Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 338186 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: September 09, 2009, 12:32:45 AM »
Natalie, stop trying to smile or I'll go over to the house (or jury house) and knock your teeth out.

Yeah, or a body check into the boards :funny: (yes, I can't wait for hockey to start)

Which team do you root for?

(Goddamn, Kevin should really recieve a warning for turning nearly a full 90.)

I like Dallas, Chicago, and New Jersey, and Pittsburgh.  ;D

And Kev should be warned and Nat needs to STFU!!! And Jordan just needs to tune Nat out.

The only team out of the ones you listed that I've seen in person is Dallas. They played in NYC last year and it fell on my birthday. Ended up going to MSG on a Monday night. Best night of my life.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #676 on: September 09, 2009, 12:36:11 AM »
Kevins swearing on his life, his man, etc that he will take Natalie.

This is bullshiiiiiiiiiiit.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #677 on: September 09, 2009, 12:38:03 AM »
Natalie, stop trying to smile or I'll go over to the house (or jury house) and knock your teeth out.

Yeah, or a body check into the boards :funny: (yes, I can't wait for hockey to start)

Which team do you root for?

(Goddamn, Kevin should really recieve a warning for turning nearly a full 90.)

I like Dallas, Chicago, and New Jersey, and Pittsburgh.  ;D

And Kev should be warned and Nat needs to STFU!!! And Jordan just needs to tune Nat out.

The only team out of the ones you listed that I've seen in person is Dallas. They played in NYC last year and it fell on my birthday. Ended up going to MSG on a Monday night. Best night of my life.

That's cool, I've seen Dallas and Chicago a couple of times, would love to see Jersey and Pittsburgh.

And I agree, RahRah, this is total bull, Kev and Nat both cheated and here we go again with BB handing them the flippin' $$!!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #678 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
i'm just mad because i watched this entire season for that.

for them to state rules and then people to blatantly break them and nothing happening, and somebody to let go of the key and nothing happening.. is just mindblowing.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:49 AM »
For some reason, I've got trivia instead of the competition. The audio was playing before the picture.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #680 on: September 09, 2009, 12:50:23 AM »
For some reason, I've got trivia instead of the competition. The audio was playing before the picture.

My feeds always lag a little like that  Mandoli.  :(
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline real4real

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #681 on: September 09, 2009, 12:53:44 AM »
(I am posting per request of our group which also is my first post of this year) .... Jordan just dropped and that all but sews it up for the "other side".  Again, our group, we almost stopped watching BB during the winter season (that never really existed) but finally it is is safe to say that we are done with with big brother for good if Nasty makes it to final 2. It is beyond us that big brother would allow that wench to final five, much less final three. Then final 2? Is that how it works? Lie, cheat, steal your way to $500,000 and nobody notices? This show has insulted our trust in reality TV. Like Julie said at the beginning I guess, "I love to see it when the fans hate someone because hate means ratings". Get freakin' real! We can't speak for the rest of America but our memberships to the live feeds will cancel the minute Jordan is gone to the jury house. Never shall they renew again nor shall we watch this ratings fiasco again! Oh well. Reality TV and their minds these days. Time to teach our own lesson. America fights back! UGH!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #682 on: September 09, 2009, 12:54:39 AM »
I wish just once they would compete till they win or lose! Just once!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #683 on: September 09, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 11:

Week 1: Jessie, HOH, Chima & Lydia nominated, Russell wins veto, used on Lydia, Braden up, Braden evicted 5-5
Week 2: Ronnie, HOH, Jeff & Laura nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Laura evicted 8-1
Week 3: Jessie, HOH, Jordan & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Casey up, Casey evicted 7-1
Week 4: Russell, HOH, Lydia & Ronnie nominated, Michele wins veto, not used, Ronnie evicted 4-3
Week 5: Chima, HOH, Lydia & Russell nominated, Kevin wins veto, not used, Jeff uses the Coup D' Etat, Jessie & Natalie nominated, Jessie evicted 3-2
Week 6: Michele, HOH, Chima & Natalie nominated, Chima expelled from Big Brother
Week 6: Jordan, HOH, Lydia & Natalie nominated, Jordan wins veto, not used, Lydia evicted 3-1
Week 7: Jeff, HOH, Kevin & Natalie nominated, Jeff wins veto, used on Kevin, Russell up, Russell evicted 3-0
Week 8: Kevin, HOH, Jeff & Michele nominated, Michele wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Jeff evicted 1-1
Week 9: Natalie, HOH, Kevin & Michele nominated, Kevin wins veto, used on self, Jordan up, Michele evicted 1-0
Week 10: Kevin, HOH part 1, to be continued...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #684 on: September 09, 2009, 01:02:37 AM »
I wish just once they would compete till they win or lose! Just once!

Boy you summed it up right there.  I love KN so proud they lasted 4 hrs.  How much older than those 2 was Evil Dick and he hung in there over 8 hrs = CANDYASSES

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: September 09, 2009, 01:04:16 AM »
Stupid question...

My friend's telling me that only one of the three people that came during Natalie's time with her boyfriend is a previous houseguest. Anyone know which one and who it may be?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #686 on: September 09, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
Stupid question...

My friend's telling me that only one of the three people that came during Natalie's time with her boyfriend is a previous houseguest. Anyone know which one and who it may be?

One was surely an intern, one was a little person, not sure who the other one was.. I don't think it was a previous HG though. We would have known by now.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 01:16:04 AM by TexasLady »

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #687 on: September 09, 2009, 01:16:20 AM »
I'm sad,  :'( but Jordan did really good. Now I'm going to start rooting for her in part 2, hopefully bb will watch for cheating this time.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #688 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:27 AM »
Oh Shush Jordo.  I am so OVER you!  (:;)
No MSG!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #689 on: September 09, 2009, 01:17:58 AM »
Stupid question...

One was surely an intern, one was a little person, not sure who the other one was.. I don't think it was a previous HG though. We would have known by now.

Or maybe it was someone who's been in the house before? Possibly not a houseguest, but maybe there to help with something?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #690 on: September 09, 2009, 01:30:24 AM »
I'm taking off, must get up early so if theres anyone that wants to help update please do, thanks!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #691 on: September 09, 2009, 01:31:02 AM »
jordan knows how many bottles ther are in the greenroom.. the colors and types.. let that be the next comp!! :lol:   she did all that counting with jeff and he quized her over and over about it.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #692 on: September 09, 2009, 02:13:45 AM »
I'm gonna chant tomorrow for Jordan to win part 2

I'm so happy Jordan went to retrieve Jeff's cap from the pile of wet clothes and put it away, she did not forget!

I can't wait to watch Jeff's arrival at jury house on Thursday, I need my Jeffie fix. I miss him so bad.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: September 09, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
(I am posting per request of our group which also is my first post of this year) .... Jordan just dropped and that all but sews it up for the "other side".  Again, our group, we almost stopped watching BB during the winter season (that never really existed) but finally it is is safe to say that we are done with with big brother for good if Nasty makes it to final 2. It is beyond us that big brother would allow that wench to final five, much less final three. Then final 2? Is that how it works? Lie, cheat, steal your way to $500,000 and nobody notices? This show has insulted our trust in reality TV. Like Julie said at the beginning I guess, "I love to see it when the fans hate someone because hate means ratings". Get freakin' real! We can't speak for the rest of America but our memberships to the live feeds will cancel the minute Jordan is gone to the jury house. Never shall they renew again nor shall we watch this ratings fiasco again! Oh well. Reality TV and their minds these days. Time to teach our own lesson. America fights back! UGH!

TRUST IN REALITY TV????? Seriously????? You can't even trust in the veracity of a Documentary on the Discovery, History, or National Geographic Channels. You can't trust what you hear and see on the National News. This is a silly television game show not a G-8 Summit Meeting at The Hague. Take a deep breath and change the channel before you pop a blood vessel.  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:12 AM »
 :waves: Here's an interesting Tid-Bit. It's Evel Dick's Blog Post from this morning:

"Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Final 3.. The worst final 3 ever? Big CBS Announcement!
Current mood: annoyed
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities
Big Announcement....

The final three is so ***** horrible this year that they are going to have a triple eviction and tell them all to kill themselves, that they suck, America hates them (except Jordan, but she won't understand anyhow) and that they are replacing them with myself, JP, MB & DR. That way at least someone might watch the final episodes and give a ***** what happens.

But CBS will have something to say today....
Listen for it and watch thurs"

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #695 on: September 09, 2009, 08:39:27 AM »
(I am posting per request of our group which also is my first post of this year) .... Jordan just dropped and that all but sews it up for the "other side".  Again, our group, we almost stopped watching BB during the winter season (that never really existed) but finally it is is safe to say that we are done with with big brother for good if Nasty makes it to final 2. It is beyond us that big brother would allow that wench to final five, much less final three. Then final 2? Is that how it works? Lie, cheat, steal your way to $500,000 and nobody notices? This show has insulted our trust in reality TV. Like Julie said at the beginning I guess, "I love to see it when the fans hate someone because hate means ratings". Get freakin' real! We can't speak for the rest of America but our memberships to the live feeds will cancel the minute Jordan is gone to the jury house. Never shall they renew again nor shall we watch this ratings fiasco again! Oh well. Reality TV and their minds these days. Time to teach our own lesson. America fights back! UGH!

TRUST IN REALITY TV????? Seriously????? You can't even trust in the veracity of a Documentary on the Discovery, History, or National Geographic Channels. You can't trust what you hear and see on the National News. This is a silly television game show not a G-8 Summit Meeting at The Hague. Take a deep breath and change the channel before you pop a blood vessel.  :groan:

lol...

Seriously though - I despise Nat.  I don't care for her game play...and even more than that, I don't like the kind of person she is, which you glimpse during non-game type situations in the house (i.e...accusing Kevin of cheating at everything whenever she loses, pushing one of the pool balls into the pocket while Kevin's back was turned...the list goes on).

But she's put herself in a good position.  I don't admire her for it, but it is what it is.  Am I happy?  No.  Do I think she did it fairly?  Not particularly, but if BB isn't going to call her out on it, then there's nothing I can do about it.

It is what it is, and I have to deal with it.  I will continue to whine, mope, complain, threaten to stop watching forever and ever...but I will bet with absolute certainty that I will be right back on RFF in July, watching the next group of houseguests.  Aside from my toddler type tantrums about BB, I am an eternal optimist...I'll say I hate the show in one breath and in the next say "We'll get them next year".  

It's entertainment ~ nothing more, nothing less.  If I was looking for integrity, I'd watch a documentary (which is biased as well).  If I'm looking for something to decompress and take my mind off my real life stressors, I turn to BB, and the people on here who make me choke on my iced tea and giggle like a 5 year old.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: September 09, 2009, 08:42:45 AM »
I posted an article/interview with Alison G. on the discussion board--rumours about keeping all 3 HGs till the final.
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: September 09, 2009, 08:44:22 AM »
 :ascared Now Here's the Tid-Bit we have all been waiting for. Everybody needs to read this Alison Grodner Interview so you will be able to follow the conversation for the next couple of days. BB is changing the end of the game! Here goes:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #698 on: September 09, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »
Sorry, Evil Dick.

I would rather watch Natalie than you anyday.

And that is just how bad you are!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #699 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:42 AM »

TRUST IN REALITY TV????? Seriously????? You can't even trust in the veracity of a Documentary on the Discovery, History, or National Geographic Channels. You can't trust what you hear and see on the National News. This is a silly television game show not a G-8 Summit Meeting at The Hague. Take a deep breath and change the channel before you pop a blood vessel.  :groan:

Well, I would have to say that I'm somewhere in the middle of these two thoughts...  Yes, it is just a reality TV show, but the prize is $500,000  (not so silly)...and I don't about you, but for me that would be life changing (had ovarian cancer last year, lost my job and almost my house).  AND...there can be some integrity in the game play - and punishment if you don't follow the rules.  Ex.:  last season's Amazing Race (my fav reality show btw).  Several times teams were given time penalties because they took short cuts or did something against the rules--and it ended up being game changing.  It seems like Team K/N (esp. Nat) can break the rules any time she wants.  I repeat....why didn't they just give her the money a couple of weeks ago and save the rest of the HG's the pain and suffering of these last few weeks. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...