Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 338167 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #725 on: September 09, 2009, 01:07:13 PM »
Since all 3 houseguests will be staying in the house until the finale night, I think this could work in Jordan's favor if she doesn't end up winning part 2 & 3 of the final HOH. If Kevin happens to win part three and gets to choose who to take he won't have to worry about Natalie going to the jury house and bad mouthing him since she won't be going there. I would LOVE for Kevin to stand up and say Natalie you got got and I'm taking Jordo!!!!

can you explain that to me plz? all three will be staying?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #726 on: September 09, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »
:ascared Now Here's the Tid-Bit we have all been waiting for. Everybody needs to read this Alison Grodner Interview so you will be able to follow the conversation for the next couple of days. BB is changing the end of the game! Here goes:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

This explains why all three will be in the house for the finale

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #727 on: September 09, 2009, 01:23:07 PM »
:ascared Now Here's the Tid-Bit we have all been waiting for. Everybody needs to read this Alison Grodner Interview so you will be able to follow the conversation for the next couple of days. BB is changing the end of the game! Here goes:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

This explains why all three will be in the house for the finale

thank you thank you...
what goes around, comes around.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #728 on: September 09, 2009, 01:23:32 PM »
Allison said in an interview that for the first time all 3 houseguests will stay in the house until the final night on Tuesday where the winner of part 3 of the HOH competition will announce live who they have chosen to be in the final two with them.

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #729 on: September 09, 2009, 01:24:43 PM »

Well, I would have to say that I'm somewhere in the middle of these two thoughts...  Yes, it is just a reality TV show, but the prize is $500,000  (not so silly)...and I don't about you, but for me that would be life changing (had ovarian cancer last year, lost my job and almost my house).  AND...there can be some integrity in the game play - and punishment if you don't follow the rules.  Ex.:  last season's Amazing Race (my fav reality show btw).  Several times teams were given time penalties because they took short cuts or did something against the rules--and it ended up being game changing.  It seems like Team K/N (esp. Nat) can break the rules any time she wants.  I repeat....why didn't they just give her the money a couple of weeks ago and save the rest of the HG's the pain and suffering of these last few weeks. 

You're right, of course, it is a lot of money...but I have to wonder if people would call out their faves for doing something they found unfair.

(FOR THE RECORD, I am not trying to argue, as I agree that what goes for one must go for all).

But...I was a huge fan of Michele...and when people were crying foul that Nat/Kevin were using a calendar, I couldn't really say anything because Michele was too. 

As for the hand off the key last night.  Did BB say that they had to be "holding" the key or "touching" the key at all times?  (I'm seriously asking, because I don't know).  If it was "touching", then Nat was ok...And at first when I saw Nat's hand on top of the key holding the rope, I thought "OMG" and then I wondered if I'd be as quick to point it out if Jordan had her hand off the key. 

Believe me - I don't want Nat to win in the least.  I don't want Kevin to win either.  But I have to play devil's advocate just a bit because I have to question whether or not I'd cry foul if my fave did the same things as my least fave.

LOL  Guilty!!!   :-[  I didn't say a word last night when I saw Jordan briefly (like for a flash of a second) let go of her key.  She was stretching her hands, and in an absentminded moment lightly tossed the key from one hand to the other as she switched them.  There was only at most an inch of air space, but I've seen past HGs lose comps for the same exact thing.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #730 on: September 09, 2009, 01:52:03 PM »
    IT'S DOWN TO THE FINAL 3 HOUSEGUESTS AS MICHELE BECOMES THE TENTH HOUSEGUEST TO BE EVICTED FROM THE "BIG BROTHER" HOUSE

Michele Was Evicted Last Night from the BIG BROTHER House After Kevin Used The Power of Veto and then Casted the Sole Vote 

Former Houseguests Janelle, Evel Dick, Danielle Reyes and Mike Boogie Join Julie In Studio on Thursday's LIVE Show at 8:00 PM

After being nominated for eviction by Head-of-Household Natalie, Michele was evicted last night from the BIG BROTHER House by Kevin's sole vote.

On Sunday, Natalie nominated Kevin and Michele for eviction.  Last night, Kevin won the Power-of-Veto and chose to remove himself from the block.  After Kevin used the Power-of-Veto, Jordan, the only eligible nominee, was put on the block against Michele.

During last night's live broadcast, Michele, the 27-year-old neuroscientist from Pasadena, Calif. learned her fate and left the BIG BROTHER House.  She will be the fifth Houseguest to be sequestered in the jury house.  After her eviction, she was interviewed by Julie Chen about her experience. 

After last night's BIG BROTHER eviction, the Houseguests competed in part one of the final Head-of-Household competition called "Log Jam."  The Houseguests each stood on a log while holding onto their keys, which were suspended above their heads. As the log began to spin beneath them, the players all fought to stay a top as they were barraged by weather from all seasons including wind, rain and even snow. The houseguest who could withstand the elements the longest without falling off will be revealed on Thursday and named the new HOH.

Also on Thursday, former Houseguests Mike Boogie (Big Brother 2; Winner, Big Brother All-Stars), Danielle Reyes (Big Brother 3; Big Brother All-Stars), Janelle (Big Brother 6, Big Brother All-Stars) and Evel Dick (Winner, Big Brother 8) will join Julie live on stage to discuss this season of BIG BROTHER on Thursday, Sept. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/delayed PT).

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=22690

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #731 on: September 09, 2009, 02:05:49 PM »
No MSG!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #732 on: September 09, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »
I crown BB11 "The Season of Hell" after all BB9 was crowned "The Season that Shall not be Mentioned"

delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #733 on: September 09, 2009, 02:51:19 PM »
I crown BB11 "The Season of Hell" after all BB9 was crowned "The Season that Shall not be Mentioned"

How fitting Kat! We had the alleged devil and her horns, not to mention the ants from hell trying to carry off the kitchen and everything in it.  :funny:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #734 on: September 09, 2009, 03:15:27 PM »

How fitting Kat! We had the alleged devil and her horns, not to mention the ants from hell trying to carry off the kitchen and everything in it.  :funny:

I third!  :yess:

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #735 on: September 09, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

[/quote]

Too bad they didn't carry off Gnat :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #737 on: September 09, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
    THIS JUST IN... From CBS Entertainment... CBS ORDERS MORE "BIG BROTHER"

Broadcast Hit/Internet Sensation To Return for 12th Edition in Summer 2010

Less than a week before the two-hour finale of "Big Brother 11," CBS is already making plans for Big Brother 12.  The network announced today it has ordered another edition of the hit reality series for broadcast in the summer 2010.

The three-times-a-week series has once again turned into a summer sensation, growing its audience both on-air and online for the CBS Television Network and CBS Interactive platforms.

BIG BROTHER 11 is one of only a handful of programs to post growth in its 10th season. Compared to last summer, BIG BROTHER 11 is up +7% in viewers (7.08m from 6.60m), +4% in adults 18-49 (2.5/08 from 2.4/07) and +5% in adults 18-34 (2.0/07 from 1.9/06).  Each of the three weekly broadcasts are also posting summer-to-summer growth.

Online, BIG BROTHER 11 is the Number One show on CBS.com and across the CBS Audience Network in all key metrics with 25% more unique users and 94% more video streams than last summer.  CBS.com also logged a record 11.6 million votes when Jeff was awarded the "Coup d'État" Power.

BIG BROTHER concludes its 11th edition with a special two-hour LIVE finale and reunion show, hosted by Julie Chen, next Tuesday, Sept. 15 (9:00-11:00 PM ET/delayed PT) as the Final Three (Jordan, Kevin and Natalie) face off for the $500,000 grand prize.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #738 on: September 09, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #739 on: September 09, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »
I read Julie's blog....  and I realize that she is paid by CBS... but give me a break !

First of all, Natalie's engagement was a farce...  the whole PB thing was a farce.

Second...  I don't think they've ever cut off anyone else's goodbye messages-- so I still think there was something else to that... 

Third.. she didn't get the question about Chima at all.  We didn't say she shouldn't have been on there because she was attacked and a victim...we said she shouldn't have been on there because the incident made her mentally unstable to begin with (which she pretty much said herself on that Cold Case thing). 

There were other things too.... but that's all I remember right now.

eta... BB12 ???   Hope they don't allow any Chima's or Natalie's (or Kevin's).... 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #740 on: September 09, 2009, 04:08:45 PM »
Online, BIG BROTHER 11 is the Number One show on CBS.com and across the CBS Audience Network in all key metrics with 25% more unique users and 94% more video streams than last summer.

94% that is hard for me to believe.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #741 on: September 09, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »
Online, BIG BROTHER 11 is the Number One show on CBS.com and across the CBS Audience Network in all key metrics with 25% more unique users and 94% more video streams than last summer.

94% that is hard for me to believe.

Well, I lurked here a little last summer, but didn't follow it like I am this year (could be because the stupid hospital that I worked for terminated me because I was sick.... idiots---and so I have more free time).    So, I'm in that % !

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #742 on: September 09, 2009, 04:42:11 PM »
Julies blog seemed to favor NatLIE BIG TIME!!!
asking us to be happy for her?
give me a damn break!!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #743 on: September 09, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »
Second...  I don't think they've ever cut off anyone else's goodbye messages-- so I still think there was something else to that...  

Someone else didn't get to see their goodbye messages, but for the life of me I can't remember who.  Seems like it was Lydia.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #744 on: September 09, 2009, 05:24:43 PM »
All I can say is that it's going to be a long, long week for Jordan...   I feel so sorry for her!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #745 on: September 09, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »
I guess they are not doing Part 2 comp today? They are not on LD at all.

Sounds like BB is flipping the script. All 3 will stay in the house until the finale and do the final eviction right there.

If that is the case, Jordan will never get to spend any time with Jeff at the JH if she was to be evicted next.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #746 on: September 09, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »

Sounds like BB is flipping the script. All 3 will stay in the house until the finale and do the final eviction right there.

If that is the case, Jordan will never get to spend any time with Jeff at the JH if she was to be evicted next.

Will!  Read this:  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20706.0.html

Alison gives a heads up on the eviction/finale all set for next Tuesday.
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #747 on: September 09, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »
 (:;) SHUT UP Jordo--don't say anymore  FFS girl  keep your mouth shut!   This is just sad to watch.  Nat making a complete fool out of Jordo and Jordo has NO CLUE.

She's a total ditz.  :colors  Nat has never lied!  omg!!  :colors

Your gut feelings have not worked for some time now Jordo.  (:;)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:12:56 PM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #748 on: September 09, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »

no but it means we get to see them reunite live for sure then  :hearts: :hearts:

they'll have plenty of time to hang out next week after the show is done.  and away from the nasty BB people.  :-*

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #749 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:38 PM »
I just read that it looks like Kevin is going to be named HOH and there will be no more competitions.  It also said that Finale night is when he will choose to evict someone and the jury will vote.

Do you think they are doing this so that Kevin can choose Jordan instead of Nat for F2.  He wouldn't have to worry about Nat swaying the jury house if that is the case.  That would be so sweet if Nat got evicted at the last minute with no money.   :yess: