Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336624 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »
FIVE MORE DAYS!  :wohoo:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #801 on: September 10, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
 :groan: At this point poor Jordan deserves all the money just for being stuck in that house with those two for a week. One thing I did notice about Jordan lately - she isn't as dumb as she is purported to be - she knows exactly what's going on.
I would like to know people's thoughts on this one question:

Is Natalie serious in wanting it to be Nat and Jordan for final two, and is she conning Kevin - or is she conning Jordan?

FYI: The Evel Dick Bog is posted in the Forum with my name as the poster for anyone who would like to read it.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #802 on: September 10, 2009, 12:19:41 PM »
:groan: At this point poor Jordan deserves all the money just for being stuck in that house with those two for a week. One thing I did notice about Jordan lately - she isn't as dumb as she is purported to be - she knows exactly what's going on.
I would like to know people's thoughts on this one question:

Is Natalie serious in wanting it to be Nat and Jordan for final two, and is she conning Kevin - or is she conning Jordan?

FYI: The Evel Dick Bog is posted in the Forum with my name as the poster for anyone who would like to read it.

I think Nat really wants to be with Jordan because she feels she'll win against her in the end....BUT

1) I don't think she wants to TAKE Jordan because, as you know, up to this point, Nat has never lied and has played with integrity, so she would not turn her back on Kev now (insert eye roll here)

2) She doesn't want Jordan to WIN the comp to take her to the F2 because then it would show that Jordan did better in the comp and we ALL know that Nat wants to be seen as this big winner (hence the reason she keeps telling K that she could have beat him in part 1 of HOH, even though she was shaking like a leaf and slipped 18 times).

Now for a bit of a rant...JORDAN - WHEN N OR K ASK YOU WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DO NOT TELL THEM WHAT YOU ARE STUDYING, HOW YOU ARE STUDYING OF EVEN IF YOU'RE STUDYING!!!!!!!  LET THEM THINK YOU ARE DOWN AND OUT!!!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #803 on: September 10, 2009, 12:24:14 PM »
I think it's time for another 'fly by' of my plane with banner over the BB house (oh -don't I wish I really could!!):

"ATTN JORDAN -IF N/K'S LIPS ARE MOVING, THEY ARE LYING !!"

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #804 on: September 10, 2009, 12:40:18 PM »
Normally I would agree with you Lovemykiddies, like if it was a couple of weeks ago, but Jordan telling them now how she studies and what she is studying may work more to her advantage than not. All of this time the two of them have been very cocky and sure of themselves, and convinced that Jordan is a complete dope. Now, they have to be rattled by 1) how good she is at the practice for the comp - and - 2) how clever she was for inventing the study method in the first place, as well as the fact that she is studying at all. Nat and Kevin will be so overly concerned with what Jordan knows, and whether she knows more than they do - that it could very well throw their games off - to Jordan's advantage! Now wouldn't that be cool? If BB is smart, and it seems like they are turning the tide in the fans direction by their last minute game changes, they will give every advantage to Jordan to come back from behind and slam dunk the whole thing and win the $500K. They will get soooo much feel-good publicity from a Jordan win this late in the game, that it would guarantee them huge ratings for BB12. This whole time the only one who ever thought she even had a shot at winning was Jeff, and he knows her best. Wouldn't them be some apples?  :funny:

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #805 on: September 10, 2009, 12:46:42 PM »
Would someone send a shout out to Nat to take a shower and change her clothes?

Yeah, I wish they could still do the banner drive bye's, maybe they could send my msg that way

I think being clean should be a requirement, I certainly wouldnt want a dirty person in my kitchen or bathroom

and if I read correctly, were they not told they have to be out of the BY by midnight? If this is true, why did they stay out there so late?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #806 on: September 10, 2009, 12:47:45 PM »
Normally I would agree with you Lovemykiddies, like if it was a couple of weeks ago, but Jordan telling them now how she studies and what she is studying may work more to her advantage than not. All of this time the two of them have been very cocky and sure of themselves, and convinced that Jordan is a complete dope. Now, they have to be rattled by 1) how good she is at the practice for the comp - and - 2) how clever she was for inventing the study method in the first place, as well as the fact that she is studying at all. Nat and Kevin will be so overly concerned with what Jordan knows, and whether she knows more than they do - that it could very well throw their games off - to Jordan's advantage! Now wouldn't that be cool? If BB is smart, and it seems like they are turning the tide in the fans direction by their last minute game changes, they will give every advantage to Jordan to come back from behind and slam dunk the whole thing and win the $500K. They will get soooo much feel-good publicity from a Jordan win this late in the game, that it would guarantee them huge ratings for BB12. This whole time the only one who ever thought she even had a shot at winning was Jeff, and he knows her best. Wouldn't them be some apples?  :funny:

Artzy....you  may be on to something !!   :jumpy:  ...at least I hope so. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #807 on: September 10, 2009, 12:53:20 PM »
If K/N end up in the f2, I think CBS should say that this season was 'practice' and that the big PB twist is that they get no $$$$...  :lol:   The only other season that I didn't care about the f2 was the one with Jun (and can't remember the other girl).  And then ....it was I just didn't like or care for either one....  If it's K/N in the finale...well, I despise both of them and neither one deserves $500 grand.

The season you're referring to had Jun and Alison in the final two. (I think I despised Alison back then, so it's not hard to keep those who I hate out of my mind.)

It would be nice if Kevin and Natalie got to the final two and were told that they're not getting a dime if they come in first and second. I would Tivo that thing in an instant. But I think BB wouldn't do that. Natalie doesn't deserve $50,000, nevermind $500,000. At least Kevin was tolerable at times.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #808 on: September 10, 2009, 01:09:05 PM »

I agree with you as far as Kevin - I do think he's starting to see Jordan as the dark horse, considering how good she is at the "ball" thing...but to me, Nat is sooo self involved, that when push comes to shove, she doesn't see Jordan as any kind of threat when it comes to questions...I think she's worried that Jordan will win round 2 and then beat Kevin in round 3, but either way, Nat is sailing right to the finish.

Having said that, I hope you're right...but something tells me that Jordan is going to buckle big time under pressure.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #809 on: September 10, 2009, 01:20:43 PM »

The season you're referring to had Jun and Alison in the final two. (I think I despised Alison back then, so it's not hard to keep those who I hate out of my mind.)

Whoa!! I forgot about that season! I liked Jun too! I must amend my comment about only once has someone I wanted to win has won. Allison took Jun because she thought Jun would lose.. !!!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »
If K/N end up in the f2, I think CBS should say that this season was 'practice' and that the big PB twist is that they get no $$$$...  :lol:   The only other season that I didn't care about the f2 was the one with Jun (and can't remember the other girl).  And then ....it was I just didn't like or care for either one....  If it's K/N in the finale...well, I despise both of them and neither one deserves $500 grand.

It would be nice if Kevin and Natalie got to the final two and were told that they're not getting a dime if they come in first and second. I would Tivo that thing in an instant. But I think BB wouldn't do that. Natalie doesn't deserve $50,000, nevermind $500,000. At least Kevin was tolerable at times.

THAT WOULD BE PRICELESS

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #811 on: September 10, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Artzy....you  may be on to something !!   :jumpy:  ...at least I hope so. 

Actually, I believe it was Jeff who invented the card system.  I remember him laying them out in the green room with her.  But, the fact that she remembered and is still using it is probably making them a little scared.  Nat is obviously freaking out hardcore.  I've never seen her this anxious.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #812 on: September 10, 2009, 02:46:16 PM »
My little bit of happiness right now is knowing the Kevin and Nat have no clue what is going on.  You know they both have all their speeches planned out, and BOOM - not what you expected guys!  :yess:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #813 on: September 10, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »
Ya KNow we still really don't know what is going on or how the rest of the final HOH is going to play.  After getting my hopes up that somehow Jeff would stay or that there really was some hope in the stupid Pandoras box 1 & 2 I refuse to get too - dare I say hopeful -  Right now I'm just enjoying the little bit of joy in watching Gnasty and Mini Me stressed and asking each other a 1000 times if their little nasty deal is still okay.  Funny dishonest, deceitful, petty people seem to have a problem trusting each other.  Go figure :groan: :groan:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #814 on: September 10, 2009, 03:15:36 PM »
What would really be awesome would be sending Evil Dick in, you know, like a pinch hitter or something.  Then watching Gnasty and Mini Me deal with him for a few days.   :yess: :yess:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #815 on: September 10, 2009, 03:18:40 PM »
Oh pots and pans every morning!  :yess:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #816 on: September 10, 2009, 03:58:45 PM »
Can you guys help me out, I am a little confused, is someone getting voted out tonight?  and has part 2 of the head of house hold already been held and if so who won?  Thanks

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #817 on: September 10, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »
Boy, Nat is sitting pretty, I think Jordan would take her to the final 2, and I'm pretty sure Kevin will too. Kevin is in big doodoo trouble. He should have kept Michele, then he would have been sitting pretty. Nat and Michele would have never taken each other to final 2. dumb move Kevin

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #818 on: September 10, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
Can you guys help me out, I am a little confused, is someone getting voted out tonight?  and has part 2 of the head of house hold already been held and if so who won?  Thanks

I'm kinda confused myself...

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #819 on: September 10, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
Nana: No, HOH 2 has not been played yet.   :waves:

I think I got got!  I beleived this article thinking all 3 would be in the house till Tues., but if Jordan is packing-that is not the case!  :groan:

link:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

quote from the text:

"One thing Grodner won't comment on: Insider reports that producers have decided to shake up the structure of the final days of the game.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show."

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #820 on: September 10, 2009, 04:06:05 PM »
Ok, could they HGs not know they will all be in the house til the finale? That would explain why Jordan is paking. And didn't Nat pack too?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #821 on: September 10, 2009, 04:09:07 PM »
It looks like they both are, but you are right maybe BB is letting them think someone leaves tonight right up to showtime.   :duno:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #822 on: September 10, 2009, 04:18:35 PM »
This year BB has been nothing but a fricking mess, I have not been impressed with it at all.  And I usually have a favorite house guest and I can honestly say I did not like any of them this year.  My favorite was probably Michele, I started out liking Lydia, but we all know what she performed during the game, oh excuse me should I have said "How she performed"  Ha Ha

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #823 on: September 10, 2009, 04:24:00 PM »
It is possible that they will play the 2nd and 3rd parts of the HOH challenge and the winner will have to evict someone, BUT if that is the case then Kevin will have to be packed as well. What if either Jordan or Nat wins both of the next comps? They are also going to show the end of the 1st part of the comp. Remember, the people who only watch the show have no idea who won. It's  possible they will have time to squeeze all of that in, because Sunday's show is just a taped season recap. My TV online guide for tonight's show says: One Houseguest will be evicted, so who knows? BB has fulfilled their own prophecy of becoming the unexpected.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #824 on: September 10, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »
This year BB has been nothing but a fricking mess, I have not been impressed with it at all.  And I usually have a favorite house guest and I can honestly say I did not like any of them this year.  My favorite was probably Michele, I started out liking Lydia, but we all know what she performed during the game, oh excuse me should I have said "How she performed"  Ha Ha

I agree with the 'fricking mess' part...but I did (still do) like Jeff and Jordan.  Not the sharpest tacks in the tool shed, but lovable (when they weren't being gullible).  Yes, Lydia was a mess.  I thought I was going to like her in the very beginning....but then I thought Kevin was funny there for awhile, too.....    :groan: