Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 338112 times)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #250 on: September 07, 2009, 02:32:40 PM »
Yeah Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, and Queen Creek are all nice area's and 1 bedroom apartment rent is easily $800 - $1000.  I'm sad that Gnat and her goofy boyfriend are from here.  She in no way represents the great people of AZ, most of us a pretty cool! :)

Ha! Now you know how I felt last year with Manchelle being from Rhode Island. It was humiliating!

Except that we also had April from Gilbert last year too  :groan:

You know Nat's dad works at the same car lot April does or did.  I have no clue where April is these days,

do we care?  :duno:  ;D

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #251 on: September 07, 2009, 02:33:55 PM »
Yeah Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, and Queen Creek are all nice area's and 1 bedroom apartment rent is easily $800 - $1000.  I'm sad that Gnat and her goofy boyfriend are from here.  She in no way represents the great people of AZ, most of us a pretty cool! :)

Ha! Now you know how I felt last year with Manchelle being from Rhode Island. It was humiliating!

So Nats dad was the hook-up to get her on BB11 and didn't chima know Marcellus.?  Jesse and Casey knew each other?  Maybe that's why a lot of the houseguests they are getting are nuts.  Too much inbreeding.  Maybe they should consider not doing referrals.  Especially from Marcellus.
Except that we also had April from Gilbert last year too  :groan:

You know Nat's dad works at the same car lot April does or did.  I have no clue where April is these days,

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #252 on: September 07, 2009, 02:35:10 PM »
Do you think Gnasty will get any America's votes???  I wonder if her (IMO) fake fiance' will vote for her.......  You don't suppose she has any friends, do you?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #253 on: September 07, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
Wow really screwed up the last post.   :groan:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #254 on: September 07, 2009, 02:45:35 PM »
WOW....  was looking at the feed posts....  Gnat just asked Kevin how she should wear her veil for her wedding....   :lol:  what a farce!   When the minister asks "do you take Justin (or is it Jason..anyway...) to be your lawfully wedded husband?"...  is she going to say "hell, yeah !" and then do a high five????

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #255 on: September 07, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
WOW....  was looking at the feed posts....  Gnat just asked Kevin how she should wear her veil for her wedding....   :lol:  what a farce!   When the minister asks "do you take Justin (or is it Jason..anyway...) to be your lawfully wedded husband?"...  is she going to say "hell, yeah !" and then do a high five????

What color veil is she thinking - Black maybe?

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #256 on: September 07, 2009, 02:50:37 PM »

So Nats dad was the hook-up to get her on BB11 and didn't chima know Marcellus.?  Jesse and Casey knew each other?  Maybe that's why a lot of the houseguests they are getting are nuts.  Too much inbreeding.  

*snicker*  ;D

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #257 on: September 07, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »
(I'm dating myself a bit now, but . . .) There is an old Robert DeNiro film called Mean Streets. In it he plays a a witless thug. In one scene someone challenges him, and he says, "What do I look like - a mook? Do I look like a mook to you?" I relate all of this as my way of describing what it is when I say:

NATALIE'S FAKE BOYFRIEND IS A TOTAL MOOK.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #258 on: September 07, 2009, 02:53:22 PM »
CBS forum fans are fired up about this breaking the rules thingy-even went to the extent to post allison's direct number. (if in fact it is her number-) imo roar all you want but im not optimistic things will change. What I would like to know is someone posted the veto was hanging from Michelle pic on the feeds. Did anyone else see that? Cant really mistake that since she has her own row.lol
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:12:58 PM by karma »
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #259 on: September 07, 2009, 03:09:00 PM »
My GOD! Posting her personal phone number? Get a grip! I hope no one posts it here!

A lot of assumptions are being made about the POV ceremony. We don't know what the technical error was or when it happened. So far as I know Kevin never said that he had an insight into the competition that Michele and Jordan didn't get. We do know it was blocks and placing them in order.

Is that phone number her number at CBS Karma?

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2009, 03:12:32 PM »
My GOD! Posting her personal phone number? Get a grip! I hope no one posts it here!

A lot of assumptions are being made about the POV ceremony. We don't know what the technical error was or when it happened. So far as I know Kevin never said that he had an insight into the competition that Michele and Jordan didn't get. We do know it was blocks and placing them in order.

like i said in the post dont know if its the correct number but was posted on cbs forum as the number to call to complain about the "ERRORS" being ignored.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #261 on: September 07, 2009, 03:14:58 PM »

TL - I think it was already posted here last night by a newbie. If I remember correctly it was her production office address and number.

Last night at the very beginning of  BBAD Kevin was asking Michele and Jordan if they could hear him during the comp, and they both said no. He said that he could hear them. It seemed to me that BB had asked each of them questions about the comp in the DR, but none of them seemed concerned about the questioning.  :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »
Karma: I'm glad you edited your post, it wasn't clear.  :ty3:

I don't have a problem with people calling and complaining about the POV to CBS. I would have a huge problem if her personal (home) phone number were posted.  

Artzy, I didn't see it, I'll reread the board though.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »
oh that seems like a CBS number just for the fact it had an extention on it, but i modified it anyway because you can never be certain.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2009, 03:20:28 PM »
I have never in my life seen people that can sleep as much as this crew!!  :groan:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #265 on: September 07, 2009, 03:26:49 PM »
Karma: I'm glad you edited your post, it wasn't clear.  :ty3:

I don't have a problem with people calling and complaining about the POV to CBS. I would have a huge problem if her personal (home) phone number were posted.  

Artzy, I didn't see it, I'll reread the board though.

TL - I scrolled back through to try to find it, but I didn't see it. I remember seeing that it was her production office address and phone number. I went back through to late Saturday night and I didn't see it, but I scrolled fast so i may have missed it - or it's possible I saw it on another site, but I haven't been to any since all the brewhaha  really started over the POV & PB.  :duno:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #266 on: September 07, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »
I'm hoping that one of the updaters will try and get a good look at 'the wall' and see if the veto thing is hanging on Michele's picture......  how cool would that be? 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: September 07, 2009, 03:28:50 PM »
oh that seems like a CBS number just for the fact it had an extention on it, but i modified it anyway because you can never be certain.

Thanks!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #268 on: September 07, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
I'm hoping that one of the updaters will try and get a good look at 'the wall' and see if the veto thing is hanging on Michele's picture......  how cool would that be? 

That is where the veto always hangs, it means nothing.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #269 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
You know what I think? I think Nat will throw the final HOH no matter what. She might win pt 1/2 but I think she'll ultimately throw it.

Because is she evicts Kevin or Jordan she loses. She loses Kevin/Lydia if she votes to evict Kevin and I think she thinks that she'll lose J/J if she votes to evict Jordan. And she already doesn't have Michele or America.

If she evicts Kevin she loses Lydia, Kevin and she already doesn't have Jeff over Jordan or America. + she wouldn't have Michele.

If she throws it and Kevin evicts them she keeps Jordan and Jeff's vote, if she throws it to Jordan and Jordan evicts him she maintains Kevin/Lydia/Jessie.
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2009, 03:34:55 PM »

That is where the veto always hangs, it means nothing.

Oh well....thanks.  Bummer...but thanks !

I'm just hoping that someway, somehow there's a way that Michele and Jordan will be in the f2.... (since I've been forced to give up my dream of Jeff coming back)

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2009, 03:38:53 PM »

yes I thought that was strange myself but I dont have the love feeds to check on it.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #272 on: September 07, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »

Hey RiPPn!  I'm in Chandler so you totally hit in on the head!  :yess:

I've been thinking maybe I should vote for Jordan to win the $25K.  She needs the money and I really think Jeff is going to land on his feet with something since he is so well liked

I voted jordan because she does need the money and she is a very sweet person..Jeff will get his one way or the other.......

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2009, 03:40:36 PM »

TL - I scrolled back through to try to find it, but I didn't see it. I remember seeing that it was her production office address and phone number. I went back through to late Saturday night and I didn't see it, but I scrolled fast so i may have missed it - or it's possible I saw it on another site, but I haven't been to any since all the brewhaha  really started over the POV & PB.  :duno:
[/quote]

RFF Not So Newbie

« Reply #1074 on: September 05, 2009, 06:38:14 PM »
No email or web site info but did find this.

Allison Grodner Productions
12925 RIVERSIDE DR
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91423
Phone: (818) 325-6900

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »

i think you are right about teh fact that we do not know that kevin wsa the only one that had time to think about the questoins due to a technical error....nothing was said that would show he was the only one...they probably had to start the contest over, and all three had the same knowledge of what the questoins were..