Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336382 times)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #700 on: September 09, 2009, 09:25:32 AM »
Once again Kevin exaggerates the truth.  I just watched Michele's exit again, from the house last night.  As Michele was exiting she said "may the best waa... person win."

First thing Kevin said "did you catch her jab at me?  may the best woman, uhhh person win."

Michele would NEVER make slight of anyones sexuality.  Kevin should know better.  I'm fed up with these fools.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 09:31:53 AM by chinese takeout »
No MSG!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #701 on: September 09, 2009, 09:29:29 AM »
I agree Starbaby, everyone is saying "it is just a game"
It is more than a game, there is BIG money at stake here

I'd be pissed if I were playing and people basically got rewarded to cheat!

Rules are rules!! It should apply to EVERYONE!!

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #702 on: September 09, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »
Once again Kevin exaggerates the truth.  I just re-watched Michele's exit from the house last night. As Michele was exiting she said "may the best waa, person win."

First thing Kevin said "did you catch her jab at me?  may the best woman, uhhh person win."

I'm fed up with these fools.

ITA!!! I am not a homophobe one bit, but isnt kevin more feminine than Nat?  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #703 on: September 09, 2009, 09:44:27 AM »

Well, I would have to say that I'm somewhere in the middle of these two thoughts...  Yes, it is just a reality TV show, but the prize is $500,000  (not so silly)...and I don't about you, but for me that would be life changing (had ovarian cancer last year, lost my job and almost my house).  AND...there can be some integrity in the game play - and punishment if you don't follow the rules.  Ex.:  last season's Amazing Race (my fav reality show btw).  Several times teams were given time penalties because they took short cuts or did something against the rules--and it ended up being game changing.  It seems like Team K/N (esp. Nat) can break the rules any time she wants.  I repeat....why didn't they just give her the money a couple of weeks ago and save the rest of the HG's the pain and suffering of these last few weeks. 

You're right, of course, it is a lot of money...but I have to wonder if people would call out their faves for doing something they found unfair.

(FOR THE RECORD, I am not trying to argue, as I agree that what goes for one must go for all).

But...I was a huge fan of Michele...and when people were crying foul that Nat/Kevin were using a calendar, I couldn't really say anything because Michele was too. 

As for the hand off the key last night.  Did BB say that they had to be "holding" the key or "touching" the key at all times?  (I'm seriously asking, because I don't know).  If it was "touching", then Nat was ok...And at first when I saw Nat's hand on top of the key holding the rope, I thought "OMG" and then I wondered if I'd be as quick to point it out if Jordan had her hand off the key. 

Believe me - I don't want Nat to win in the least.  I don't want Kevin to win either.  But I have to play devil's advocate just a bit because I have to question whether or not I'd cry foul if my fave did the same things as my least fave.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:25 AM »
Julie said that they had to hold onto the key at all times. I said that in the live show discussion thread the moment she said it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #705 on: September 09, 2009, 10:00:52 AM »
Julie said that they had to hold onto the key at all times. I said that in the live show discussion thread the moment she said it.

Thanks, Mandoli...I missed the exact wording and didn't really read the show discussion thread...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #706 on: September 09, 2009, 10:05:29 AM »
Everyone is right - it IS a lot of money - but too, it IS just a game. It's BB's game and it's BB's money. They make  up their own rules. Why doesn't anyone cry foul on Project Runway, Hell's Kitchen, Top Design, America's Top Model, etc.??? Look at the disclaimers at the end of the credits on some of those shows. The ones where there are "judges" especially state very clearly that the producers make suggestions regarding cast members who get voted off and those who remain. Some of those shows are far more difficult and competitive than Big Brother, and some have larger prizes. It's just a summer TV show. Meerkat Manor is more Real than this, and those critters are a lot nicer too.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #707 on: September 09, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »
Of course I don't want the rules to apply to my favorites !!  just kidding....    I agree that anyone who was making a calendar should have had some sort of penalty (or any other sort of 'cheating').  The minute Nat lost her 'grip'....she should have been called 'down' (if what is being reported is true...I did not see it for myself).  

p.s.--I loved Michele's 'classy' horns...  did she ask BB for them and they got them for her??  (or did she bring them or get them from some other comp--can't remember)

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #708 on: September 09, 2009, 10:11:19 AM »
Meerkat Manor is more Real than this, and those critters are a lot nicer too

I agree, but even that show hasn't been the same since Flower died....    :'(

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: September 09, 2009, 10:15:28 AM »
Meerkat Manor is more Real than this, and those critters are a lot nicer too

I agree, but even that show hasn't been the same since Flower died....    :'(

:funny: :funny:  You guys are too much!

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #710 on: September 09, 2009, 10:15:59 AM »
So what I gather from the AG interview is that she likes having people in the finals that the viewing audience hates because it makes for good ratings.   :duno:
I was a fan of ED even though he was hated by many.  He entertained us especially at night in the BY talking to camera (us).  He at least had a sense of humor and did show compassion where Danielle was concerned.  I haven't seen either of those two traits in Nat.  She is just a very uncompassionate, devious, callous person and Kevin has copied many of her ways.  I hope after this show she can see what she has become and maybe alters her personality a bit.  I couldn't imagine hiring her for any position knowing all this because I would never be able to trust what she says or what she might do. (:;)
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #711 on: September 09, 2009, 10:30:47 AM »
I couldn't imagine hiring her for any position knowing all this because I would never be able to trust what she says or what she might do. (:;)

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in THAT interview.

Boss:  So, Natalie, what are your strongest qualities?

Nat:  I have integrity...

B:  No you don't.

N:  I'm hard working...

B:  Nope

N:  I'm loyal...

B:  Try again.

N:  I take constructive criticism well...

B:  Next.

N:  I get along well with others...

B:   Hahaha.  Er um...Nope

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #712 on: September 09, 2009, 11:05:08 AM »
Anyone else getting pissed at Natalie because she keeps calling Michele a bitch? I've just about had it.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #713 on: September 09, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »
I get more upset with the way Kevin talks. Like last night talking about Jordan when she was in the house and he was so contemptuous of her. JMO
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #714 on: September 09, 2009, 11:17:52 AM »
I agree with both of you.  Neither of them carry themselves with much dignity.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #715 on: September 09, 2009, 11:27:29 AM »
I agree with all three of you...  I think K/N should take a good look in the mirror.  Michele is a total saint compared to either one of them (Jordan, too). 

And Natalie keeps saying she's playing with dignity... her tongue should fall off when she even says the word.  She has a degree...??   I wonder if she cheated her way through that, too. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #716 on: September 09, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »
Reminder...

Today's the last day to vote for favorite houseguest...it ends at midnight, I think.

I've been voting about ten times daily, I have to clear cookies after every vote so it takes me a while.

Of course all my votes are for Jeff.

Speaking of Jordan, I'm really very proud of her and know Jeff will be too, that she lasted 3 1/2 hours in the comp last night, she gave it her all and she simply lost her footing is why she fell. She did do good, just wished she could have won it.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #717 on: September 09, 2009, 11:39:39 AM »
Currentl standings of all 13 houseguests

Michele
Jeff
Jordan
Casey
Laura
Russell
Braden
Kevin
Lydia
Jessie
Chima
Ronnie
Natalie

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #718 on: September 09, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »
Reminder...

Today's the last day to vote for favorite houseguest...it ends at midnight, I think.

I've been voting about ten times daily, I have to clear cookies after every vote so it takes me a while.

Speaking of Jordan, I'm really very proud of her and know Jeff will be too, that she lasted 3 1/2 hours in the comp last night, she gave it her all and she simply lost her footing is why she fell. She did do good, just wished she could have won it.

Will - you don't have to clear the cookies to vote, that's a pain. Try this: quit your browser, then just turn your browser back on and go to cbs.com, vote, clear your history and quit your browser, etc. By quit I mean shut it off  - not minimize. Every time you shut it it off and turn it back on cbs.com registers it as a first visit. I don't have a PC, I'm a MAC, but this method has been working fine for me and I have already voted many many times. It's literally two extra clicks.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #719 on: September 09, 2009, 11:56:23 AM »
Ive been voting for Michelle for the 25k.

Hope she wins it.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #720 on: September 09, 2009, 11:57:23 AM »
 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GO JORDAN GO
GO JORDAN GO
GO JORDAN GO JORDAN

FIGHT JORDAN FIGHT
FIGHT JORDAN FIGHT
FIGHT JORDAN FIGHT JORDAN

WIN JORDAN WIN
WIN JORDAN WIN
WIN JORDAN WIN JORDAN

GO, FIGHT AND WIN THE HOH PART 2, JORDAN HALIE LLOYD!

DO JEFF PROUD!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #721 on: September 09, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »
I was voting for Jeff, but now am voting for Jordan.  I figure Jeff and Michele will do well with their careers..  Jordan needs the money the most.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #722 on: September 09, 2009, 12:05:39 PM »
Reminder...

Will - you don't have to clear the cookies to vote, that's a pain. Try this: quit your browser, then just turn your browser back on and go to cbs.com, vote, clear your history and quit your browser, etc. By quit I mean shut it off  - not minimize. Every time you shut it it off and turn it back on cbs.com registers it as a first visit. I don't have a PC, I'm a MAC, but this method has been working fine for me and I have already voted many many times. It's literally two extra clicks.

Thanks for the tip but I'm done voting.  :tup:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #723 on: September 09, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »
Since all 3 houseguests will be staying in the house until the finale night, I think this could work in Jordan's favor if she doesn't end up winning part 2 & 3 of the final HOH. If Kevin happens to win part three and gets to choose who to take he won't have to worry about Natalie going to the jury house and bad mouthing him since she won't be going there. I would LOVE for Kevin to stand up and say Natalie you got got and I'm taking Jordo!!!!

Offline wpark2419

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #724 on: September 09, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
Since all 3 houseguests will be staying in the house until the finale night, I think this could work in Jordan's favor if she doesn't end up winning part 2 & 3 of the final HOH. If Kevin happens to win part three and gets to choose who to take he won't have to worry about Natalie going to the jury house and bad mouthing him since she won't be going there. I would LOVE for Kevin to stand up and say Natalie you got got and I'm taking Jordo!!!!
The look on her face when she found out she was leaving would be PRICELESS! Knowing how mad she would be...that would almost make up for the rest of this horrid season. It would be amazing  :funny: I would hope that she cried  :swine  Hehe I'm feeling kinda mean today!