Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336503 times)

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #775 on: September 09, 2009, 09:24:35 PM »
So, since they change the way they do the final 2, I wonder are they still going to do the jury questions? If so, when?

Don't look like they will be doing the roundtable of the jury questions because the F3 all will still be in the house until the finale

Second of all, the whole jury knows that Natalie is actually 24. I think BB wants that to be exposed right on the finale show.

I was hoping that the jury would be able to question all 3...then it would make THEIR job more interesting, trying to decide who should win if N is with J, J is with K or K is with N.

I like seeing the jury call out the players and watch the players turn on each other.  I get quite a bit of pleasure out of it.  ;D
That would be awesome, then Jordan and Kevin would know about the age lie, could change their minds on who to take to the final 2  :colors

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #776 on: September 09, 2009, 09:27:03 PM »
So, since they change the way they do the final 2, I wonder are they still going to do the jury questions? If so, when?

Don't look like they will be doing the roundtable of the jury questions because the F3 all will still be in the house until the finale

Second of all, the whole jury knows that Natalie is actually 24. I think BB wants that to be exposed right on the finale show.

I was hoping that the jury would be able to question all 3...then it would make THEIR job more interesting, trying to decide who should win if N is with J, J is with K or K is with N.

I like seeing the jury call out the players and watch the players turn on each other.  I get quite a bit of pleasure out of it.  ;D
That would be awesome, then Jordan and Kevin would know about the age lie, could change their minds on who to take to the final 2  :colors

OMG!!!   You brought up an EXCELLENT point!!! 

Not only would the jury learn a thing or two, but so would the final 3, which could make them second guess who they will take to the end!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #777 on: September 09, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
 :waves: The EW interview of Michelle is up.  I loved  :hearts: it.  She is definitely a class act in my book.  Check it out, for all you NataLIE fans, lol, it takes some digs at her too!  :funny:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/09/09/big-brother-michele-evicted/
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #778 on: September 09, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »
 :waves: Hi All! I just got home and when I went to CBS and tried to vote there isn't anyplace to vote!!! i went back three times and it's the same.  I thought CBS said it would be up until 11:50PM PST tonight? Did I misread it and was it AM instead? That sounds like something I'd do. Oh well I voted for Michele somewhere close to 100 times, so  I guess I did my part, 2 or 3 more votes won't matter much now.  :duno:

I am going to make a prediction for BB12 - I am betting that BB changes a lot of the rules, and increases penalties for HG's behavior. This season's HGs have wreaked havoc on production. They have disregarded so many rules, and have cheated in so many different ways. Chima alone must have cost them hundreds of thousands just to try to maintain the  Live show's integrity, only for her to get the boot two days later. What a waste. Now because of Natalie's stupid lies, and manipulations, and Kevin's evil streak - BB has to change things up again. Shame on BB for allowing this to happen. They should have said straight up - these are the rules - follow them or get the hell out of the house, now, period.

Natalie is a F**K Head and doesn't deserve a dime. I only hope Michele imparts her two cents on the rest of the JH members. She should team up with Lydia and go on a "NO Dough For Natalie" campaign in the JH. I hope Jordan walks away with the whole enchilada - screw those two jerks.  (:;) :knuckles:

Phew, I'm OK now. :groan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #779 on: September 09, 2009, 10:11:26 PM »
:waves: Hi All! I just got home and when I went to CBS and tried to vote there isn't anyplace to vote!!! i went back three times and it's the same.  I thought CBS said it would be up until 11:50PM PST tonight? Did I misread it and was it AM instead? That sounds like something I'd do. Oh well I voted for Michele somewhere close to 100 times, so  I guess I did my part, 2 or 3 more votes won't matter much now.  :duno:

I am going to make a prediction for BB12 - I am betting that BB changes a lot of the rules, and increases penalties for HG's behavior. This season's HGs have wreaked havoc on production. They have disregarded so many rules, and have cheated in so many different ways. Chima alone must have cost them hundreds of thousands just to try to maintain the  Live show's integrity, only for her to get the boot two days later. What a waste. Now because of Natalie's stupid lies, and manipulations, and Kevin's evil streak - BB has to change things up again. Shame on BB for allowing this to happen. They should have said straight up - these are the rules - follow them or get the hell out of the house, now, period.

Natalie is a F**K Head and doesn't deserve a dime. I only hope Michele imparts her two cents on the rest of the JH members. She should team up with Lydia and go on a "NO Dough For Natalie" campaign in the JH. I hope Jordan walks away with the whole enchilada - screw those two jerks.  (:;) :knuckles:

Phew, I'm OK now. :groan:

OMG  I just checked and got the "This week’s vote has ended. Please check back on Sunday for the next vote question."  YES CBS had posted voting until Sept. 9, 11:59 pm PST.  

This entire BB 11 season has been BS from CBS and BB production!

EDIT  Just checked puddin's post on the RFF Discussion Board and it was 11:59AM   Oooops!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:15:17 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #780 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:07 PM »
BB is starting to stand for Big B*llsh*t. Michele must have been getting to many votes for the money and BB must want it to go to Jordan, and if she ends up in F2, then Jeff. I don;t really care if BB F**ks with the votes,  and manipulates the game as long as they put a disclaimer at the end of the credits like the other shows do to let us know they are doing it ahead of time. I feel like they are screwing with us, in the same way Nat screwed with the HGs. They are just changing it up to suit the moment. Yesterday, it was voting till midnight today, and today it's, oops! - tsk, tsk, too many votes going the wrong way - gotta stop that nonsense - so let's stop the voting.

I read earlier that someone said even though Julie gets paid by CBS, she shouldn't be talking up Natalie so much in her blog. Julie is Mrs. CBS - she is always going to preach the party line of the minute.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #781 on: September 09, 2009, 10:30:22 PM »
 :-[ OK - Thanks! Just disregard my rant - on second thought, no - don't disregard it, we can just reapply it to another BB11 topic, and I know we won't run out of those anytime soon! :(

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #782 on: September 09, 2009, 10:40:38 PM »
:-[ OK - Thanks! Just disregard my rant - on second thought, no - don't disregard it, we can just reapply it to another BB11 topic, and I know we won't run out of those anytime soon! :(

:funny:  :funny:  :funny:
Too funny!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #783 on: September 09, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »
Nat is now paranoid that Kevin isn't going to take her to F2 and they are arguing over it.  In the meantime, Jordan is practicing the next competition.  From the updater's posts it sounds like she is making nearly every one of them.  Good for Jordan!  Natalie is mad because she feels this next competition is anyone's game (I think it's only because she isn't good at these types of competitions).  I hope Jordan beats the pants off of Natalie!   :yess:

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: September 09, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
She should team up with Lydia and go on a "NO Dough For Natalie" campaign in the JH.
Yes, I believe it's called Operation No Dough For Natalie.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: September 10, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »
Skee ball for HOH part two? It's going to be a quick one at the rate we're going.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #786 on: September 10, 2009, 12:14:49 AM »
You know, when Jordy wins part 2 tomorrow, it will be hell week for Cavein.  Gnasty will be all over him to ensure that he is taking her, and then all over Jordan for the same thing.  She may just dig her own grave with Cavein if she pushed him too far, and Jordy is bound to see them talking and plotting.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #787 on: September 10, 2009, 12:51:22 AM »
Yes, Jordy will see K/N conspiring, so if when she does win part 2 so the question is this:
Who will Jordan will against? 
And when I read Allison's interview, she said watch Thursday, she didn't confirm any rumor.
Now that I'm thinking about final votes, the F3 can't stay together til the finale if America's voting  :drama

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: September 10, 2009, 01:22:07 AM »
Yes, Jordy will see K/N conspiring, so if when she does win part 2 so the question is this:
And when I read Allison's interview, she said watch Thursday, she didn't confirm any rumor.
Now that I'm thinking about final votes, the F3 can't stay together til the finale if America's voting  :drama

But what if they don't do a final two and vote the final 3?

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #789 on: September 10, 2009, 05:08:29 AM »

There are too many ways to tie even with America's vote.  Somethings fishy  :duno:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #790 on: September 10, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »

Well, Survivor has done a final 3 many times.  That would really put a cat in the hen house.  Jeff & Michele vote for Jordan, Jess votes for Gnat, Lydia for Kevin, and Russ is a wild card.  He hates Kevin, so probably for Gnat.  That ties Gnat and Jordo,  then... Kevin gets the Tie Breaker??? as he had the fewest Jury Votes.

Or

Final two, Tie Vote - Sudden Death Overtime Game!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #791 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:25 AM »

Well, Survivor has done a final 3 many times.  That would really put a cat in the hen house.  Jeff & Michele vote for Jordan, Jess votes for Gnat, Lydia for Kevin, and Russ is a wild card.  He hates Kevin, so probably for Gnat.  That ties Gnat and Jordo,  then... Kevin gets the Tie Breaker??? as he had the fewest Jury Votes.

Or

I have been thinking the same thing, Survivor has done final 3 instead of 2

too bad America couldnt vote for the winner  :'(

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #792 on: September 10, 2009, 09:41:59 AM »

:duno:possible america votes for who would you like to see win bb11, and all 3 are listed  if a tie, then our vote is counted.

Or

I have been thinking the same thing, Survivor has done final 3 instead of 2

too bad America couldnt vote for the winner  :'(
:duno:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: September 10, 2009, 09:45:16 AM »
 :duno:i don't know why that didn't post
what i wrote was what if america votes for a winner out of the 3 left and if there is a tie our choice counts as a vote.
that would turn someones nasty smile upside down!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #794 on: September 10, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »
I guess all will be answered tonight? I think that's when Kev, Gnasty, and Jordon will find out also. They seem to be as clueless as we all are. 

Whatever happens I just really hope the LiL  nasty _itch doesn't win.  Bad enough that her LiL Mini Me is maybe going to get some money.  Please God not the 500M.   

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #795 on: September 10, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
:duno:i don't know why that didn't post
what i wrote was what if america votes for a winner out of the 3 left and if there is a tie our choice counts as a vote.
that would turn someones nasty smile upside down!

I love this idea! 

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #796 on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:56 AM »
 :funny:that would be the "HOPE"  at the bottom of the pb box!!   lol
would love it to happen, would be a joy to see the schemers faces if they were told voting will be on 3.
Revenge is a good thing sometimes.  (of course this wouldn't happen...this bb has been the biggest farce of them all and i for one thought the one with the couples was the bottom of the barre ll.. this one is tied for that spot!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #797 on: September 10, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
We should start calling it BB "The Season of the Witch"

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: September 10, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »
 :waves: Hi All! I don't know if this has been posted yet, as I haven't been here since last evening, but I received the new edition of Evel Dick's MySpace Blog in my email  last night and I thought I would post the link here. If you have trouble linking to it (if you don't have MySpace) send me a message and I will send it back to you via copy/paste. OR, If Texas Lady wants me to post it someplace she can message me to let me know.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=150167&blogId=509487420

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #799 on: September 10, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
:waves: Hi All! I don't know if this has been posted yet, as I haven't been here since last evening, but I received the new edition of Evel Dick's MySpace Blog in my email  last night and I thought I would post the link here. If you have trouble linking to it (if you don't have MySpace) send me a message and I will send it back to you via copy/paste. OR, If Texas Lady wants me to post it someplace she can message me to let me know.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=150167&blogId=509487420

I know ED wouldn't be 'ED' without the foul language.... but I could do without that...  Otherwise, interesting read.

Also interesting was (in the comments that followed) a big ol' picture of Gnat letting go of the key. 

If K/N end up in the f2, I think CBS should say that this season was 'practice' and that the big PB twist is that they get no $$$$...  :lol:   The only other season that I didn't care about the f2 was the one with Jun (and can't remember the other girl).  And then ....it was I just didn't like or care for either one....  If it's K/N in the finale...well, I despise both of them and neither one deserves $500 grand. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...