Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336400 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »
Wow, the DR were trying to convince Kevin and Natalie to keep Michele and they won't have it. They totally called out production for intefering with their game play. Now I'm sure production is pissed at them and I hope if Jordan gets called in today, that BB will influence her to try and win the comp this week and not to throw it. I really think that BB does not want a Kevin/Natalie F2, they want that broken up in order to maintain their viewership. I hope BB tells Jordan not to give Natalie Jeff's cap.

If Jordan does manage to get to F2, I hope it's Kevin besides her.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #401 on: September 08, 2009, 11:17:11 AM »
Well, if productions is trying to convince Kevin to keep Michelle, that tells us that there will NOT be a redo of the veto comp.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: September 08, 2009, 11:32:10 AM »
Wow, the DR were trying to convince Kevin and Natalie to keep Michele and they won't have it. They totally called out production for interfering with their game play. Now I'm sure production is pissed at them and I hope if Jordan gets called in today, that BB will influence her to try and win the comp this week and not to throw it. I really think that BB does not want a Kevin/Natalie F2, they want that broken up in order to maintain their viewership. I hope BB tells Jordan not to give Natalie Jeff's cap.

Early early this morning doing updates of the feeds, kept getting WBRB because Nat and Kevin were all over the place about their DR sessions and how production is throwing scenarios at them left and right.  At one point Nat yelled at production for interfering.  Kevin kept going on about production getting in his head.  Even said at one one point, they raped him (his mind).

Anyone answer me this, how was Nat not being able to play in the POV comp a penalty for taking the PB?  She's safe because she's HOH right?
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #403 on: September 08, 2009, 11:35:36 AM »
Wow, the DR were trying to convince Kevin and Natalie to keep Michele and they won't have it. They totally called out production for intefering with their game play. Now I'm sure production is pissed at them and I hope if Jordan gets called in today, that BB will influence her to try and win the comp this week and not to throw it. I really think that BB does not want a Kevin/Natalie F2, they want that broken up in order to maintain their viewership. I hope BB tells Jordan not to give Natalie Jeff's cap.

I was just posting the flashback here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg468804.html#msg468804
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »
 :waves: Morning All! I have two questions for you all:

1.   Did anyone else hear Jordan tell Kevin last night while they were in the Green Room (over her growling        stomach) that the DR said something to her about the PB not being over?

2.   Does Michele know that her gloves are missing? Since she had to pack everything up did she pick up on the fact that they're gone and ask the other HGs about them?

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2009, 11:41:19 AM »

1.   Did anyone else hear Jordan tell Kevin last night while they were in the Green Room (over her growling        stomach) that the DR said something to her about the PB not being over?

2.   Does Michele know that her gloves are missing? Since she had to pack everything up did she pick up on the fact that they're gone and ask the other HGs about them?

Yes Michele knows her gloves are missing. 
No MSG!

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2009, 11:42:33 AM »

I was just posting the flashback here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,19706.msg468804.html#msg468804

Did ya hear Nat YELL LOUDLY at production? 
No MSG!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »

Did ya hear Nat YELL LOUDLY at production? 

Thanks to CT we have their conversation in the live feeds beginning here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20665.msg468683.html#msg468683

Thanks CT!!!!  :-*

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »

While she was packing last night, she was looking all over the SS room for the gloves but then gave up. Natalie took them days ago.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #409 on: September 08, 2009, 11:50:55 AM »
If you all look at the past seasons all HG's in the final 4 have to pack their bags accept the HOH, so sorry.

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: September 08, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

While she was packing last night, she was looking all over the SS room for the gloves but then gave up. Natalie took them days ago.

And Nat always saying "I play with integrity..."  ahahhahahhaha  :meow: 
No MSG!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
Thanks. I knew that Natalie took them. I don't know what Natalie did with them though. I am so up to my eye balls with homework (grad school just started up again), that I have not had time to read the feeds, just the Discussion Board, so I am pretty much out of the loop of what's going on outside of BBAD. I do, however, think that there could be more to the PB since the CBS promo spot does say that the Jury Members are packing it with a punch. I would laugh my butt off if the Jury members vote on who leaves. remember the Pandora quote from my mythology book said: "Hope alone remained at the bottom of the box."

Just when Jordan and/or Michele believe all hope for them is gone - whammo! If that happens - really - I think the jury members will choose Michele. This is just a theory - but - by now the entire Jury knows about all, or most of Natalie's lies and manipulations throughout the game, as well as her correct age and the poker & Tae Kwon Do medal. Jesse and Jeff are probably both voting against Kevin anyway -  so they will try to stick it to both Kevin and Natalie and keep the one person in the house who will give them a literal run for their money in the F3 comps, and that's Michele. JMO I hope during the Jury questions for the F2 that someone tells Kevin that Nat is the reason he had the extra Have Not day!

One more question: Did anyone else hear Natalie say to Kevin that Russell told her that he had her back if she fell in the Diploma endurance comp? I missed that during the comp, and I didn't know they had a deal - but I am not surprised at either of them.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: September 08, 2009, 12:09:09 PM »
Guys, I'm going to say this outright. Why I've been ignored is kind of ludicrious.

I think tonight is just the Veto ceremony, live eviction, and the start of the final endurance HOH competition. Do you seriously think that they're going to redo the Veto competition when they know they probably don't have any time to do that? I'm not so sure they'll get a trivia Veto in just in case they have it planned.

My prediction: Kevin'll use the Veto to take himself off the block, Jordan automatically goes up as she's the only one who's not currently on the block pre-Veto, and one of the girls goes home thanks to Kevin voting one out.

There won't be any saving grace tonight. I'm not on what Jeff called the train to Positiveville.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #413 on: September 08, 2009, 12:30:43 PM »
I agree with you 100% Mandoli!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #414 on: September 08, 2009, 12:31:16 PM »
Guys, I'm going to say this outright. Why I've been ignored is kind of ludicrious.

I think tonight is just the Veto ceremony, live eviction, and the start of the final endurance HOH competition. Do you seriously think that they're going to redo the Veto competition when they know they probably don't have any time to do that? I'm not so sure they'll get a trivia Veto in just in case they have it planned.

My prediction: Kevin'll use the Veto to take himself off the block, Jordan automatically goes up as she's the only one who's not currently on the block pre-Veto, and one of the girls goes home thanks to Kevin voting one out.

There won't be any saving grace tonight. I'm not on what Jeff called the train to Positiveville.

You could be right....probably right as much as I hate to say it....    (:;)  But what really pisses me off is that this has been the most unfair BB....  K/N have gotten away with murder.  With as much as everyone hates them..... you would think BB would not want them in the f2.  I really, really hope that if they do end up in f2 that the fans bombard BB with an expression of their disgust and anger.  There is no one in the whole world (except maybe Madoff) who deserves $500 grand less than GnataLIE.  I hope (if it's a K/N finale) people boo and hiss.  I read part of Nat's blog or twitter or whatever and she truly believes she's done everything with honor and that the world should be proud of her.  She is delusional.  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: September 08, 2009, 12:34:39 PM »

I don't think anyone's ignoring you...  :duno:

I agree with you ~ there isn't going to be any last minute saving graces tonight.  It is what it is.  Our fave's got got.

But if people want to hold onto that bit of hope, it's not hurting anyone.  I mean, it's like with kids and Santa Claus.  Let them believe as long as they can...They'll learn the truth soon enough.   ;D

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #416 on: September 08, 2009, 12:43:26 PM »

I agree with you ~ there isn't going to be any last minute saving graces tonight.  It is what it is.  Our fave's got got.

But if people want to hold onto that bit of hope, it's not hurting anyone.  I mean, it's like with kids and Santa Claus.  Let them believe as long as they can...They'll learn the truth soon enough.   ;D

Exactly. I, for one, think there is enough unfairness in the world. So, it's nice to think that unfair things can be made fair. I like my little delusions!  :funny:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: September 08, 2009, 12:47:22 PM »

Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you. I agree, they aren't going to redo the POV comp. It's D.U.N dun!

Before everyone gives up on hope, there is always the endurance. We don't know what it is but it could be water. Neither Nat or Kevin like the water, don't get IN the water, Jordan loves the pool. Or it could be something else that favors her. We just don't know at this point.

I'm happy that for once it won't be dominated by bro's vs ho's.. for once, there is a chance that a girl can win even if it is Nat.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »

I've certainly said a few things here that have gone unnoticed in the past.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »
Yeah as much as I would like to see it happen, I don't see the VETO Comp being a do over.    The idea of the JH voting out someone is an interest thought to entertain but I'm not so sure about that one either.

Even if they did get a vote I think Michele would still be on the outs.  I'm just tired of the lame attempts at ratings.  Seriously, I love a good twist even if it's not in my favor but  really?  PB needs to just go away.
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: September 08, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »
I wish Jordan would just try to sleep, rather than worry! :groan:

Offline andystamz

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #421 on: September 08, 2009, 01:07:32 PM »
I wish Jordan would just try to sleep, rather than worry! :groan:

I know! I am hoping she is trying to psyche herself up for the comp.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: September 08, 2009, 01:10:15 PM »

It's D.U.N dun!

I started to type this, but all of a sudden, a foreboding, ominous shiver ran down my back and the skies turned black.  :hides

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: September 08, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »

1.   Did anyone else hear Jordan tell Kevin last night while they were in the Green Room (over her growling        stomach) that the DR said something to her about the PB not being over?

2.   Does Michele know that her gloves are missing? Since she had to pack everything up did she pick up on the fact that they're gone and ask the other HGs about them?

And Nat always saying "I play with integrity..."  ahahhahahhaha  :meow:  

Nat plays with INTEGRITY the same way future serial murderers pull wings off flies

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #424 on: September 08, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »

I've certainly said a few things here that have gone unnoticed in the past.

Me, too.....  don't take it personally.   Sometimes people say things that upset me or make me angry, so I choose not to respond  --  it works both ways...  Although it's just a TV show/game.... emotions get high.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...