Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 336383 times)

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: September 07, 2009, 09:05:27 AM »
I'm more inclined to think Natalie got money as an incitement. Losing the chance to play for POV would have been game changing if Kevin hadn't won it, but not for her because she has immunity. We know she lies and I just can't see them letting her BF in. She has said that they will see him on Thursday.

Did she have on nice clothes when the feeds came back? I don't remember noticing. ???

I have to eat dirt on this one. She told the truth about her BF.  :jam:

Me too!  :groan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #226 on: September 07, 2009, 09:53:06 AM »
Question?  The vote to give someone the 25,000.00 in past seasons when were you able to vote?  I don't really remember was it when there were still 4 people in the house?  Because I don't want to vote until I know the F2.
Why give someone 25,000.00 when you know they are already getting 50,000. or 500,000.. 

On the RFF Big Brother 11 Discussion Board there is a link to"America's Favorite."  Voting closes on September 9th.  There's an in-house poll and just below that is the link, dates, etc.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20649.0.html
No MSG!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: September 07, 2009, 10:09:36 AM »
Remember when she made the statement that she hoped her bf would ask her to marry him when she got home? What a setup.
I don't know about all of you, but i am seriously thinking that nasty has a relative in the production dept. of BB.   What possible other reason could this be?   If not, i feel sorry for possible in laws I know if one of my sons would have married a biotch like that  i would have had other plans when the i do day came. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #228 on: September 07, 2009, 10:16:40 AM »
Just wanted to get these few points off chest.

Welcome to RFF bluepearl! Vent away!   :flipper  :lol:

:welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: September 07, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »
I finally got to watch last nights show....I am a little behind ;D I know that if I hadnt seen someone I "supposedly"  love for 2 months I sure as hell wouldnt have had that kind of reaction. I would still be hugging and holding on to them! BB would have had to pry my arms loose :lol: Something is up with Natalie...her reaction was more like running across an old friend that she hasnt seen in years.....seemed really weird and cold! Maybe this was BB's attempt to gain some sympathy or liking to Natalie  :duno: but it left me liking her even less if that is possible. I would love to see Jordan pull out a win in the final HOH comp...maybe that would redeem BB for such a suck ass season :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #230 on: September 07, 2009, 11:00:28 AM »
 (:;)Do any of you on this board think that pb just seemed a little to rehearsed.   :duno: something just doesn't seem right here...i know its probably my view only, but i wouldn't be surprised if production and gnat aren't related somehow.   Something isn't right.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #231 on: September 07, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »
I was checking various sites for polls and Jeff is leading on all the polls to win the favorite houseguest prize. I voted several times last night and am voting more today and tomorrow.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #232 on: September 07, 2009, 11:31:48 AM »
I was checking various sites for polls and Jeff is leading on all the polls to win the favorite houseguest prize. I voted several times last night and am voting more today and tomorrow.

How are you able to vote more than once?  It only let me vote one time.   :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: September 07, 2009, 11:34:05 AM »

How are you able to vote more than once?  It only let me vote one time.   :duno:
someone last night said you had to go in and undo the cookies on your computer to vote again.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #234 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »
Yes you have to clear cookies from cbs.com in order to vote again. It's a pain  but worth the time to get extra votes in.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #235 on: September 07, 2009, 11:43:24 AM »
Don't you think that CBS is also giving Nasty and Kevin a better ewdit than they deserve?
They have been cruel and mean, yet CBS has not shown that?
Why would CBS want either to win?

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #236 on: September 07, 2009, 11:52:46 AM »
 :duno:  Just watched the show.  That was the most awkward engagement I've ever seen.  She does not seem that into him.   :groan:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »
Don't you think that CBS is also giving Nasty and Kevin a better ewdit than they deserve?
They have been cruel and mean, yet CBS has not shown that?
Why would CBS want either to win?

I was thinking the same thing.  The viewers who just watch the TV Show don't know half of what these two have been doing.  Makes me sick to think of one of them winning the money.  :(

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2009, 12:28:39 PM »
yes, they were broken up for 8 months, her bio that is allover the net says she is single
I predicted that he would get back with her because of the money!!

BTW- he is no prize

I agree.  That eviction I think was for non-payment of rent.  That is the most common reason for evicting someone.  The motion was filed by the apt complex at the end of August I think it was the 26th.   From the website that complex isn't cheap with 1bdrs going for like 800+ to over 1000. a month.  So lets see you bought a ring were flown to California and proposed while you were being evicted for not paying your rent. Definitely shows maturity responsibility and that you have your priorities in the right place.  Just like your fiance.  :groan: :groan:

Just an FYI, $800-$1000 a month for rent in Gilbert is pretty typical for a decent place to live.  Gilbert is one of the nicer areas in the general Phoenix area.

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
Yeah Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, and Queen Creek are all nice area's and 1 bedroom apartment rent is easily $800 - $1000.  I'm sad that Gnat and her goofy boyfriend are from here.  She in no way represents the great people of AZ, most of us a pretty cool! :)

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: September 07, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »
 :waves: Happy Labor Day! Be sure to thank a Union Member today!

Gnat has shown far more excitement jumping up and down with Kevin in the SR when one of their schemes works that she did when she saw her boyfriend. When she first saw him  on the screen she seemed hesitant, as if she wasn't sure why he would want to be there - and if he has an actual real engagement ring, what the heck did he leave it at home for? Why didn't he give it to her on TV? Also - when he said that he asked her father's permission on Premiere night she screwed up her face and said "you did?". I know we didn't see the whole 20 minutes, but even when she left him it was a rather casual good-bye. AND - did you all see that hideous shirt he was wearing? She has the nerve to tell Kevin what to wear and how to wear it and she got engaged to by someone wearing a red shirt while she was in basketball shorts.  :groan:

By the way - Jessie confessed to Chima one day when they were in the BR that he was crazy about Gnat, and that he had never felt this way about anyone else before. He even confessed that to Julie on the night he got evicted. Lydia hurt his feelings by telling him all the crap Gnat said about him after he left, and how she was laughing at him behind his back. He will never give her his vote. He is the one who blurted out her age as soon as Russell walked through the door, then Lydia chimed in.

I will bet that if Gnat is in the F2, the jury members will tell whomever is sitting next to her the night they ask them their questions, and all hell will break loose in the house in the final 2 days.  Can you imagine Kevin's reaction if it's him, and he finds out that she is 24? He will flip out! Let's hope Gnat isn't there - but the way things are going - if she is, she will deserve it when the jury lifts up their collective legs and pees all over her dream of winning the $500K!  :tup:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: September 07, 2009, 12:47:26 PM »
Yeah Gilbert, Chandler, Ahwatukee, and Queen Creek are all nice area's and 1 bedroom apartment rent is easily $800 - $1000.  I'm sad that Gnat and her goofy boyfriend are from here.  She in no way represents the great people of AZ, most of us a pretty cool! :)

Hey RiPPn!  I'm in Chandler so you totally hit in on the head!  :yess:

I've been thinking maybe I should vote for Jordan to win the $25K.  She needs the money and I really think Jeff is going to land on his feet with something since he is so well liked

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #242 on: September 07, 2009, 12:49:39 PM »
I went back and rewatched 'the engagement' --- or mockery of one.  Neither one said 'I love you'...  and you are right, Gnasty gets more excited doing the 'happy dance' in the SR with Kevin than she did with her supposed bf.  That was the lamest, fakest thing I've seen in a long time.  

Except for Jordan and Jeff, this is the worst BB ever...   (except for the unmentionable one)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: September 07, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »
Question?  The vote to give someone the 25,000.00 in past seasons when were you able to vote?  I don't really remember was it when there were still 4 people in the house?  Because I don't want to vote until I know the F2.
Why give someone 25,000.00 when you know they are already getting 50,000. or 500,000.. 

:waves: The reason we can only vote until Wednesday night is because this year America has the tie breaker vote for the F2. The F2 tie breaker vote for America will start after the Live show on Thursday right after we know who the F2 are, and it will probably run until midnight on Saturday or Sunday. If the $25K winner that America votes for is in the F2, then the $25K will go to the next highest vote getter.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: September 07, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »

Ha! Now you know how I felt last year with Manchelle being from Rhode Island. It was humiliating!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: September 07, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
. When she first saw him  on the screen she seemed hesitant, as if she wasn't sure why he would want to be there - and if he has an actual real engagement ring, what the heck did he leave it at home for?

Hmmm...I hate to be cynical about all this, but I wonder if this WAS set up in some way by BB...(usually I wouldn't subscribe to this type of theory because it would probably be sour grapes on my part since my fave isn't winning).

But as for the whole "twisty" ring...had it been anyone other than Nat, the significance of the twisty would have been romantic...so I wonder if BB wanted to add an endearing quality to Nat since she'll more than likely be F2 (as someone mentioned before, maybe they are trying to soften her via editing).

The problem with the proposal/twisty ring, is it seems a bit "staged" because Nat's mentioned the twisty thing before.  Do you remember the night they were talking about wedding rings and such?  Nat said SOMETHING along the lines that she'd even take a twisty ring or something like that.  I remember because I thought "what the heck is a twisty ring?" and had to googled it...(it "can" be a ring that is one long piece of metal twisted into a ring, like it wraps around your finger multiple times as opposed to one solid circle...little did I know she meant a garbage bag tie).

Anyway, I thought it was quite coincidental that she mentions this, then out of the blue, her boyfriend shows up with a twisty ring and story to go along with it (which very well may be true).

Cynical?  Definitely.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: September 07, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »
. When she first saw him  on the screen she seemed hesitant, as if she wasn't sure why he would want to be there - and if he has an actual real engagement ring, what the heck did he leave it at home for?

Hmmm...I hate to be cynical about all this, but I wonder if this WAS set up in some way by BB...(usually I wouldn't subscribe to this type of theory because it would probably be sour grapes on my part since my fave isn't winning).

But as for the whole "twisty" ring...had it been anyone other than Nat, the significance of the twisty would have been romantic...so I wonder if BB wanted to add an endearing quality to Nat since she'll more than likely be F2 (as someone mentioned before, maybe they are trying to soften her via editing).

The problem with the proposal/twisty ring, is it seems a bit "staged" because Nat's mentioned the twisty thing before.  Do you remember the night they were talking about wedding rings and such?  Nat said SOMETHING along the lines that she'd even take a twisty ring or something like that.  I remember because I thought "what the heck is a twisty ring?" and had to googled it...(it "can" be a ring that is one long piece of metal twisted into a ring, like it wraps around your finger multiple times as opposed to one solid circle...little did I know she meant a garbage bag tie).

Anyway, I thought it was quite coincidental that she mentions this, then out of the blue, her boyfriend shows up with a twisty ring and story to go along with it (which very well may be true).

Cynical?  Definitely.

How funny! I do remember that - it's the same night that she said that her BF had better get her a big ring, at least 2 carats, and someone - may have been Jeff, asked her what a twistie ring was and someone else said  it was made from a twist tie. This whole scene played out on BBAD quite awhile back in the game. I still think that Michele hit on it when she mentioned Nat's photo with the big diamond ring on her finger, and Nat blew it off as fake. She doesn't seem girlie enough to go around wearing big fake jewelry - she doesn't even know how to comb her hair or bathe!  :groan:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: September 07, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »

How funny! I do remember that - it's the same night that she said that her BF had better get her a big ring, at least 2 carats, and someone - may have been Jeff, asked her what a twistie ring was and someone else said  it was made from a twist tie. This whole scene played out on BBAD quite awhile back in the game. I still think that Michele hit on it when she mentioned Nat's photo with the big diamond ring on her finger, and Nat blew it off as fake. She doesn't seem girlie enough to go around wearing big fake jewelry - she doesn't even know how to comb her hair or bathe!  :groan:

You are right - she doesn't have a girlie bone in her body...

I didn't hear them explain what a twisty ring was, so I looked it up...and I think THAT'S why it totally stuck in my mind ~ so when I heard her say she got a twisty ring and saw the garbage tie on her finger, I thought "Huh...that's strange"...and then when he relayed the story, I thought "Uh uh.  Not buying this as a coincidence."

He looked so uncomfortable proposing, and it looked like he had tears in his eyes...whether he was 1) nervous  2) embarrassed or 3) realizing too late that he's about to make one giant mistake...I suppose time will tell...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #248 on: September 07, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

Ha! Now you know how I felt last year with Manchelle being from Rhode Island. It was humiliating!

Except that we also had April from Gilbert last year too  :groan:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: September 07, 2009, 02:14:13 PM »

Except that we also had April from Gilbert last year too  :groan:

You know Nat's dad works at the same car lot April does or did.  I have no clue where April is these days,
No MSG!