Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336441 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #550 on: September 08, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »
nat tells kevin that michele will get to hang out with jeff like she wanted..  you know she was soo jealous ..

jordan  ohh natalie.. you are an instigator..

nat  she 's a bitch it's the truth.. 

You know, if I were Jordan, I'd say screw the kindness and just LAY into Nat because she needs to be put in her place. She's nothing but an insecure, bitter egomaniac and really needs to STFU.  (:;)

I'd love to see that too but you know Jordan would never do that.  She is just too nice.  :res:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #551 on: September 08, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »
nat tells kevin that michele will get to hang out with jeff like she wanted..  you know she was soo jealous ..

jordan  ohh natalie.. you are an instigator..

nat  she 's a bitch it's the truth.. 

You know, if I were Jordan, I'd say screw the kindness and just LAY into Nat because she needs to be put in her place. She's nothing but an insecure, bitter egomaniac and really needs to STFU.  (:;)

I'd love to see that too but you know Jordan would never do that.  She is just too nice.  :res:

I know, but I'd sure as hell would, LOL. Now I'm worried though because of the reverse on the log and Jordan is fading... :'(

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #552 on: September 08, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »
I am so pulling for Jordan now but I was disappointed that Michelle was sent out.

Artsy, please let her husban know that Michelle won  A MILLION fans and even if some of the more dreadful of the houseguests didnt get her, I did and I have become her fan!
ME TOO..........I've been a fan of hers since the beginning when they started talking about her.  I loved to listen when she was talking about her job, it was very interesting but we always got WBRB or they would switch the cam.  VOTE FOR MICHELLE to get the $25,000.   :hearts: :yess: :hearts:

:waves: Thanks guys I will cut and paste your messages and send them along to Tim. I told him earlier not to forget when he meets these people next week, how they have treated Michele both behind her back and to her face since the beginning. I told him that he should take the high road, be cooly polite but NOT to be nice to them. I have voted for Michele to win the $25K over 50 times, and I hope you Michele fans out there keep it up as well. We only have until tomorrow evening. Jeff & Jordan may be cute, but Michele earned it. She should have won the $500K. Kevin is a nit wit for making the decision to keep Jordan. Anyone dumb enough to make that decision doesn't deserve to be in the F2. What an idiot. The only upside is he will live the rest of his life regretting it.  :snicker:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #553 on: September 08, 2009, 10:00:58 PM »
Artzy, please let Tim know that I would have loved to see Michele in the final three and beyond as well. I shall vote for her to win the $25,000 because she (in my mind) was the only one who actually earned the money.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: September 08, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »
Artzy, please let Tim know that I would have loved to see Michele in the final three and beyond as well. I shall vote for her to win the $25,000 because she (in my mind) was the only one who actually earned the money.

Agreed.  She played a good game - she could have TOTALLY been bullied by Ronnie and Chima in the beginning, but she stuck to her guns...She won comps, and she aligned with who she needed to align with.

I really do wish her well in the future.  She's had some tough breaks in life, and really does seem like a good person...

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: September 08, 2009, 10:07:10 PM »
I wish Jordo would yell out "A BUG HAS FLOWN IN MY MOUTH" as to freak the 2 of them out.  :yess:
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: September 08, 2009, 10:07:42 PM »

Thanks. I cut,pasted and sent off your message to Tim. VOTE MICHELE FOR THE $25K!!! :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #557 on: September 08, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »
I wish Jordo would yell out "A BUG HAS FLOWN IN MY MOUTH" as to freak the 2 of them out.  :yess:

:funny: :funny: :funny:  I've been thinking .... bring on the bugs

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #558 on: September 08, 2009, 10:12:09 PM »
I do like Michele (I didn't at one time.....but changed my mind as I got to 'know' her).  I voted for Jeff for the $25,000...but I really hope Jordan wins it (if she doesn't go to f2).  Jeff and Michele will do well in their careers.  Jordan is going to have a tougher time (financially) unless she gets a movie deal or something out of this !!  (a remake of Tammy and the Bachelor, perhaps??)

If Natalie wins the half mill, I hope it jinxes her life (as it has some lottery winners)----karma should be a bitch in her case.  HOPEFULLY...  she won't win it and that statement will be moot.  

Finally.... well, the rains came during the comp....now if we could just have pestulance (sp?)  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: September 08, 2009, 10:12:22 PM »
I think there is snow and ice, according to Gnat...  Hang in there, Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:20:37 PM by Jill_ »

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #560 on: September 08, 2009, 10:12:27 PM »

OMG that'd be awesome. 

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: September 08, 2009, 10:15:21 PM »
Damnit!  FALL Natalie!
No MSG!

Offline oknhere

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #562 on: September 08, 2009, 10:18:31 PM »
It looks like Kevin and Jordon are getting most of the rain and snow. Natalie is not getting his nearly as hard

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #563 on: September 08, 2009, 10:22:25 PM »
It looks like Kevin and Jordon are getting most of the rain and snow. Natalie is not getting his nearly as hard

another example of BB favoring Nat.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #564 on: September 08, 2009, 10:23:08 PM »
Sorry guys - I need a rant.  (:;) :knuckles:

:'( :( I felt so sad for Michele tonight. Remember what a nice person she was in the house to those jerks, and imagine what it must be like to walk out after 66 days without a single friend? My heart just broke looking at that poor kid in those devil horns looking like she was about to break down completely. It looked like Julie even wanted to hug her.
I think I have only ever "hated" one, maybe two people in my entire life, but there were some very mean and nasty people in the BB11 cast that could more than double my life-long list. How deserving is anyone of anything if that's the way they have to achieve their reward. If Natalie wins the $500K, I will quit BB.
ED was an a**hole, but he did it to everyone's face right up front. He never treated people nice to their face and trashed them behind their backs. Each and every one of these people were HORRIBLE to her. The things they said behind her back - their tongues should turn black and fall off.
She made slop concoctions for them when she wasn't even on slop! She cooked for those jerks, and cleaned up after them. They put peanut butter all over the toilet seat before she used the bathroom. That skank Chima blamed Michele for pooping all over the toilet.  Chima and Natalie tried to put hot sauce into Michele's contact lens solution, but BB stopped them. They were planning to put red die into her food, but BB told them they couldn't. THESE are the people who are going to walk away with half a million dollars?
Maybe we fans of Michele should band together and go to the BB Reunion that Dick is hosting in Las Vegas and tell them what we think to their faces?

OK - I'm done.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #565 on: September 08, 2009, 10:25:24 PM »
Looks like Kevin is about to puke. Go Jordan!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #566 on: September 08, 2009, 10:26:50 PM »
I thought it was pretty tasteless of BB to show the goodbye messages.  For Michele to  hear Nat's was beyond mean.  Jordo was very sweet.

BB just has it all wrong.
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #567 on: September 08, 2009, 10:27:17 PM »
Artzy, I think she does have friends. Jordan for sure! I think Russell will be a friend, Jeff too. She won over a lot of fans the past few weeks. Michele will have a great future after this show.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: September 08, 2009, 10:28:13 PM »
Jordo start talking about bugs@!!!!!   NOW!!!!
No MSG!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #569 on: September 08, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »
Sorry guys - I need a rant.  (:;) :knuckles:

:'( :( I felt so sad for Michele tonight. Remember what a nice person she was in the house to those jerks, and imagine what it must be like to walk out after 66 days without a single friend? My heart just broke looking at that poor kid in those devil horns looking like she was about to break down completely. It looked like Julie even wanted to hug her.
I think I have only ever "hated" one, maybe two people in my entire life, but there were some very mean and nasty people in the BB11 cast that could more than double my life-long list. How deserving is anyone of anything if that's the way they have to achieve their reward. If Natalie wins the $500K, I will quit BB.
ED was an a**hole, but he did it to everyone's face right up front. He never treated people nice to their face and trashed them behind their backs. Each and every one of these people were HORRIBLE to her. The things they said behind her back - their tongues should turn black and fall off.
She made slop concoctions for them when she wasn't even on slop! She cooked for those jerks, and cleaned up after them. They put peanut butter all over the toilet seat before she used the bathroom. That skank Chima blamed Michele for pooping all over the toilet.  Chima and Natalie tried to put hot sauce into Michele's contact lens solution, but BB stopped them. They were planning to put red die into her food, but BB told them they couldn't. THESE are the people who are going to walk away with half a million dollars?
Maybe we fans of Michele should band together and go to the BB Reunion that Dick is hosting in Las Vegas and tell them what we think to their faces?

OK - I'm done.

I couldn't have said it better......    (although I still love J/J....they were also guilty of mistreating her, albeit to a lesser degree than some)   :naughtyd: :carryon:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #570 on: September 08, 2009, 10:29:53 PM »
I thought it was pretty tasteless of BB to show the goodbye messages.  For Michele to  hear Nat's was beyond mean.  Jordo was very sweet.

......I'd still like to know what happened to Jeff's goodbye messages....   :duno:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: September 08, 2009, 10:32:37 PM »

......I'd still like to know what happened to Jeff's goodbye messages....   :duno:

Maybe they'll show them Thursday before they show him walking into the JH??

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #572 on: September 08, 2009, 10:33:12 PM »
sadly i think kevins going to win this.

all the challenges about precision and balance or whatever he's won or come close. the egg one, the teacup one, the can one if you want to count it and then this. i think he can hold his hand up longer than jordan and that's really what's gonna give em a win.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #573 on: September 08, 2009, 10:35:09 PM »
sadly i think kevins going to win this.

all the challenges about precision and balance or whatever he's won or come close. the egg one, the teacup one, the can one if you want to count it and then this. i think he can hold his hand up longer than jordan and that's really what's gonna give em a win.

He has a longer reach than the girls, I think he might win it too. But he almost fell off a few minutes ago.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #574 on: September 08, 2009, 10:36:10 PM »
It looked like Michelle was attempting to garner sympathy after she was evicted. She knows full well about the "jury prize" or "America's Favorite", etc.

I'm sorry, but Michelle does not need (or deserve) that money. She's 27 and has a PhD. She will do just fine. She also played the Ronnie game x 100 ( a fact she basically admitted in her veto speech). Thumbs down from me.