression at alllllll

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #893 on: September 10, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »
If it turns out Kevin and Jordan, final 2, Nat's falling off that log to give Kevin the first comp will rank as the second stupidest move in BB history, maybe even eclipsing Marcellus not using the veto.  :jam:

yep!!  Jordan called it in her DR a $500,000 mistake...cept she wasn't talking about herself she was talking about Nat  :funny: :funny:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #894 on: September 10, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »
Now here's a bigger question, could Jordan win the 500K over Kev? She's leaning towards taking him if she wins HOH part 3, (unless she's feeding him BS), so would she have the votes? I know she'd have Jeff, Michele and America, so she'd only need one more. Lydia won't, so Jesse and Russell are the question. One of them would have to vote for J and then she'd win. Any thoughts on this one?  :jam:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #895 on: September 10, 2009, 08:56:44 PM »
Now here's a bigger question, could Jordan win the 500K over Kev? She's leaning towards taking him if she wins HOH part 3, (unless she's feeding him BS), so would she have the votes? I know she'd have Jeff, Michele and America, so she'd only need one more. Lydia won't, so Jesse and Russell are the question. One of them would have to vote for J and then she'd win. Any thoughts on this one?  :jam:

if Kevin wins and sends Nat out Nat will vote for J

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #896 on: September 10, 2009, 08:57:56 PM »
Yeah, good point.  :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #897 on: September 10, 2009, 09:00:22 PM »
If Kevin wins the last phase and takes Jordan they might as well give Jordan the 500,00. Nat Jeff Michelle vote jordan and so does America....actually if you look at it right Jordan will probably win against Nat or Kevin...JMO of course  :tup:

delightful just delightful

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #898 on: September 10, 2009, 09:01:19 PM »
Let's see how many times this week Natalie tells Kevin that he better take her or she'll shank him...

:lol:

no kidding, I feel for Kevin--hope he has a flack vest;  :funny: :funny:

this is interesting -- Kevin's saying he so wants to dump Nat.  he hasn't been able to tell that to Jordon -- so Jordon does not like him or want to take him to a F2.  Kevin will most likely win the final HOH.  He can dump Nat on national TV -- she can't really go balistic since its on TV.  She would immediately be a juror--she'd have a second or two to call out kevin saying what a lying snake he is--- then the jury will turn on NAt and say she's the same   lying snake.  So it would be a tie with America breaking it for Jordon?

yep I think so.  Jordan already has two solid JH votes, and America.  She only needs one more.  Going aganist Kevin would be tougher, BUT if Kevin won and kicks Nat out, the sting of that will be SO fresh in her head that I don't think she'd be able to vote strategically and say it was a good move.  There's not enough time for that.  If she were in the JH for a week, maybe so.   And Nat has said in the past to Kevin I believe, that she thought Jordan was a nice girl and would be one of the people she would be happy to see win the money.   Nat is spiteful as hell, voting for Jordan would be her big FU to Kevin, the only way she knows CBS will let her say it on air  :lol:

I really think Jordan could win with either one.  

If it's Jordan & Kevin: Jordan votes are Jeff, Michele, Nat, America
If it's Jordan & Nat: Jordan's votes are Jeff, Michele, Lydia, America

Go Jordan!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #899 on: September 10, 2009, 09:03:05 PM »

I REALLY hope she is BSing him.  The DR needs to work on Jordan in the next couple of days, remind her that Nat does not automatically have Lydia's vote, they hated each other 95% of their time in the house together!! 

But the only way Nat will give Jordan a vote is if Kevin kicks her out.  If Jordan picked Kevin Nat's gonna vote for him.  I don't see where she'd get that extra JH vote.  The only wildcard in that case would be Jessie, but that seems like a stretch. 

She HAS to pick Nat as much as it sickens me, it would make me even more sick to know she missed like an 85% chance to win half a million aganist Nat and she instead chose a 15% chance aganist Kevin.   :groan: