Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336439 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #425 on: September 08, 2009, 01:35:55 PM »
Guys, I'm going to say this outright. Why I've been ignored is kind of ludicrious.

I think tonight is just the Veto ceremony, live eviction, and the start of the final endurance HOH competition. Do you seriously think that they're going to redo the Veto competition when they know they probably don't have any time to do that? I'm not so sure they'll get a trivia Veto in just in case they have it planned.

My prediction: Kevin'll use the Veto to take himself off the block, Jordan automatically goes up as she's the only one who's not currently on the block pre-Veto, and one of the girls goes home thanks to Kevin voting one out.

There won't be any saving grace tonight. I'm not on what Jeff called the train to Positiveville.

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you. I agree, they aren't going to redo the POV comp. It's D.U.N dun!

Before everyone gives up on hope, there is always the endurance. We don't know what it is but it could be water. Neither Nat or Kevin like the water, don't get IN the water, Jordan loves the pool. Or it could be something else that favors her. We just don't know at this point.

I'm happy that for once it won't be dominated by bro's vs ho's.. for once, there is a chance that a girl can win even if it is Nat.

Nats a girl?

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #426 on: September 08, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
i think bb should just let us watch the jury house instead im sure it's more interesting than wats happening in the housejavascript:void(0);

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #427 on: September 08, 2009, 01:36:47 PM »
I don't think anyone's ignoring you...  :duno:

I've certainly said a few things here that have gone unnoticed in the past.

Me, too.....  don't take it personally.   Sometimes people say things that upset me or make me angry, so I choose not to respond  --  it works both ways...  Although it's just a TV show/game.... emotions get high.

Sometimes the conversations move so fast on here too, it's hard to respond to everything.  I keep promising myself that I am going to get a life after BB is over with!  But then Survivor and Amazinag Race will be starting!  :groan:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #428 on: September 08, 2009, 01:39:10 PM »
i think bb should just let us watch the jury house instead im sure it's more interesting than wats happening in the housejavascript:void(0);

God yessss  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

I've said this before but after tonight I think we have to think of the rest of BB11 like a dentist appointment - Just pass me the novacaine and lets just get it over with.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #429 on: September 08, 2009, 01:46:56 PM »

It's D.U.N dun!

I started to type this, but all of a sudden, a foreboding, ominous shiver ran down my back and the skies turned black.  :hides

Funny, that's the way I've been feeling for several months.   :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #430 on: September 08, 2009, 01:53:55 PM »
I have a question....  apparently there is an HOH LD going on....   Where do they all lay down or sit?  There's a bed, and a round chair....  anything else?  Will they be up there until the live show?  That's six hours.... !!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #431 on: September 08, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
I have a question....  apparently there is an HOH LD going on....   Where do they all lay down or sit?  There's a bed, and a round chair....  anything else?  Will they be up there until the live show?  That's six hours.... !!

They're only in there for an hour or two...Usually 2 sit on the big chair, 3 sit on the bed, a few on the floor...

Nat hangs upside down from the light fixtures...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #432 on: September 08, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: September 08, 2009, 01:59:29 PM »
 :waves: I never respond to everything I read here - if I did I would be spending all of my time here responding to everything. That doesn't mean that I am ignoring anything or anyone - or that I agree or don't agree with every post - it just means that I didn't respond. Not everything here is responded to or agreed with. That's why Neopolitan Ice cream has three flavors inside the carton. This is a discussion board about a silly reality TV show that we all happen to love. It isn't real life, these are not our real names. We are a group of disparate strangers who happen to have one tiny thing in common in comparison to the great big world out there. It really isn't a big deal if no one agrees with me, or responds to my posts. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy the game and have fun. It's supposed to be entertaining - not stressful.  :hearts:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
Enjoy the game and have fun. It's supposed to be entertaining - not stressful.   

Then arrange to get GnataLIE aka Gnasty etc..   --  out of the game !!    :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2009, 02:06:14 PM »
:waves: I never respond to everything I read here - if I did I would be spending all of my time here responding to everything. That doesn't mean that I am ignoring anything or anyone - or that I agree or don't agree with every post - it just means that I didn't respond. Not everything here is responded to or agreed with. That's why Neopolitan Ice cream has three flavors inside the carton. This is a discussion board about a silly reality TV show that we all happen to love. It isn't real life, these are not our real names. We are a group of disparate strangers who happen to have one tiny thing in common in comparison to the great big world out there. It really isn't a big deal if no one agrees with me, or responds to my posts. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy the game and have fun. It's supposed to be entertaining - not stressful.  :hearts:

Disparate...or desperate?  :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2009, 02:06:50 PM »
According to the feeds, Jordon is smiling !!  probably thinking about Jeff (and how she might be with him soon--- )  

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »
 :funny: Disparate. Nothing here makes me desperate  :colors

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »
:funny: Disparate. Nothing here makes me desperate  :colors

:funny: :funny:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2009, 02:32:43 PM »

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Poster quote of the day, goes to lovemykiddies!   :winner :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :yess:

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #440 on: September 08, 2009, 02:49:42 PM »
Wow, the DR were trying to convince Kevin and Natalie to keep Michele and they won't have it. They totally called out production for interfering with their game play. Now I'm sure production is pissed at them and I hope if Jordan gets called in today, that BB will influence her to try and win the comp this week and not to throw it. I really think that BB does not want a Kevin/Natalie F2, they want that broken up in order to maintain their viewership. I hope BB tells Jordan not to give Natalie Jeff's cap.

If Jordan does manage to get to F2, I hope it's Kevin besides her.

Early early this morning doing updates of the feeds, kept getting WBRB because Nat and Kevin were all over the place about their DR sessions and how production is throwing scenarios at them left and right.  At one point Nat yelled at production for interfering.  Kevin kept going on about production getting in his head.  Even said at one one point, they raped him (his mind).

Anyone answer me this, how was Nat not being able to play in the POV comp a penalty for taking the PB?  She's safe because she's HOH right?

It's a penalty because Kevin (POV winner) is deciding who goes home, not Natalie. A fairly significant penalty, imo.

I can't stand production cheating on MIchelle's behalf. Not that I'm surprised.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #441 on: September 08, 2009, 03:02:45 PM »
I read somewhere that the past Sunday's episode is the lowest rated episode so far this season after having good ratings for almost the entire season. It appears it lost almost half of the viewers ever since Jeff got evicted and Natalie winning HOH. Despite the drop in viewership, it still was the #1 show of the night as everything was reruns anyway.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #442 on: September 08, 2009, 03:03:48 PM »
Wow, the DR were trying to convince Kevin and Natalie to keep Michele and they won't have it. They totally called out production for interfering with their game play. Now I'm sure production is pissed at them and I hope if Jordan gets called in today, that BB will influence her to try and win the comp this week and not to throw it. I really think that BB does not want a Kevin/Natalie F2, they want that broken up in order to maintain their viewership. I hope BB tells Jordan not to give Natalie Jeff's cap.

If Jordan does manage to get to F2, I hope it's Kevin besides her.

Early early this morning doing updates of the feeds, kept getting WBRB because Nat and Kevin were all over the place about their DR sessions and how production is throwing scenarios at them left and right.  At one point Nat yelled at production for interfering.  Kevin kept going on about production getting in his head.  Even said at one one point, they raped him (his mind).

Anyone answer me this, how was Nat not being able to play in the POV comp a penalty for taking the PB?  She's safe because she's HOH right?

It's a penalty because Kevin (POV winner) is deciding who goes home, not Natalie. A fairly significant penalty, imo.

I can't stand production cheating on MIchelle's behalf. Not that I'm surprised.

It's not really a penalty, because the final Veto winner ALWAYS decides who goes home.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: September 08, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »

It's not really a penalty, because the final Veto winner ALWAYS decides who goes home.

That's what I thought.  So BB Production pulled another fast one.  The entire PB part deux scenario makes absolutely NO SENSE.  IMO made BB look pretty stupid and inept.

Sorry Spungo I don't see where it benefitted Michele.
No MSG!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #444 on: September 08, 2009, 03:10:28 PM »
Am I the only one here that wants Jordan to go to F2? I think she would have a chance of beating Kevin and Nat if she did.  :duno:

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #445 on: September 08, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »
I mean, it's like with kids and Santa Claus.  Let them believe as long as they can...They'll learn the truth soon enough.

What   :ascared   learn the truth.....whatever do you mean     :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »
Am I the only one here that wants Jordan to go to F2? I think she would have a chance of beating Kevin and Nat if she did.  :duno:

I'm fine with Jordo going to F2.  I hope she realizes and takes it serious the opportunity she's been handed, if it happens.
No MSG!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
Has anybody seen any BB commercials for tonight's show? I haven't seen one since Sunday's show. I have CBS on TV now not that I'm really watching anything but am hoping to catch a commercial. If anybody seen it, what did it show or say?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #448 on: September 08, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »

You are not the only one...  I do, too.  Even if she just got $50,000 - that would be a ton of money to  her.  At first I thought no one in the jury house would vote for her because Jeff carried her most of the way....but now that they know Nat is 24 - and what a liar she is....  who knows?  Not sure what would happen with her against Kevin.  It wouldn't bother me if Michele won, either... just not Kevin or PARTICULARLY Natalie.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #449 on: September 08, 2009, 03:30:23 PM »