Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336438 times)

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: September 07, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
Why are Nat & Kevin wanting to throw the Endurance Competition?  I don't understand the benefit? :duno:
They don't want to throw it. They are planning on taking Jordan to F3 and they don't think Jordan will make it very long in the endurance comp so they are deciding who drops first after Jordan so it doesnt look like they are aligned....I hope Jordan kicks their butts and wins!
i dont get where they're getting this "jordan is a weak endurance player" thing considering that I thought she beat the both of them?

she might've got beaten by Nat but not by much, she's as much as an endurance threat as Michele.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: September 07, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »
Why are Nat & Kevin wanting to throw the Endurance Competition?  I don't understand the benefit? :duno:
They don't want to throw it. They are planning on taking Jordan to F3 and they don't think Jordan will make it very long in the endurance comp so they are deciding who drops first after Jordan so it doesnt look like they are aligned....I hope Jordan kicks their butts and wins!
i dont get where they're getting this "jordan is a weak endurance player" thing considering that I thought she beat the both of them?

she might've got beaten by Nat but not by much, she's as much as an endurance threat as Michele.

that huge spinning water endurance early on -- was that called graduation?  anyway -- I thought Jordon outlasted both those turds. 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2009, 07:32:30 PM »
Kevin is such a spoiled brat.  Who does he think he is?  Chima??? LOL

Hope his refusal gets him a penalty nom, and voids his Veto!

How funny! I could swear that I heard Kevin bitching on BBAD last night about how irreverent Jessie was regarding BB, never doing what he was asked to do. In fact, I recall Kevin calling him very rude! Ha Ha - they're all idiots. Jordan may be a nice kid, but she is as dumb as a stump, and won't learn any life lessons from this experience - nothing will stick, because sadly there's no place for it to stick to. Too bad CBS/BB won't let Gnat get booed on live TV because that would be a beautiful thing. It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »

How funny! I could swear that I heard Kevin bitching on BBAD last night about how irreverent Jessie was regarding BB, never doing what he was asked to do. In fact, I recall Kevin calling him very rude! Ha Ha - they're all idiots. Jordan may be a nice kid, but she is as dumb as a stump, and won't learn any life lessons from this experience - nothing will stick, because sadly there's no place for it to stick to. Too bad CBS/BB won't let Gnat get booed on live TV because that would be a beautiful thing. It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

Jordan isn't as dumb as people think. Naive, yes, but dumb as a stump, no. She will learn life lessons because she has to in order not to be walked all over for the rest of her life. She's certainly smarter than Nat in some ways, so don't count her out just yet. As far as BB turning into a smelly pile of dog poop, that I agree with.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #354 on: September 07, 2009, 07:39:34 PM »

How funny! I could swear that I heard Kevin bitching on BBAD last night about how irreverent Jessie was regarding BB, never doing what he was asked to do. In fact, I recall Kevin calling him very rude! Ha Ha - they're all idiots. Jordan may be a nice kid, but she is as dumb as a stump, and won't learn any life lessons from this experience - nothing will stick, because sadly there's no place for it to stick to. Too bad CBS/BB won't let Gnat get booed on live TV because that would be a beautiful thing. It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

I'd rather be as you say "dumb as a stump" than a stupid, lying, backstabbing, stinky, ugly b***h like Gnat. (:;)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2009, 07:44:52 PM »

How funny! I could swear that I heard Kevin bitching on BBAD last night about how irreverent Jessie was regarding BB, never doing what he was asked to do. In fact, I recall Kevin calling him very rude! Ha Ha - they're all idiots. Jordan may be a nice kid, but she is as dumb as a stump, and won't learn any life lessons from this experience - nothing will stick, because sadly there's no place for it to stick to. Too bad CBS/BB won't let Gnat get booed on live TV because that would be a beautiful thing. It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

Jordan isn't as dumb as people think. Naive, yes, but dumb as a stump, no. She will learn life lessons because she has to in order not to be walked all over for the rest of her life. She's certainly smarter than Nat in some ways, so don't count her out just yet. As far as BB turning into a smelly pile of dog poop, that I agree with.

I think Jordon could give a run for the money if she focused more on what counts in this part of the game to win.  Think about all the stuff that went on in the game, who was nominated with who, etc.   She could do it.  BUT she said early on she didn't stick with school (college) becasue she couldn't focus. hated studying.  SO I just don't think she'll do it.  EVeryone has been grasping at straws -- first with michele  now Jordon -- to try and save what's left of this BB mess.  I just think those two evil turds are in the finals.  JORDON prove me wrong!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: September 07, 2009, 07:46:14 PM »

It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

Well, where there's a cloud, there's a lining!  :funny:

Jordan tics me off for the simple fact that she doesn't seem to have that drive to win...and since the moment Jeff lost the POV, she has pretty much checked out of the game...I mean FIGHT for it!  If you're going to go out, at least go out knowing you went out fighting!

Even in this past HOH - knowing HOW important it was...when the plane went overhead, she said she couldn't really hear Julie's question...Then make her REPEAT it!  If there is outside interference, she should have SAID she couldn't hear over the plane...she was fighting for her life!

Now?  Same thing...I can't win...I suck...I'm going home...etc. etc.  Come ON girl!  Show some determination!

And seriously - I would TOTALLY be done with this season, but you updaters and posters are SO awesome that I can't leave yet!!!  :jumpy:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #357 on: September 07, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........what is Nat up to? What is the DR up to? POV re-do or something else? Or could it be nothing?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #358 on: September 07, 2009, 07:48:46 PM »
Don't know if any of you saw Casey's exit interview, I think with Ross, when they asked him who he would like to win the game and he answered Jeff or KEVIN.  Hmmmmm maybe he saw something back then that none of us did. :duno:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #359 on: September 07, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »
Don't know if any of you saw Casey's exit interview, I think with Ross, when they asked him who he would like to win the game and he answered Jeff or KEVIN.  Hmmmmm maybe he saw something back then that none of us did. :duno:

Nah, Kev is a lying snake just like Nat so my guess is Casey didn't get to know Kev long enough to see how much of a snake Kev really is.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: September 07, 2009, 07:51:59 PM »

It's also too bad that we don;t get to hear when the Jury Members question the F2, because they are all going to let Gnat have it right between the eyes, and she will spend two days in there with Kevin knowing that she is NOT getting the big fat pot full of cash.  THAT is our only saving grace folks, otherwise what we thought was a fun season of BB - has turned inside out and into a big pile of smelly dog poop.  :groan:

Jordan tics me off for the simple fact that she doesn't seem to have that drive to win...and since the moment Jeff lost the POV, she has pretty much checked out of the game...I mean FIGHT for it!  If you're going to go out, at least go out knowing you went out fighting!

Even in this past HOH - knowing HOW important it was...when the plane went overhead, she said she couldn't really hear Julie's question...Then make her REPEAT it!  If there is outside interference, she should have SAID she couldn't hear over the plane...she was fighting for her life!

Now?  Same thing...I can't win...I suck...I'm going home...etc. etc.  Come ON girl!  Show some determination!

And seriously - I would TOTALLY be done with this season, but you updaters and posters are SO awesome that I can't leave yet!!!  :jumpy:

yep it just keeps drawing you back in.  I thought I'd check in to see what is up -- and I can't leave it.  Its more aboutbthe thought no BB for almost a year -- or maybe no more ever.  I so agree with you about Jordon.   She's done this to her self if she just quits.  Which to me she has.  Why be there to begin with?  You need to be a fighter.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #361 on: September 07, 2009, 07:52:18 PM »

I agree completely I would be done too except for you guys.  I could just stay with reading the updates and discussions and the hell with watching.  You guys are fun watching this final 4 not so much

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #362 on: September 07, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...........what is Nat up to? What is the DR up to? POV re-do or something else? Or could it be nothing?

She's up to no good again.. (:;)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2009, 07:55:01 PM »

I agree completely I would be done too except for you guys.  I could just stay with reading the updates and discussions and the hell with watching.  You guys are fun watching this final 4 not so much

Since the Jeff melt down, I have not watched any of the shows.  I'm just getting all my info from here.  Its more fun, and way less frustrating.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #364 on: September 07, 2009, 08:03:39 PM »

Since the Jeff melt down, I have not watched any of the shows.  I'm just getting all my info from here.  Its more fun, and way less frustrating.

Me too, I have not watched BB in awhile

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #365 on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:51 PM »
Natalie had to go upstairs to HOH and told Kevin that she'd be back in 5 minutes.  Kevin worried about PB.   :duno:

I sure hate all this mysterious stuff going on.  HG keep getting called to DR, too.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #366 on: September 07, 2009, 08:21:38 PM »
Natalie had to go upstairs to HOH and told Kevin that she'd be back in 5 minutes.  Kevin worried about PB.   :duno:

I sure hate all this mysterious stuff going on.  HG keep getting called to DR, too.

Weird, maybe Tuesday might not be a regular eviction

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #367 on: September 07, 2009, 08:26:26 PM »
I'm sorry....it just really irks me.  Kevin cooked the meal and Jordan is cleaning dishes.  Nat.....what are you doing?!?  NOTHING!!! (:;)

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #368 on: September 07, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »
I'm sorry....it just really irks me.  Kevin cooked the meal and Jordan is cleaning dishes.  Nat.....what are you doing?!?  NOTHING!!! (:;)

Yeah, my new name for Nat is "Useless", although she's been useless this entire season, she's more useless than ever now.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #369 on: September 07, 2009, 09:00:05 PM »
Although WE know different, that hiding Michele's gloves is just another way for those two to Cheat, wouldn't that be considered a prank..and didn't POS say that the DR told her that pranks couldn't be aimed at just one person?

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2009, 09:03:30 PM »
I am soooo sick of those two Worms and of BB for letting them get away with ****!  GIVE HER BACK HER FREAKING GLOVES!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2009, 09:05:08 PM »
What is Kevin talking about?  "If it goes 2-0?"  Has perhaps the Veto been voided and only he has been told?

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2009, 09:14:31 PM »
What is Kevin talking about?  "If it goes 2-0?"  Has perhaps the Veto been voided and only he has been told?

i was wondering the same thing

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #373 on: September 07, 2009, 09:17:44 PM »
Even if it is something about the veto..isn't there only 1 vote.  Wonder what she had to make a decision about?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: September 07, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »
I don't want to get my hopes up only to be dashed once again.  :'(  I sure do wish there was something about the veto and they had to do a re-do