Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336504 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #850 on: September 10, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »
Ya know, call me a sick human being, but sometimes I found Evil Dick funny, some of the crap he said is what sometimes you really want to say to the person but don't have the "balls" to say it.  Nat, I have found nothing funny at all about her, I find her a winny little girl, and I love it that her little lie about her age might come back and bite her in the butt.

I'm a sick human being too, because I loved Evil Dick. He was my favorite from a couple weeks in. Sometimes he went over the top and was a little meaner than he needed to be...but, he was ALWAYS entertaining. And, he was honest for the most part. He told people just what he thought of them, and I respected that. I hate it when people pretend to like people so much in the bb house, and their diary sessions are about how much they hate them. Kind of how the "showmances" usually are. Jeff and Jordan were a sigh of relief this year, because they actually do like each other. Just my opinion though :tup:

I did NOT like ED during the game...but last year I watched him on Housecalls, and my opinion changed a bit...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #851 on: September 10, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
Okay, so I've been a long time bb fan - I've watched every season except 8.  I just found this board in July and have been enjoying lurking for the live feed updates and discussion.  I have a few comments / questions I can no longer keep to myself.

I've been thinking about them keeping all 3 until Tuesday.  When is the JH going to interview them?  This would really be unfair.  So let's say Kev wins HOH.  Then he gets to hear the questions being asked to Nat and Jor by the JH, which could really influence his decision.  Lets say he is secretly planning to take Jor to the finals and he hears the anger from the JH about Nat's lies, then he is going to change his choice because he could see that the JH has turned on Nat and therefore he has a better chance against her.  Make sense? 

Now let's say that they decide to keep it at final three, then what's the point of even playing this HOH comp? 

Now the question I've had since finding the message boards,  is there always a HG that everyone on the message board hates to the extent of Natalie?

Good questions. I have no answers, it makes no sense to me either.

Welcome to RFF, we're glad you found us and registered!

:welcome3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #852 on: September 10, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
 :snicker: Natalie only got 5 right  :snicker:

Come on Jordan, you can do it  :jumpy: :casey :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #853 on: September 10, 2009, 07:44:51 PM »

I worry Jordon will blow yet another one.  She just freezes with this stuff.  The time constraint is going to make her forget.  But maybe it just won't matter if she wins or not.  If kevin wins and really does take her.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #854 on: September 10, 2009, 07:50:56 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Jeff evicted 1-1
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Kevin & Michele nominated, Kevin wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Michele evicted 1-0
Week 10: Kevin, HOH part 1, Jordan, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #855 on: September 10, 2009, 07:53:54 PM »

I worry Jordon will blow yet another one.  She just freezes with this stuff.  The time constraint is going to make her forget.  But maybe it just won't matter if she wins or not.  If kevin wins and really does take her.

shush bb
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #856 on: September 10, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »

shush bb

I am so happy for her -- she soooo deserved a break.   Now K & J will have to listen to NAt say how she knew it and could have won it taking away from Jordon's victory.  bitch

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #857 on: September 10, 2009, 07:58:32 PM »
Natalie lost  Jordan Won  Natalies making excuses and will all nite  tuff tuff tuff :casey :casey

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #858 on: September 10, 2009, 07:58:38 PM »
Let's see how many times this week Natalie tells Kevin that he better take her or she'll shank him...

:lol:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #859 on: September 10, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »
Every Damn 5 minutes all day all nite

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #860 on: September 10, 2009, 08:00:04 PM »
Let's see how many times this week Natalie tells Kevin that he better take her or she'll shank him...

no kidding, I feel for Kevin--hope he has a flack vest;  :funny: :funny:
No MSG!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #861 on: September 10, 2009, 08:02:07 PM »
He is gonna be soooo sick of her by next tuesday that if he gets to choose Jordan is a shoe in.  Gnastys paranoia is going to be off the charts.  Big Time :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #862 on: September 10, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »
What a poor loser Nat is.  Cry BIATCH!!  :yess:
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #863 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:26 PM »
So Jordo is HOH again!?
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #864 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »

this is interesting -- Kevin's saying he so wants to dump Nat.  he hasn't been able to tell that to Jordon -- so Jordon does not like him or want to take him to a F2.  Kevin will most likely win the final HOH.  He can dump Nat on national TV -- she can't really go balistic since its on TV.  She would immediately be a juror--she'd have a second or two to call out kevin saying what a lying snake he is--- then the jury will turn on NAt and say she's the same   lying snake.  So it would be a tie with America breaking it for Jordon?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #865 on: September 10, 2009, 08:07:03 PM »
I love how Nat said she could have done it in 2 seconds, but the ball got screwed up.

Poor Nat.  She can win EVERYTHING, but the universe is always against her.  :'(

Offline adictid2reality

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #866 on: September 10, 2009, 08:07:09 PM »

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #867 on: September 10, 2009, 08:08:50 PM »

this is interesting -- Kevin's saying he so wants to dump Nat.  he hasn't been able to tell that to Jordon -- so Jordon does not like him or want to take him to a F2.  Kevin will most likely win the final HOH.  He can dump Nat on national TV -- she can't really go balistic since its on TV.  She would immediately be a juror--she'd have a second or two to call out kevin saying what a lying snake he is--- then the jury will turn on NAt and say she's the same   lying snake.  So it would be a tie with America breaking it for Jordon?

O...M...G...

You're right - Nat would NEVER give Kevin her vote if he kicked her out...Michele would give Jordan her vote as well.  She'd get Jeff's vote, and America's vote as well.

LOL!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #868 on: September 10, 2009, 08:10:50 PM »
Kevin will most likely win the final HOH.

bbjunkey...  do we know that?  Will it be endurance again?  I'm so excited about Jordan winning that I can't think straight...   (I know there's a good chance he will win regardless, but I'd like to think she has a chance....)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #869 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:16 PM »
Final HOH part is usually juror questions -- so it'll be from the five who are already out of the house.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #870 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:51 PM »
I wonder if they'll tell the HG's about America's vote before the new HOH chooses?

I meant to add that I think Nat and Kev both know America would vote for Jordan so it will hurt her game!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #871 on: September 10, 2009, 08:11:54 PM »
WOW.

What a difference a week makes.  Last week = sadness over losing Jeff, and thinking Kev and Nat were gonna be the final 2.  There's actual hope left now  :yess:

I think the reveal that they'll all be staying there till Tues is big and will help Jordan if Kevin wins.  And it gives them more time to think about things. 

Seeing the jury house tonight, I'm hoping Jordan would take Nat if she won.  She was going around this week saying Jeff told her to stick to Michele...and if that doesn't work go with Natalie.  Well she listened so far.  I can't see her keeping Kevin when he was the one that got Jeff out.

Either way if she was aganist either of them she only needs to pull out one extra vote.  But if it were Nat she would have Lydia for sure cause there's no way L is gonna vote to give Nat 500 grand  :lol: :lol:

And between the two of them Jordan has now won more comps than Nat, and of course just beat her one on one in a mental AND physical challenge as Julie said  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #872 on: September 10, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »

O...M...G...

You're right - Nat would NEVER give Kevin her vote if he kicked her out...Michele would give Jordan her vote as well.  She'd get Jeff's vote, and America's vote as well.

LOL!

I am so not trying to read too much into this as everytime I've wished for good -- CRAP has happened.  But dang it -- Jordon finally got a break.   I hope the jury gets to see she won round 2 nat lost it again.   But I do think that Lydia, Russ and Jess are for Kevin.  You can bet the NAt is in there whining about how she had it  and totally taking the win away from Jordon.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #873 on: September 10, 2009, 08:16:31 PM »

Kevin and Jordo made a deal just before the show.  They all  have deals with one another. :lol: :lol:
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #874 on: September 10, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »

I am so not trying to read too much into this as everytime I've wished for good -- CRAP has happened.  But dang it -- Jordon finally got a break.   I hope the jury gets to see she won round 2 nat lost it again.   But I do think that Lydia, Russ and Jess are for Kevin.  You can bet the NAt is in there whining about how she had it  and totally taking the win away from Jordon.

You're right...As I'm sitting here, I realize that Natalie will be going balls to the wall trying to get Kevin to keep her...and I have a feeling her evil little mind will be working overtime to come up with another "operation" that will get Kevin to take her with him.

Although I'm glad the audience cheered for Jordan, it may actually harm her chances...Nat will pick up on it soon enough and basically tell Kevin that if he ditches her, Jordan will have Nat, Michele, Jeff and America's vote...