Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336449 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #750 on: September 09, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
(:;) SHUT UP Jordo--don't say anymore  FFS girl  keep your mouth shut!   This is just sad to watch.  Nat making a complete fool out of Jordo and Jordo has NO CLUE.

She's a total ditz.  :colors  Nat has never lied!  omg!!  :colors

Your gut feelings have not worked for some time now Jordo.  (:;)

It's really hard to watch.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #751 on: September 09, 2009, 06:39:38 PM »
(:;) SHUT UP Jordo--don't say anymore  FFS girl  keep your mouth shut!   This is just sad to watch.  Nat making a complete fool out of Jordo and Jordo has NO CLUE.

No kidding...It's like watching a train wreck...you want to look away, but you just cant.   :(

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:09 PM »

I just don't know what to think anymore.  Is Jordo pulling the wool over those 2?  It is just pathetic that those 2 would continue to mock her.  The girl is down--let her stay down and quit beating her.

I guess BB thinks this is good stuff, I dunno  :duno:  it turns my stomach.
No MSG!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

I just don't know what to think anymore.  Is Jordo pulling the wool over those 2?  It is just pathetic that those 2 would continue to mock her.  The girl is down--let her stay down and quit beating her.

I guess BB thinks this is good stuff, I dunno  :duno:  it turns my stomach.

Know what chaps my hide?  That they continue this "I may not be able to talk to you" nonsense.  Why?  You guys are F3...there should be no more deception.  Each can easily say "I am going to spend the next week trying to figure out what's best for me" even if they already have side deals...

There's no reason to continue to lie to her...there's no reason to ignore Jordan...good heavens.

And unfortunately, no - I don't think she's trying to pull the wool over their eyes.  I think Kevin is right (believe it or not).  She's a mental wreck right now...

So keep kicking her while she's down, you jackasses.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #754 on: September 09, 2009, 06:48:12 PM »
Well this is the way it looks like it will take place for the rest of the season

tomorrow's live show...Part 2 and the F3 will be informed they all are staying in the house until the finale

First hour of the two hour finale will be recapping the days from Thurs thru Tues and the Part 3 and the winner evicts one person giving us our F2

Second hour will be the normal finale show, reunion of all hg's, jury vote, winner crowned, etc....

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #755 on: September 09, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »
Uhh, I don't know if this has been posted, but WTF is this about Nat having a band around her hand and the key so she wouldn't let go??? She slipped it on before the HOH comp and then slid it off once it was done? Does anyone else know about this BS and if it's true???  (:;)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #756 on: September 09, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »
Uhh, I don't know if this has been posted, but WTF is this about Nat having a band around her hand and the key so she wouldn't let go??? She slipped it on before the HOH comp and then slid it off once it was done? Does anyone else know about this BS and if it's true???  (:;)

Good grief!  Are you kidding me?!?  This is ridiculous!!!!   (:;)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #757 on: September 09, 2009, 07:19:23 PM »
Uhh, I don't know if this has been posted, but WTF is this about Nat having a band around her hand and the key so she wouldn't let go??? She slipped it on before the HOH comp and then slid it off once it was done? Does anyone else know about this BS and if it's true???  (:;)

Good grief!  Are you kidding me?!?  This is ridiculous!!!!   (:;)

I wish I were, it's on the official CBS board.

Sorry about the link, TexasLady  :( I forgot.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 07:30:08 PM by Atomic_Skittles »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #758 on: September 09, 2009, 07:21:39 PM »
Uhh, I don't know if this has been posted, but WTF is this about Nat having a band around her hand and the key so she wouldn't let go??? She slipped it on before the HOH comp and then slid it off once it was done? Does anyone else know about this BS and if it's true???  (:;)

Honestly AS, I don't know where people dream up this stuff. I watched Natalie change hands lots of times during the comp. She would take her right hand off and try to wiggle her fingers, then she would do the same thing with her left hand. Today she said her hands were frozen in position from hanging on the key and she was trying to get them to get some feeling back in them. (Paraphrasing.) She had gloves on and would try to adjust them once in awhile with her teeth.

That's what I saw.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #759 on: September 09, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »

I don't think so.  But the updaters can clear this up.  They had some good close screen shots during the comp.  I watched BBAD and Nat kept switching hands towards the end and shaking them out   Sounds like just another rumour and that's not an official anything from CBS just another fan forum

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #760 on: September 09, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »

I don't think so.  But the updaters can clear this up.  They had some good close screen shots during the comp.  I watched BBAD and Nat kept switching hands towards the end and shaking them out   Sounds like just another rumour and that's not an official anything from CBS just another fan forum

I certainly hope it's a rumor because if she really did have a band on her wrist then that's BS and that whole competition should be null and void. But what about her hanging onto the rope? I saw that picture and isn't that cheating?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #761 on: September 09, 2009, 07:33:03 PM »
I wish I were, it's on the official CBS board.

Sorry about the link, TexasLady  :( I forgot.

No problem!  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #762 on: September 09, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
I know I saw her shaking her hands, she couldn't have done that with bands on the key. I did hear her say this afternoon that at one point the log bumped her off (I forget her exact words) and she did a 360 circle but got her feet back down and didn't fall because she had a good grip on the key.

I wonder how much of the comp I can find on the feeds.. should I go look?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #763 on: September 09, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
I know I saw her shaking her hands, she couldn't have done that with bands on the key. I did hear her say this afternoon that at one point the log bumped her off (I forget her exact words) and she did a 360 circle but got her feet back down and didn't fall because she had a good grip on the key.

I wonder how much of the comp I can find on the feeds.. should I go look?

Eh.  I think it's just wishful thinking...

Besides, Nat plays with integrity...She wouldn't cheat!!!  ;D

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #764 on: September 09, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »
So, since they change the way they do the final 2, I wonder are they still going to do the jury questions? If so, when?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #765 on: September 09, 2009, 08:15:24 PM »
House...I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your question...    :duno:

Over at the feeds, K/N/J are talking about money....finances, credit card debt, foreclosure etc.  Gnat said she had $30,000 in debts.  Kev said 'at 18?' --- she said, well, I bought a car.  Still... I would think that Kevin would have put 2 and 2 together by now.  Also....engaged at 18??  I know that's not all that unusual, but with some of the other little slips (drinking alcohol)... someone should have caught it (well, maybe not Jordan...much as I love her).   

I was also thinking about how NataLIE will react to how the world really feels about her.....  but ya know...I don't think it will phase her.  She will refuse to believe that she did anything wrong or that there is anything wrong with her overall attitude and lack of self-respect or respect for anyone else.  Kevin has been her 'bitch'... and anyone who gets involved with her will fall into that roll.  I don't wish her any physical harm, but I hope that her behavior affects her the rest of her life (in a negative way).  And I know "it's a game"..  but what we saw on TV is what this girl is really made of....and that's pretty scary. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #766 on: September 09, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »
She also said when she was talking about her debt that she is going home to pick out her ring.  I thought her fiance said her ring was waiting for her at home.  The one important thing about being a liar is you have to have a very good memory.  She doesn't she keeps contradicting herself.  And it's not just about Jordan not picking up on the 18 thing.  All of the people in that house went brain dead when it came to figuring out that she couldn't be 18.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #767 on: September 09, 2009, 08:35:17 PM »
So, since they change the way they do the final 2, I wonder are they still going to do the jury questions? If so, when?

Don't look like they will be doing the roundtable of the jury questions because the F3 all will still be in the house until the finale

Second of all, the whole jury knows that Natalie is actually 24. I think BB wants that to be exposed right on the finale show.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #768 on: September 09, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »
Second of all, the whole jury knows that Natalie is actually 24. I think BB wants that to be exposed right on the finale show.

Ya know.... I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch the finale...   maybe I can with an emesis basin and a bottle of Xanax!   Can you imagine how excited and proud Gnat will be that she pulled off that 18 thing?  Maybe we'll get lucky and the studio will be infested with dragonflys that night!!!    :lol:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #769 on: September 09, 2009, 08:57:36 PM »
OK, I'm totally lost. I just got here today and I was hoping to find out who won second part of HOH. I thought it was played today between Natalie and Jordan?  :duno: I've tried to go back as far as I can and now I am even more confused.  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #770 on: September 09, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Don't look like they will be doing the roundtable of the jury questions because the F3 all will still be in the house until the finale

I was hoping that the jury would be able to question all 3...then it would make THEIR job more interesting, trying to decide who should win if N is with J, J is with K or K is with N.

I like seeing the jury call out the players and watch the players turn on each other.  I get quite a bit of pleasure out of it.  ;D

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #771 on: September 09, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »
Because I dont have time to go back and read all of the discussion...could someone please tell me where all this info about all 3 hgs being in the house until finale night came from? Is there an article or a release from CBS saying this or is it just speculation?  Set me straight please!
delightful just delightful

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #772 on: September 09, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »
:ascared Now Here's the Tid-Bit we have all been waiting for. Everybody needs to read this Alison Grodner Interview so you will be able to follow the conversation for the next couple of days. BB is changing the end of the game! Here goes:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

This explains why all three will be in the house for the finale

I think this might help.......

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #773 on: September 09, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »
:ascared Now Here's the Tid-Bit we have all been waiting for. Everybody needs to read this Alison Grodner Interview so you will be able to follow the conversation for the next couple of days. BB is changing the end of the game! Here goes:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

This explains why all three will be in the house for the finale

And here it is.  Expect the unexpected??? OK that was sarcastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #774 on: September 09, 2009, 09:17:17 PM »
I think that Jordan, and Kevin and Russel are the only ones that have questioned Nats age. Jordan mentioned to Michele, I think yesterday, that she thought you had to be 21 to get on BB and Michele said apparently the rules was different for her state.