Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336477 times)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »
Karma: I'm glad you edited your post, it wasn't clear.  :ty3:

I don't have a problem with people calling and complaining about the POV to CBS. I would have a huge problem if her personal (home) phone number were posted.  

Artzy, I didn't see it, I'll reread the board though.

TL - I scrolled back through to try to find it, but I didn't see it. I remember seeing that it was her production office address and phone number. I went back through to late Saturday night and I didn't see it, but I scrolled fast so i may have missed it - or it's possible I saw it on another site, but I haven't been to any since all the brewhaha  really started over the POV & PB.  :duno:

I called the number. It is that of the production office . while I was on the phone I left my 2 cents. (voicemail of course)
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #276 on: September 07, 2009, 03:50:29 PM »
Thanks BBjunky!! Her office number is on the web, so it's OK that it was posted. I appreciate you finding it, everyone was posting like mad and I missed it. I was still going through posts in the new thread.   :lol:

It looks like tomorrow night's show will have to show us what happened with the POV comp and clear this up or it will not end the controversy.

I love you guys! Thanks for helping to keep RFF a fun place.  :ghug:

Karma!  :funny:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #277 on: September 07, 2009, 03:54:31 PM »
Also looking at some other forums some people take this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Sorry, but yeah.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: September 07, 2009, 03:56:23 PM »
Thanks BBjunky!! Her office number is on the web, so it's OK that it was posted. I appreciate you finding it, everyone was posting like mad and I missed it. I was still going through posts in the new thread.   :lol:

It looks like tomorrow night's show will have to show us what happened with the POV comp and clear this up or it will not end the controversy.

No problem -- for all every one does to keep this site going-- its the least I could do.  I knew I read it a couple of days ago.  I doubt they will do anything.   ever since I saw N & K with their calendar-- and nothing being done about that.  Such an unfair advantage especailly for Jordon.  

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »
I was just thinking, what if instead of BB All Stars, they had a BB Worst Stars..  :snicker: 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2009, 04:00:36 PM »
Also looking at some other forums some people take this game waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.

Sorry, but yeah.

I guess I take it seriously when someone like Natalie has a good chance of winning a half a million dollars ---  even though she is the nastiest, dishonest, trashy, POS person ever on this show (even worse than ED) ---and despite the fact that she and Kevin have cheated several times (calendar et al....) and not been penalized for it.  

:meow:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2009, 04:01:06 PM »
I was just thinking, what if instead of BB All Stars, they had a BB Worst Stars..  :snicker: 

It depends on what you mean by worst.  

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2009, 04:03:10 PM »
Some people had an idea of just having pre-jury members return. I think it'd be neat but some of them suck so screw em aha. I'd like to see Brian/Steven/Laura/Casey/Sarah/Nick/Alex/Angie.

But then they'd have to fill up the other four spots with people I can't stand and they'd probably bring in the annoying girls who are evicted first like Amanda or Jen or like,  Carol ahah.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
Some people had an idea of just having pre-jury members return. I think it'd be neat but some of them suck so screw em aha. I'd like to see Brian/Steven/Laura/Casey/Sarah/Nick/Alex/Angie.

But then they'd have to fill up the other four spots with people I can't stand and they'd probably bring in the annoying girls who are evicted first like Amanda or Jen or like,  Carol ahah.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Amanda, Jen, NAT!!! Forget I ever mentioned it.  :snakes:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

I'd lik to see a list of past players and Ameriva votes for the 12 hg's!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »
I was just reading the feed updates...  apparently BB told K/N that tomorrow night's show is live...  and Gnasty says "don't tell M/J"..   then she gets called to DR.  Now, wouldn't that be an unfair advantage somehow?  I rarely use the word 'hate' when it comes to a human being...  but since Gnat is barely human... I will say it...  I hate her.   :flipper

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2009, 04:20:55 PM »
I was just reading the feed updates...  apparently BB told K/N that tomorrow night's show is live...  and Gnasty says "don't tell M/J"..   then she gets called to DR.  Now, wouldn't that be an unfair advantage somehow?  I rarely use the word 'hate' when it comes to a human being...  but since Gnat is barely human... I will say it...  I hate her.   :flipper

seems like Bb likes N&K cuz we all dislike them so much. 

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2009, 04:29:59 PM »
I was just reading the feed updates...  apparently BB told K/N that tomorrow night's show is live...  and Gnasty says "don't tell M/J"..   then she gets called to DR.  Now, wouldn't that be an unfair advantage somehow?  I rarely use the word 'hate' when it comes to a human being...  but since Gnat is barely human... I will say it...  I hate her.   :flipper

Oh, my gosh!!  She is horrible.  Why can't she play fair?!?  She takes the lying and scheming too far in my book.   I hope she gets what is coming to her.   She Really is an irritating bug!!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2009, 04:45:36 PM »
Bb has to give them their suitcases at some point this evening- so that will confirm to them about tomorrow.  Michele will figure it out prior to then though, with the LD and now HOH blog and pics.   :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
Bb has to give them their suitcases at some point this evening- so that will confirm to them about tomorrow.  Michele will figure it out prior to then though, with the LD and now HOH blog and pics.   :tup:

BB will make sure it's not a secret. Michele and Jordan were both wondering earlier why the schedule was off.  ;)

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #290 on: September 07, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »
No doubt about it, bb loves having someone everyone hates in the game, a heel.  Ronnie's eviction show generated the highest rating of this season because of it.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #291 on: September 07, 2009, 04:53:58 PM »
Now it seems like BB is calling them all into the DR one by one ...  so maybe they are telling them all about the live show.  I hope so....  and I hope Nat got yelled at for trying to keep it a secret.  Not sure how N/K heard about it in the first place.... 

Yikes..  can you imagine having to be in LD inside the house for two days?  I'd need some Xanax !

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: September 07, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

No problem -- for all every one does to keep this site going-- its the least I could do.  I knew I read it a couple of days ago.  I doubt they will do anything.   ever since I saw N & K with their calendar-- and nothing being done about that.  Such an unfair advantage especailly for Jordon.  

I too thank you for finding it - I was beginning to doubt my recollection. I only went back as far as 8:30pm Saturday so I missed it entirely. Now I can rest easy knowing that my memory is relatively intact!  :tup:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: September 07, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »

I too thank you for finding it - I was beginning to doubt my recollection. I only went back as far as 8:30pm Saturday so I missed it entirely. Now I can rest easy knowing that my memory is relatively intact!  :tup:

See BB can do that to you-- make you doubt yourself.  LOL

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #294 on: September 07, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »
Well at least J & M know about tomorrow, so much for Nat's little plan of keeping it secret.  :snicker:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: September 07, 2009, 05:15:02 PM »
Now it seems like BB is calling them all into the DR one by one ...  so maybe they are telling them all about the live show.  I hope so....  and I hope Nat got yelled at for trying to keep it a secret.  Not sure how N/K heard about it in the first place.... 

Yikes..  can you imagine having to be in LD inside the house for two days?  I'd need some Xanax !

We're going to need Xanax watching and reading them locked in the house for two days! Does anybody know if Kevin has really decided who to keep yet?

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #296 on: September 07, 2009, 05:15:22 PM »
Hi... Hello...Hola...ummm..I ran out of stuff...lol

I've been lurking all season but just had to breakdown and actually speak up.....while i am not a Nat fan, I think that people are being way too harsh on her, she is playing the game and i have actually enjoyed it.  Dr. Will lied his way through the entire AS season and everyone (including me) loved him.  Kaysar has always been and will always be my favorite, and after being evicted not once, not twice, but three times in BB...I was very upset. But it's a game and I moved on.  Jeff played to the best of his ability but he got caught by his own greed(ok maybe not greed....but thinking f2 before even f4) He could talk to Jordan about f2, but was upset and kicked russell out because he suspected russell had a f2 with Michelle, all the while he was thinking f2 with Jordan....how fair was that?  Russell had his back, but Jeff couldnt stand the fact that someone else actually thought they could get HIS 500K.  If Jeff had seen f4 instead of f2, thought one week at a time, instead of (like he himself said) Spending the 500K in his mind, he might still be in the game.  I dont have a favorite this season, maybe Russell if he was still in....but I do know that I have enjoyed it(well except Lydia, she's a bit creepy...lol)

Ohhhh yeah and as for someone on the show having a police record(not sure who it was but I know I red it on here somewhere).....My 2nd all time favorite player....Queen Janie...had one too...or have some people forgotten that already?

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: September 07, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
OMG   Michelle and Jordon ...... what are you two thinking??  Are you that gullible ??
They found out about the live eviction tomorrow and  wondered if Nat/Kevin
knew.  Jordon went to tell Nat.  Nat acted like she didn't know but she had the
camera.  Now, would BB give Nat her camera and not tell her.  Common girls.....
think !!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: September 07, 2009, 05:16:13 PM »
I'm just catching up on the posts.  And there goes the nasty duo.  figuring out about the live evict, etc.  and nat's comment -- don't tell JM.  Course they find out -- and the first thing J thinks is does NK know.  I need to tell them.  Poor Jordon.  Seh really doesn't get it that she is in the viper pit with the two lowest pond scum snakes I have ever run across.  I would soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love to see good trump evil here and have Jordon be in the position to pick who goes to F2.  But I'm not sure this game is set up to work that way.  Its seems more times than not, the nasty ones get to that F2 spot.  But hey if nast wins, she'll likely poker the winnings away in no time flat anyway.  

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #299 on: September 07, 2009, 05:17:59 PM »
Well at least J & M know about tomorrow, so much for Nat's little plan of keeping it secret.  :snicker:

Did you notice that as soon as Jordan & Michele knew about the schedule, Jordan went to let Nat know about it.  Boy, sure shows what a great person Jordan is inside.  She didn't even think about making it a secret.  I'm sorry, but I absolutely loathe Nat.  Apparently she thinks the only way she can win is to have an advantage of some sort over her opponent.  She can't play fair and square.   (:;)