Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336385 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #825 on: September 10, 2009, 04:32:41 PM »
There was nothing said about part three. Just part two.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #826 on: September 10, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »
I just saw that Nat and Kevin were talking about believing no one as getting evicted tonight, and Nat stopped packing, so if they are not going to play part 3 tonight then they must be doing it at the beginning of the live show on Tuesday before they bring the Jury and former HGs out on stage. BB sure is F**ked up!

Offline lissykat

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #827 on: September 10, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »
Okay, so I've been a long time bb fan - I've watched every season except 8.  I just found this board in July and have been enjoying lurking for the live feed updates and discussion.  I have a few comments / questions I can no longer keep to myself.

I've been thinking about them keeping all 3 until Tuesday.  When is the JH going to interview them?  This would really be unfair.  So let's say Kev wins HOH.  Then he gets to hear the questions being asked to Nat and Jor by the JH, which could really influence his decision.  Lets say he is secretly planning to take Jor to the finals and he hears the anger from the JH about Nat's lies, then he is going to change his choice because he could see that the JH has turned on Nat and therefore he has a better chance against her.  Make sense? 

Now let's say that they decide to keep it at final three, then what's the point of even playing this HOH comp? 

Now the question I've had since finding the message boards,  is there always a HG that everyone on the message board hates to the extent of Natalie?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #828 on: September 10, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »
Now the question I've had since finding the message boards,  is there always a HG that everyone on the message board hates to the extent of Natalie?

lissykat...  I don't know the answer to the first couple of your questions...but regarding the Natalie question...  this is just my opinion, but Natalie is the first HG I've hated to this extent.  There have been others that I have really disliked, but Gnat takes the prize for most despicable (and hated) in my book.

I despised ED's foul language and I don't think I would enjoy being an acquaintance in real life, but if he had a problem with you, he told you to your face.  And he was compassionate at times (particularly when it came to Danielle, his daughter).
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lissykat

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #829 on: September 10, 2009, 05:33:09 PM »

lissykat...  I don't know the answer to the first couple of your questions...but regarding the Natalie question...  this is just my opinion, but Natalie is the first HG I've hated to this extent.  There have been others that I have really disliked, but Gnat takes the prize for most despicable (and hated) in my book.

I despised ED's foul language and I don't think I would enjoy being an acquaintance in real life, but if he had a problem with you, he told you to your face.  And he was compassionate at times (particularly when it came to Danielle, his daughter).

Thanks for the reply.  The first couple of questions aren't really questions, just comments.  About Natalie, that's kind of what I was thinking.  Most people who I don't like, I can even respect there game play but not with Natlie.  She seems to be devious even when it's not game play.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: September 10, 2009, 05:40:37 PM »

Thanks for the reply.  The first couple of questions aren't really questions, just comments.  About Natalie, that's kind of what I was thinking.  Most people who I don't like, I can even respect there game play but not with Natlie.  She seems to be devious even when it's not game play.

WELCOME LISSY!!!  :hearts:

I agree with you guys...Usually, I can find a redeeming quality in the HG's that I don't like...

Jerry is a GREAT example.  I couldn't stand him...but then, he'd shed a tear here and there when talking about his wife...or when he voted for Dan last year, he said "I am voting for someone who treated me with decency my entire stay in this house", even after all the nasty stuff he said to and about Dan.  And you can see that shred of decency.

But Nat?  There's nothing there.  I've not seen her do one act of kindness in the house...I've not seen her have one shred of a sense of humor...I've not seen any compassion, charisma, charm, decorum...nothing.  And believe it it not, I always try to find it in people....There's none.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: September 10, 2009, 05:46:21 PM »
Okay, so I've been a long time bb fan - I've watched every season except 8.  I just found this board in July and have been enjoying lurking for the live feed updates and discussion.  I have a few comments / questions I can no longer keep to myself.

I've been thinking about them keeping all 3 until Tuesday.  When is the JH going to interview them?  This would really be unfair.  So let's say Kev wins HOH.  Then he gets to hear the questions being asked to Nat and Jor by the JH, which could really influence his decision.  Lets say he is secretly planning to take Jor to the finals and he hears the anger from the JH about Nat's lies, then he is going to change his choice because he could see that the JH has turned on Nat and therefore he has a better chance against her.  Make sense? 

Now let's say that they decide to keep it at final three, then what's the point of even playing this HOH comp? 

First I would like to say welcome lissykat  :bigwelcome

I like your point about Kevin leaning if the JH is angry with Nat about her lies!  Something to consider.  I wish I knew why they are changing things up.

The other thing to answer your question.  I've been here at this site since 8.  Each season has its characters to be sure, but some grate more on your nerves for a multitude of reasons than others.  Like you mention Evel Dick, some people hated him, I liked him specifically because he talked to us feedsters.  In the wee hours of the morning, he would smoke out in the BY and tell us what he was up to.  I think we collectivly respond to certain things that jump out for instance some very shocking comments made by Amber.  However, Nat is pretty much disliked at every site (which is who I think you may be refering to.)
  She may have fans, and the way we are here, that would be accepted.  I don't think we are always (as a site) in agreement about disliking one HG per year, unless they are acting truely unlikable.    

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #832 on: September 10, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »
Now they are making Kevin pack!  I don't beleive that article at all! :flipper :swine

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: September 10, 2009, 05:55:25 PM »

She may have fans, and the way we are here, that would be accepted.  I don't think we are always (as a site) in agreement about disliking one HG per year, unless they are acting truely unlikable.    

This makes me wonder...

Is there anyone out there that likes NAT???  Anyone?  Even if you are just a lurker, please register, and let us know what you see in her...

I'd like to think that she does have some redeeming qualities...

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: September 10, 2009, 05:57:22 PM »

She may have fans, and the way we are here, that would be accepted.  I don't think we are always (as a site) in agreement about disliking one HG per year, unless they are acting truely unlikable.     

This makes me wonder...

Is there anyone out there that likes NAT???  Anyone?  Even if you are just a lurker, please register, and let us know what you see in her...

I googled fan sites a couple weeks ago and came up with nothing!  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: September 10, 2009, 05:58:51 PM »

She may have fans, and the way we are here, that would be accepted.  I don't think we are always (as a site) in agreement about disliking one HG per year, unless they are acting truely unlikable.     

This makes me wonder...

Is there anyone out there that likes NAT???  Anyone?  Even if you are just a lurker, please register, and let us know what you see in her...

I googled fan sites a couple weeks ago and came up with nothing!  :duno:

That's actually really sad.  I mean, I even found goodness in Crazy James and Chelsea...and believe me - I had to dig WAAYYYY down deep for that!  :lol:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: September 10, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »
Just a comment- Kevin's outfit with the vest and thin tie and matching shoes- is so 80's- I lived I know!  Is that back?  :groan:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #837 on: September 10, 2009, 06:10:48 PM »
Now they are making Kevin pack!  I don't beleive that article at all! :flipper :swine

If we don't like Kevin and Nat can you imagine how production must fee. ICKKKKKKKK  Maybe they're having them pack just to mess with them.  I mean really when they get to us we can turn off the TV not watch BBAD turn off the live feeds if we have them or Step away from the computer when our blood pressure is ready to explode. The people behind those walls can't.  OMG just imagine when you go to work every day you are facing 8 maybe 10 hrs of this crap.

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #838 on: September 10, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »
Hi everyone!  I just want to thank all the people that do all the updating on this board.  You guys are amazing and I would be lost without you.

I just have a question(I don't know if its been answered yet), but what happened with Jeff's goodbye messages.  I have watched all the shows and I can't remember seeing them.  That is just not fair if they don't show them to us.  I am so nervous about the comp tonight.  I hope Jordan can pull it off.

Thanks again,
Maria

GO JORDAN!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #839 on: September 10, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
Hi everyone!  I just want to thank all the people that do all the updating on this board.  You guys are amazing and I would be lost without you.

I just have a question(I don't know if its been answered yet), but what happened with Jeff's goodbye messages.  I have watched all the shows and I can't remember seeing them.  That is just not fair if they don't show them to us.  I am so nervous about the comp tonight.  I hope Jordan can pull it off.

Thanks again,
Maria

GO JORDAN!!!!

never saw them

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #840 on: September 10, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »

This makes me wonder...

Is there anyone out there that likes NAT???  Anyone?  Even if you are just a lurker, please register, and let us know what you see in her...

First of all, I did not give lissykat a proper welcome in my first reply to her post - how rude of me!!  So... :bigwelcome

Secondly...  I will be curious to see if there are any Nat fans....  I know some people think she's 'playing the game'...but don't like her for all the reasons lovemykiddies mentioned.  I see that Gnat sometimes prays before she eats.... BUT --  is she really praying???  and if she is....what is she saying??  God, please don't let me caught in my web of lies...help me to really screw the other HG's in the next comp....  etc??   Not really things one should be praying for ....  I could be wrong, but every single thing she says and does leads me to believe I'm right.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #841 on: September 10, 2009, 06:25:14 PM »

This makes me wonder...

First of all, I did not give lissykat a proper welcome in my first reply to her post - how rude of me!!  So... :bigwelcome

Secondly...  I will be curious to see if there are any Nat fans....  I know some people think she's 'playing the game'...but don't like her for all the reasons lovemykiddies mentioned.  I see that Gnat sometimes prays before she eats.... BUT --  is she really praying???  and if she is....what is she saying??  God, please don't let me caught in my web of lies...help me to really screw the other HG's in the next comp....  etc??   Not really things one should be praying for ....  I could be wrong, but every single thing she says and does leads me to believe I'm right.  

Nat praying to me is the biggest oxymoron of the BB season

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #842 on: September 10, 2009, 06:28:57 PM »

Thanks again,
Maria

GO JORDAN!!!!

In an interview with Julie that I read online, that question was asked and she answered (in a round about way) that sometimes during a live show that certain segments go long and then other parts of the show get cut.  I still think there was something fishy about it.  Someone said they thought that Lydia didn't get any goodbye messages, either-but I don't remember.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #843 on: September 10, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »
The only thing worse than being in the BB house with Natalie would have been being in the BB house with Evil Dick.

I am sure that there have been more dreadful human beings in that house, but none come to mind.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: September 10, 2009, 06:38:10 PM »
does BB start at 8 or 9 EST tonight?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: September 10, 2009, 06:42:08 PM »
Starts at the top of the hour. So about twenty more minutes.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #846 on: September 10, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
Ya know, call me a sick human being, but sometimes I found Evil Dick funny, some of the crap he said is what sometimes you really want to say to the person but don't have the "balls" to say it.  Nat, I have found nothing funny at all about her, I find her a winny little girl, and I love it that her little lie about her age might come back and bite her in the butt.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #847 on: September 10, 2009, 06:45:14 PM »
Can't wait to see what all actually happens on BB tonight  --  they're 'Punking' us all !!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: September 10, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »
Can't wait to see what all actually happens on BB tonight  --  they're 'Punking' us all !!!!

my channel info for BB says that one hg is evicted????????????

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #849 on: September 10, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »
Ya know, call me a sick human being, but sometimes I found Evil Dick funny, some of the crap he said is what sometimes you really want to say to the person but don't have the "balls" to say it.  Nat, I have found nothing funny at all about her, I find her a winny little girl, and I love it that her little lie about her age might come back and bite her in the butt.

I'm a sick human being too, because I loved Evil Dick. He was my favorite from a couple weeks in. Sometimes he went over the top and was a little meaner than he needed to be...but, he was ALWAYS entertaining. And, he was honest for the most part. He told people just what he thought of them, and I respected that. I hate it when people pretend to like people so much in the bb house, and their diary sessions are about how much they hate them. Kind of how the "showmances" usually are. Jeff and Jordan were a sigh of relief this year, because they actually do like each other. Just my opinion though :tup: