Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 338056 times)

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: September 07, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »
Oh that would be the best if the veto void. 
How come nat admitted last night ON BBAD that she had told Kevin she was putting him up before Nom's and she received no penalty.  Is BB so on the twosome's side.  if I had to pick which one to stay it would be Kevin he at least made me laugh when he was trapped in PD Box.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #376 on: September 07, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »
What is Kevin talking about?  "If it goes 2-0?"  Has perhaps the Veto been voided and only he has been told?

I think he was talking about the 3 part HOH competition.  But I could be wrong.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #377 on: September 07, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »
Oh that would be the best if the veto void. 
How come nat admitted last night ON BBAD that she had told Kevin she was putting him up before Nom's and she received no penalty.  Is BB so on the twosome's side.  if I had to pick which one to stay it would be Kevin he at least made me laugh when he was trapped in PD Box.

If believe if they are putting a player up as a "pawn", they can tell them.  They can't tell them they are being put up as a target to leave.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #378 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »
Okay, this has got to be the most boring night ever, and it's BBAD!!! WTF? Can't the DR do anything to cause some kind of drama?  (:;)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #379 on: September 07, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »
Okay Michele, get him thinking now.

He has to know that he has the best chance to win against you.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: September 08, 2009, 12:05:37 AM »
Michelle is agreeing to F2 with Kevin and telling him that he doesn't have a chance with Natalie.  This we know.

:secret but she just told him that he'd have Russell's vote for sending Jordan and Jeff to the jury house.  :secret

We all know that Russell would vote for Michelle if it was against Kevin, but Kevin is buying it!   :cheer:

Michelle may have just sealed her F3 position.   :geekon:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #381 on: September 08, 2009, 12:12:41 AM »
PLease make them do something- I guess we can all go to bed.  If I thought this was my last night I would be having some fun or doing something.  I cant believe Jordan has just been laying down and giving up.  So sad- please people get some fight in you :knuckles:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: September 08, 2009, 12:38:35 AM »
PLease make them do something- I guess we can all go to bed.  If I thought this was my last night I would be having some fun or doing something.  I cant believe Jordan has just been laying down and giving up.  So sad- please people get some fight in you :knuckles:

Brief excitedment as Kevin told Nasty everything.  Now it back to the chess game again.  :groan:  This is sooooooo boring!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: September 08, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »
 :-[  did it again

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #384 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »
Kevin is so dumb to take Natalie to F2.  I hope Jordan doesn't listen to them about throwing the comps.  She needs to remember what Jeff said and do her best to win the comps and not to listen to them!!  Maybe this little scheme of Kevin's will actually make Jordan try even harder to beat them!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #385 on: September 08, 2009, 02:20:44 AM »
Michelle is such a snake. She's just shoveling the BS like I've never seen before this season. Also throwing Jordan under the bus BIG TIME. So repulsive.

And can somebody from production tell her to quit giggling after EVERYTHING she says. It's just so awkward and annoying.

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #386 on: September 08, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »
While watching BBAD, I noticed the updates did not include this info:
When Kevin was trying to get Jordan to throw endurance to him she said:

Jordan will hang on in case Kevin drops or wait for Natalie to drop first. Then if Kevin gives her the nod, she said she would drop.

Now I am hoping Jordan is just saying whatever he wants so he keeps her at the eviction tomorrow, but I worry that Jordan may start to believe what kevin is selling. God help her if she is dumb enough to trust Kevin after what he did to Jeff. I am hoping she is playing Kevin as much as he was playing her. Jeff told her to go with Michele or Nat, so I am hoping that is still her plan. Nat told Jordan to hang on in endurance. So hopefully Jordan is really still with Nat.

Just my thoughts on the convo about throwing the comp. Jordan actually seemed to say she would do it when he gave her the nod. I was sick when she said it. Hopefully the DR will give her some food for thought about never throwing any comps at this point.
Please think Jordan!!! :meow:
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #387 on: September 08, 2009, 02:25:23 AM »
someone needs to fly a banner over the BB house while they're doing endurance.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #388 on: September 08, 2009, 02:32:53 AM »
Has Natalie been up front with Kevin about the things she's saying to Jordan?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:39:41 AM by Spungo »

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: September 08, 2009, 03:04:02 AM »
 :waves: Spungo  Would you please send a telepathic request to sNATchly asking her to return the gloves she STOLE from Michele.   Thanks!
No MSG!

Offline Delilah

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #390 on: September 08, 2009, 03:05:01 AM »
Actually the last thing Nat told Jordan is to hang on in the endurance and try to win it. Yeah. She did NOT tell Kevin that. So Nat is hedging her bets.
I think Nat and Kevin will still take each other to the end, but each of them are trying to find ways to make the other one send the last 2 people home, so they have less blood on their hands.
There is the tiniest bit of hope that Nat may betray Kevin and take Jordan or if Jordan has the power (small chance), she knows Jordan will take her. My hope is that Jordan and Kevin go to the end, but that is very unlikely. Kevin knows Jordan might beat him with the Jury.

So Nat and Kevin are both just yanking Jordan's chain in the end in case she has any power. They are covering all scenarios, but still plan to go to F2 IMO. :(
Jeff and Jordan have made this BB season fun for me!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #391 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:51 AM »
:waves: Spungo  Would you please send a telepathic request to sNATchly asking her to return the gloves she STOLE from Michele.   Thanks!

No problem. Could you do me a favor and send some requests to Michelle and ask her to quit the constant awkward giggling and the CONSTANT hitting on Jordan like a creepy old man.

I just ate and I'm having a hard time keeping my food down listening to her and her gross comments.

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #392 on: September 08, 2009, 03:20:18 AM »
Actually the last thing Nat told Jordan is to hang on in the endurance and try to win it. Yeah. She did NOT tell Kevin that. So Nat is hedging her bets.
I think Nat and Kevin will still take each other to the end, but each of them are trying to find ways to make the other one send the last 2 people home, so they have less blood on their hands.
There is the tiniest bit of hope that Nat may betray Kevin and take Jordan or if Jordan has the power (small chance), she knows Jordan will take her. My hope is that Jordan and Kevin go to the end, but that is very unlikely. Kevin knows Jordan might beat him with the Jury.

So Nat and Kevin are both just yanking Jordan's chain in the end in case she has any power. They are covering all scenarios, but still plan to go to F2 IMO. :(

Thanks! I have a feeling Natalie may take Jordan F2. It's telling that she's not being completely honest with Kevin. Kevin more or less was honest re: his conversation with Jordan.

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #393 on: September 08, 2009, 03:41:33 AM »
I hope Kevin take Michelle, but if he doesn't regardless whoever Jordan or Michelle, I'm praying, fingers cross that they win 2 out of three comp. They would win the big bucks for sure. I feel they would get at lease 3 jury votes, and nothing would be sweeter than we get to vote for one of them to win it all....  :jumpy:  :jumpy:  :hearts:  :hearts:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #394 on: September 08, 2009, 07:44:07 AM »
Oh! Ehm! Gee!
(Take this with a big grain of salt!) There is a big rumor hitting the BB boards that there MAY be Another twist to the Pandora's Box! This quote from Joker's....

Even though this was taken from a long-time poster on the CBS BB board it must still be considered a rumor, but apparently unknown to the HG's Pandora's Box has another little evil twist to it, and that is after the veto ceremony is complete the jurors (in a BB first) will choose which nominated HG will be sent packing (a play on the packs a punch promo from earlier).
There is talk that the information is from CornerOffice a long time poster who has never been wrong about their leaks as they are a member of production of BB! IF this is true, it will have a Huge impact on the game, but like any rumor, i would not be getting my hopes up...(but if it IS true....omg!)

I got this from another board (not a primary BB board) ....  Like all the other rumors, I hope it's exciting, but the previous PB 'twists' have been lame, IMO.

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: September 08, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »
Oh! Ehm! Gee!
(Take this with a big grain of salt!) There is a big rumor hitting the BB boards that there MAY be Another twist to the Pandora's Box! This quote from Joker's....

Even though this was taken from a long-time poster on the CBS BB board it must still be considered a rumor, but apparently unknown to the HG's Pandora's Box has another little evil twist to it, and that is after the veto ceremony is complete the jurors (in a BB first) will choose which nominated HG will be sent packing (a play on the packs a punch promo from earlier).
There is talk that the information is from CornerOffice a long time poster who has never been wrong about their leaks as they are a member of production of BB! IF this is true, it will have a Huge impact on the game, but like any rumor, i would not be getting my hopes up...(but if it IS true....omg!)

I got this from another board (not a primary BB board) ....  Like all the other rumors, I hope it's exciting, but the previous PB 'twists' have been lame, IMO.

I don't know if this rumor is true or not but the commercial did say that the jury members would have an impact on the PB the second time around....and as of yet the jury has not done anything with the PB ....I might put a little weight into this one as being possibly true. Of course this leads me to the next thought of will the jury only get to choose between michelle and jordan or will kevin be a part of that process as well..there are 4 in jury so it could be a tie with kevin breaking the tie or natalie. I wouldnt think the veto would be rendered as void and jury getting to vote between kevin and michelle...just a little thought provoking :duno:
delightful just delightful

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2009, 07:59:02 AM »
I have my fingers crossed. Maybe Cbs leaked it knowing that bb fans are going down the drain fast....
I wish it would include all 4 of them.........

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »
Ok I am sticking my neck out here, giving a little bit of what could be false hope. Yesterday on the live feeds BB told Kevin he needed to pack his bags also. Kevin didnt do it. #1 why would BB tell Kevin to pack?...he is the veto holder! #2 BBAD had scrolling across the bottom of the screen last night Veto comp Veto Ceremony and Eviction Live on Tuesday night. Veto has already been played...how could it be live?...maybe a redo perhaps....this could explain BB wanting Kevin to pack his things. #3 JH has still not rang in on their part of the PB thing...JH will definitely play a part in the PB per the commercial...............just my thoughts...looking for that hope at the bottom of PB  ;D
delightful just delightful

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2009, 09:09:35 AM »
didn't someone last week say there was a BB commercial that had to do with a tease of a luxury car?  BB is just out to fool us big time cause their final 2 weeks are sucking.   PB went from "game changing" to "life changing" in two days  :res: :res:

I think Kevin has to pack cause the ceremony is live and it's not cemented that he's using it on himself.  Of course he will, but he could do something off the wall crazy like give it to Michele and have her be the one to vote out Jordan or something.  Never happen...but BB is being technical.  I think it's always been that way for F4 hasn't it?  Everyone but the HOH has to pack.

Jordan BETTER NOT give Nat Jeff's hat to wear tonight.  She could just tell her she doesn't want it to get wet and ruined in the endurance comp, so that's why she's not wearing it herself. 

I think Jordan will learn a lot of life lessons when she gets out.  She's a nice southern girl, she hasn't been in the big bad business world...I'm sure she has no reason to think people are evil and backstabbing.   

Also hearing her say all those things about how it's hard for her to concentrate...I wonder if she has some type of learning disability that she's never been tested for.  There's way too many people that go through school feeling like they're "dumb" when they really have some type of problem that no one catches onto. 

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2009, 10:07:33 AM »
didn't someone last week say there was a BB commercial that had to do with a tease of a luxury car?  BB is just out to fool us big time cause their final 2 weeks are sucking.   PB went from "game changing" to "life changing" in two days  :res: :res:

I think Kevin has to pack cause the ceremony is live and it's not cemented that he's using it on himself.  Of course he will, but he could do something off the wall crazy like give it to Michele and have her be the one to vote out Jordan or something.  Never happen...but BB is being technical.  I think it's always been that way for F4 hasn't it?  Everyone but the HOH has to pack.

Jordan BETTER NOT give Nat Jeff's hat to wear tonight.  She could just tell her she doesn't want it to get wet and ruined in the endurance comp, so that's why she's not wearing it herself. 

I think Jordan will learn a lot of life lessons when she gets out.  She's a nice southern girl, she hasn't been in the big bad business world...I'm sure she has no reason to think people are evil and backstabbing.   

Also hearing her say all those things about how it's hard for her to concentrate...I wonder if she has some type of learning disability that she's never been tested for.  There's way too many people that go through school feeling like they're "dumb" when they really have some type of problem that no one catches onto. 

BB is using the PB for ratings. Their ratings last week were high because of the PB. Lying for ratings is not cool :dick