Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336483 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
Kevin is a coward. Jordan is blind. Nat is a b****. And I just feel bad for Michelle. Here's hoping that if some how Natalie wins she gets booed when she comes out of the house.

I would love for that to happen  :yess: :yess:

Wouldn't that just floor her?   :funny: :funny:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »
Some people had an idea of just having pre-jury members return. I think it'd be neat but some of them suck so screw em aha.

They should have it so a few things happen:

A) Pre-jury houseguests from seasons 2-11 are eligible to compete.
B) If you've been on All-Stars or in the running to be on All-Stars, you are not eligible.

That way nobody can say they had three chances to win the money.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #327 on: September 07, 2009, 06:19:48 PM »
ok dont get me wrong ppl i love jordan and want  her to win the 25k cuz she needs it more
but i think 80% or more ppl will agree with me that she WAYYYY to niaive...not to be rude but she need to open her eyes n see whats REALLY GOING ON  in this  :groan: :groan:

Yeah, she needs a lot more street sense because she's going to meet many more people who are just like Nat and Kev. When I was her age I was naive and I trusted people too easily and too often, but by the time I reached my mid-twenties I grew up a lot and realized that a lot of people are greedy, selfish and will lie and backstab to get their way. It's human nature and it's sad, and Jordan really needs to realize that.

like I said earlier if she goes back and reviews the BB season -- she'll get an unbelievable does of what people can be like.  Urggggg

I would be ecstatic is Jordan pulls one out-wins- and sends nat home, although the way she thinks she will send kevin as revenge for precious jeffs exit
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:29:58 PM by karma »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: September 07, 2009, 06:21:34 PM »
The thing that just nailed the coffin shut for any warm and fuzzy feelings I could have POSSIBLY felt for Nat was when one of the updaters said that they caught Nat on camera sneaking one of the balls into the pocket when she and Kevin were playing pool.

Seriously?  To have to cheat at an innocent pool game?  Now THAT shows the caliber person she is.

I agree with you all on Jordan...The BB house is a crash course of what she'll experience on the outside.  Hopefully she takes away a few lessons from here...She really is naive...

Yep when I read that ---sealed it for me -- this chick will go to whatever lengths to win at anything.  What a waste of a human being she is.  Her greed will come back to bite her in the butt.  I've known a few to many people like this -- I believe in what goes around comes around .    I always think about justice -- like in the movie Ghost -- when the bad guys would die and those little black demons would rise up and take them away.  that's my pic I keep in my mind when I run across the Nat's of this world.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2009, 06:24:26 PM »
Heya TL!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Ive missed you guys too...I didnt have a computer for a couple of months and then didnt want to get the feeds for just a month so I didnt watch the feeds this season....but I am back as an updater next season!!

:yess: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2009, 06:24:56 PM »
The thing that just nailed the coffin shut for any warm and fuzzy feelings I could have POSSIBLY felt for Nat was when one of the updaters said that they caught Nat on camera sneaking one of the balls into the pocket when she and Kevin were playing pool.

Seriously?  To have to cheat at an innocent pool game?  Now THAT shows the caliber person she is.

I agree with you all on Jordan...The BB house is a crash course of what she'll experience on the outside.  Hopefully she takes away a few lessons from here...She really is naive...

Yep when I read that ---sealed it for me -- this chick will go to whatever lengths to win at anything.  What a waste of a human being she is.  Her greed will come back to bite her in the butt.  I've known a few to many people like this -- I believe in what goes around comes around .    I always think about justice -- like in the movie Ghost -- when the bad guys would die and those little black demons would rise up and take them away.  that's my pic I keep in my mind when I run across the Nat's of this world.

GET OFF MY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!   :funny:

(That's what I think of every time I think of the movie Ghost...Not sure which I prefer - that guy, or the new visual of Nat getting taken by demons.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #331 on: September 07, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »
Here's hoping that if some how Natalie wins she gets booed when she comes out of the house.

I was thinking (and hoping for) that very same thing !!   :yess:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2009, 06:33:10 PM »
Here's hoping that if some how Natalie wins she gets booed when she comes out of the house.

I was thinking (and hoping for) that very same thing !!   :yess:

Hee hee, yeah and the audience starts throwing rotten tomatoes at her  :funny:, now that would be a sight to see!!  :wohoo:

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2009, 06:37:52 PM »
has anyone sieng the pik of nasty and her "fiance" standing in a "wedding'' picture
but instead of her bieng into her man she's holding a picture of jesse lmao
 heres the link
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/BoZeeQ/NatBride.jpg
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:41:15 PM by roxy_chick »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

he's always there -- butt Nat is definitely going to be right beside him from now on.  little witch

GET OFF MY TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!   :funny:

(That's what I think of every time I think of the movie Ghost...Not sure which I prefer - that guy, or the new visual of Nat getting taken by demons.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: September 07, 2009, 06:41:35 PM »
aw come on Jordon -- don't let Nat wear Jeff's at during the comp.  You'll need it to keep the water out of your FACE!!!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #337 on: September 07, 2009, 06:56:55 PM »
aw come on Jordon -- don't let Nat wear Jeff's at during the comp.  You'll need it to keep the water out of your FACE!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing bbjunkey!  Nat has no business asking to wearing Jeff's hat.  He left it for Jordan to wear.  Nat is pitiful.

While I would love for Jordan to just win HOH and send Nat packing.  I really wish that Kevin would keep Michele.  He would be so stupid to keep Natalie for F2. JMO

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #338 on: September 07, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »
aw come on Jordon -- don't let Nat wear Jeff's at during the comp.  You'll need it to keep the water out of your FACE!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing bbjunkey!  Nat has no business asking to wearing Jeff's hat.  He left it for Jordan to wear.  Nat is pitiful.

While I would love for Jordan to just win HOH and send Nat packing.  I really wish that Kevin would keep Michele.  He would be so stupid to keep Natalie for F2. JMO
he's not going to win with her   bad move

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #339 on: September 07, 2009, 07:00:58 PM »
I just heard Jordan say that BB wants Kevin to pack, too.  Nat says he isn't going to.

First of all, why do you think they want Kevin to pack?  And then, second....now Kevin is going against what he is asked to do in the house.  It seems Alison is letting Nat & Kevin run the show.  What gives?!? :duno:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #340 on: September 07, 2009, 07:03:26 PM »
Maybe cause they don't know what'll happen, for all they know Kevin could not use the veto and be voted out.

I meant he won't do that but I think they just want him prepared.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #341 on: September 07, 2009, 07:03:36 PM »
I just heard Jordan say that BB wants Kevin to pack, too.  Nat says he isn't going to.

First of all, why do you think they want Kevin to pack?  And then, second....now Kevin is going against what he is asked to do in the house.  It seems Alison is letting Nat & Kevin run the show.  What gives?!? :duno:
Why would BB want kevin to pack because he is veto winner which guarantees him F3 and the hoh comp is over a 2 day period.....hmmmm that is strange  :colors
delightful just delightful

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #342 on: September 07, 2009, 07:06:26 PM »

Why would BB want kevin to pack because he is veto winner which guarantees him F3 and the hoh comp is over a 2 day period.....hmmmm that is strange  :colors

Could it be a POV redo?!?!?   

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #343 on: September 07, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
Why are Nat & Kevin wanting to throw the Endurance Competition?  I don't understand the benefit? :duno:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #344 on: September 07, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »
I just heard Jordan say that BB wants Kevin to pack, too.  Nat says he isn't going to.

First of all, why do you think they want Kevin to pack?  And then, second....now Kevin is going against what he is asked to do in the house.  It seems Alison is letting Nat & Kevin run the show.  What gives?!? :duno:
Why would BB want kevin to pack because he is veto winner which guarantees him F3 and the hoh comp is over a 2 day period.....hmmmm that is strange  :colors

I wish! and I love the fingers crossed smiley....we could have used that weeks ago....that is so cool TXBluebonnet

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: September 07, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »
The promo for Tuesday's show is "live Veto and eviction". Didn't hear it because I must have had it on mute, so I don't know if it meant live Veto competition to be played indoors, or live Veto ceremony. Chances are it's a live ceremony.

I think they want Kevin to be packed in case he forgets what the hell he's doing, doesn't use it, and gets voted out.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #346 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:05 PM »
Maybe cause they don't know what'll happen, for all they know Kevin could not use the veto and be voted out.

I meant he won't do that but I think they just want him prepared.

I guess if you're going to consider all the mathematical possibilities, that would be one.... but a very stupid, idiotic one......  

If Jordon lets Nat wear Jeff's hat, I'm going to LA and skydive into the yard and slap her!

Also.... I volunteer to fly out to LA and get a crate full of rotten tomatoes and stand outside of the studio on finale night and hand them out to the audience members...if Nat makes it to F2.  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: September 07, 2009, 07:12:10 PM »
Why are Nat & Kevin wanting to throw the Endurance Competition?  I don't understand the benefit? :duno:
They don't want to throw it. They are planning on taking Jordan to F3 and they don't think Jordan will make it very long in the endurance comp so they are deciding who drops first after Jordan so it doesnt look like they are aligned....I hope Jordan kicks their butts and wins!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #348 on: September 07, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »

I wish! and I love the fingers crossed smiley....we could have used that weeks ago....that is so cool TXBluebonnet

Thanks, hdkitkat!   I just hope that something is up.  Kevin is refusing to pack like BB told him to do.  What a yo yo!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #349 on: September 07, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
Kevin is such a spoiled brat.  Who does he think he is?  Chima??? LOL

Hope his refusal gets him a penalty nom, and voids his Veto!