Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336474 times)

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: September 08, 2009, 05:26:53 PM »
Well Nat is pretty well set up to win. She will have gloves to protect her hands and a hat to shield her from the water and a hoodie to keep her warm. Why don't the others just say take it Nat it is yours.

Reminds me of National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation when Clark is losing all his money at black jack...

"Why don't you just give me half the money you were going to bet, then I'll take you out back, kick you in the nu*s and we'll call it a day."

They may as well just hand her the cash and let her kick the crap out of them.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #476 on: September 08, 2009, 05:28:06 PM »
As bad as i hate to say it, and as much as I dislike(putting it mildly)Nat. After reading Kevins blog..I hope he doesn't go to final 2. He is a vicious bastard! (:;)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »
Well Nat is pretty well set up to win. She will have gloves to protect her hands and a hat to shield her from the water and a hoodie to keep her warm. Why don't the others just say take it Nat it is yours.
:funny: And the best part is she is planning to drop first and let Kevin carry the load!

And Natalie throws yet another competition. I will laugh my arse off if this happens. Julie won't be able to finish the show and Natalie will be down.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #478 on: September 08, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »
Could we HOPE that one or both of those POS's slip on something and have to leave the show? :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #479 on: September 08, 2009, 05:59:58 PM »
I think I would be doing everyone a favor if I were to give up watching BB forever.  I feel like such a jinx.  In the ten seasons (I missed season one) I've been watching, only once has a person won who I thought deserved it.  Pretty bad record, there. :'(  I also have a history of jinxing sporting events I watch. :lol:

I can relate Jill. That is why I have declared myself neutral this year! No angst! No getting upset yet again. If the slightest blip comes into my mind about someone I kick it right out! (Like let's say Jordan... banished!) I will not be responsible this year for whatever happens!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »
*knarley talks to self* "Now..who's being vicious." :-[

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2009, 06:31:26 PM »
I'm biting hard on the Jury eviction vote.  They let an outsider in the house, now the ousted house guests are let back in via the only vote for the block.  Reel me in, I've bit the hook!

Now - if it's true - how will they vote?

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle
Jessie       seems to reward game play - so Michelle
Lydia       (hates the ho-Jordan and the c-word Michelle)  but will vote with Jessie - so Michelle

My guess is Michelle stays if the jury decides. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2009, 06:37:50 PM »
I'm biting hard on the Jury eviction vote.  They let an outsider in the house, now the ousted house guests are let back in via the only vote for the block.  Reel me in, I've bit the hook!

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle
Lydia       (hates the ho-Jordan and the c-word Michelle)  but will vote with Jessie - so Michelle

It just dawned on me that everyone is somehow trying to save this BB season -- EXCEPT FOR BB!! 

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle

Lydia hates NataLIE more than anybody so she definitely votes for Michelle to beat N's ass

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #484 on: September 08, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle

Lydia hates NataLIE more than anybody so she definitely votes for Michelle to beat N's ass

I just can't see this happening -- UNLESS PB was released during this Trivia that's been up or I'll keep my fingers crossed that with Nat got her BF something else was hatched.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #485 on: September 08, 2009, 07:31:05 PM »
Oh BB, you are so right. We all want to save the season, and CBS seems to be clueless to our despair. :'(

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #486 on: September 08, 2009, 07:32:21 PM »

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle

I just can't see this happening -- UNLESS PB was released during this Trivia that's been up or I'll keep my fingers crossed that with Nat got her BF something else was hatched.

I hear ya - But I think I'll drink the KoolAid for a little while longer.  We'll know pretty soon.  One thing this endurance competition might be one of the shortest and lamest in BB history.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #487 on: September 08, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »

Jeff          Jordan
Russell     Michelle

I hear ya - But I think I'll drink the KoolAid for a little while longer.  We'll know pretty soon.  One thing this endurance competition might be one of the shortest and lamest in BB history.

yep will go with the rest of the lame season

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #488 on: September 08, 2009, 07:40:00 PM »
I'm ready to see Jordan or Michele pull an Evel Dick in the final 3 endurance comp.  I still get chills when I think of the strength it took him (and Zack) to get through 8+ hours of water torture.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #489 on: September 08, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »
If Jordan stays, you might not need me to help update. It'll be like All-Stars and how Boogie dropped first, told the girls good luck, and Erika won after Janelle let go with one hand. The live show wasn't over yet. If Michele stays, we might be around for a little bit.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #490 on: September 08, 2009, 08:17:32 PM »
I'm ready to see Jordan or Michele pull an Evel Dick in the final 3 endurance comp.  I still get chills when I think of the strength it took him (and Zack) to get through 8+ hours of water torture.

Dick earned his win and became my all-time BB favorite that night! Unfortunately they broke the mold.  :res:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2009, 08:27:01 PM »
Okay, does anyone else out there think this show isn't live? Bad editing so far, so I'm thinking this show is not live.........could be why we've been on trivia for soooooooo long...... :duno:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #492 on: September 08, 2009, 08:27:55 PM »
I love it that they didn't show Natalie's engagement!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #493 on: September 08, 2009, 08:29:08 PM »
I love it that they didn't show Natalie's engagement!

they showed a quick shot of BF getting on his knees to nasty nat.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »
the nite Evil Dick hung in there I changed my mind about him  He was awesome and deserved to win after what he endured. I don't think - especially if M goes home we are going to see anything like that tonight. Not even close.  I think we may have to start referring to this season as the other season that shall not be mentioned.  :'( :'( :'(  

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2009, 08:34:29 PM »
Okay, does anyone else out there think this show isn't live? Bad editing so far, so I'm thinking this show is not live.........could be why we've been on trivia for soooooooo long...... :duno:

It seems very weird... like they want us to think it's live...but it's not really.  They have really screwed up this season.   :res:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #496 on: September 08, 2009, 08:36:36 PM »

It seems very weird... like they want us to think it's live...but it's not really.  They have really screwed up this season.   :res:

Thanks for responding  ;D for a minute I thought this wasn't supposed to be a "live" show, LOL. Maybe the second part will be, but so far it doesn't seem like it, bad editing and no "live" caption up on top of the screen. Plus, the long trivia may mean that the HOH comp is already underway, but I could be off on all of this.  :duno:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #497 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »

Thanks for responding  ;D for a minute I thought this wasn't supposed to be a "live" show, LOL. Maybe the second part will be, but so far it doesn't seem like it, bad editing and no "live" caption up on top of the screen. Plus, the long trivia may mean that the HOH comp is already underway, but I could be off on all of this.  :duno:

I felt that it was "off" when they were interviewing Nat in the HOH...It just seemed like a really long shot of the back of her head, while showing Julie speaking on the TV...Usually they don't do that - they show Julie kind of standing sideways talking to the screen, and the HOH ON the screen.

But at this point, the cameramen may just be as fed up as we are with looking at Nat's face.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #498 on: September 08, 2009, 08:39:21 PM »
We'll find out if it's live or not when the endurance starts. You can tell by the angles of the sun. If there's the traditional tons of shade, it's live. If it's like the day Michele won, then it's not.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #499 on: September 08, 2009, 08:40:12 PM »
it should be live from here on out....

and Michele is not wearing the dress she had on earlier.
No MSG!