Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 335543 times)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: September 06, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
Does anyone besides me here think that Jordan can beat Nat in F2 with Jeff, Michelle and Lydia's vote???
Yes, because she will more than likely have America's vote.  I don't think America would vote for Natalie to win against anyone.

It sounds to me like Kevin is not telling Natalie exactly what he and Michele talked about....hmmmm.  He just might make the flip and take Michele to F3.  That would be so sweet!!!!  I love Jordan, but Michele really deserves it.  Plus, Jordan can be with Jeff in the Jury House for a week.   ;D

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #151 on: September 06, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »
OMG with Nat and the green room lie still!--I so hope Kevin realizes the lies and does not take her.
No MSG!

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2009, 08:58:45 PM »
Final 3...Nat, Kevin, and Michelle....

"Poor Nat" will be all ALONE...lol....love it!!  Let her get the feel of no one on her side!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2009, 09:00:20 PM »
Wow!  The things that Kevin said about Jeff to Michele are utterly ridiculous.  It sounds like he wanted Jeff to kiss his feet for the vote.  I agree with Jeff.  If he had gone to Kevin to plead his case, Kevin would have laughed with Natalie behind his back.  I'm so sad that it can't be Michele & Jordan in F2.  They need to redo that POV!!!!!!!   (:;)

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
BTW I was TOTALLY shocked with the PB and marriage proposal.  Shocked!  :barf
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »

lame lame lame------just don't get where BB is coming from!

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2009, 09:04:47 PM »
BTW I was TOTALLY shocked with the PB and marriage proposal.  Shocked!  :barf

WOW wasn't that "true" love?  There was NO love there on Nat's part at all!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

It literally made me sick to my stomach.

She has yet to act excited about it.  Poor guy.  

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2009, 09:05:39 PM »
That was so fake!

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »

Yeah, POS actually told the truth, but I still think it was odd. She didn't act THAT happy about the proposal and their entire reunion was kind of strange, cold and unfeeling. Not very jovial at all.  :duno: But, Jason knows what he's getting into, so she's his baggage now,  :funny:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »
What was the purpose of the costume people running around the house?  That was the silliest things I've ever seen.  Totally stupid! :groan:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
What was the purpose of the costume people running around the house?  That was the silliest things I've ever seen.  Totally stupid! :groan:

Yeah, using them as a distraction while Nasty and her BF were in the gold room was really stupid. Plus, seeing Nat pray everytime she eats just burns my ass because she's one of the biggest liars I've ever seen, not to mention one of the greediest and unfeeling people on T.V. so for her to pray is just a disgrace.  (:;)

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2009, 09:10:50 PM »
Well, after Kevin sees that Nat is the biggest liar there is and is still "confiding" in her,  I think he is the worst F4 player in BB History.  Good grief!!  

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2009, 09:11:46 PM »
and what about that commercial that said that the members of the jury had an impact on pandora's box???

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2009, 09:12:55 PM »
I thought the plan was Operation Delete Middle Row and Kevin was thinking about getting rid of Michele.

Did something change about that covert (yeah, right) operation and he's now considering getting rid of Jordan?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #165 on: September 06, 2009, 09:13:40 PM »
and what about that commercial that said that the members of the jury had an impact on pandora's box???

Yeah, what's up with that?  Do you think PB has more?  Right now they've put out the bad (stupid costume people) and there is the "illusion of happiness" (Nat's engagement).  Where is HOPE? :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: September 06, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »

Yeah, what's up with that?  Do you think PB has more?  Right now they've put out the bad (stupid costume people) and there is the "illusion of happiness" (Nat's engagement).  Where is HOPE? :duno:

I believe there is no existance of hope. :(
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »
nat's  "heck yeah" marraige proposal/acceptance  reminded me of jonny fair play's "grand ma is dead scam" with his best friend on survivor..

if it's for real.. that jason is soo WHIPPED that he can't wipe his butt without making a note of it to her!

Here let me introduce you to my wife.. POS nose picking lying turd ..  :groan:  how nice.. :snicker:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »

The PB note said 'the other hg's will be annoyed'....which they were ..and entertained for 20 min. to keep them busy while Gnat was upstairs with her bf.  The whole thing seemed lame and fake.  Like I said before, there was no real feeling of romance or love there at all....VERY awkward!!  .....and I can't get over no 'I love you' -- She sure is a POS and a POW (piece of work).

I've had guests the last two days and haven't been on here much (got to see my granddaughter that lives out of state --and found out there's going to be a second grandbaby!)  Anyway... have we heard about how the tiebreaker for the winner is going to work?  Maybe whoever gets 'America's Favorite' vote will get two votes?  Hmmmm....no, that wouldn't work because everyone is eligible for that (except Chima).....  

And I still think it's weird that Jeff never got any goodbye speeches...... 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #169 on: September 06, 2009, 09:18:01 PM »
H.O.P.E.

Houseguest of Past Eviction

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #170 on: September 06, 2009, 09:19:47 PM »
nat's  "heck yeah" marraige proposal/acceptance  reminded me of jonny fair play's "grand ma is dead scam" with his best friend on survivor..

if it's for real.. that jason is soo WHIPPED that he can't wipe his butt without making a note of it to her!

Here let me introduce you to my wife.. POS nose picking lying turd ..  :groan:  how nice.. :snicker:

You got that right.  Seeing how Nat orders everyone around and expects people to bow down before her, I can't believe he really wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  Did you notice that they didn't show him telling her that she is hated online?

What did everyone think about that crown, robe and scepter she had during the nomination.  Sure shows America how much she loves herself doesn't it.  :res:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #171 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »
I couldn't watch it at that point, I turned it off.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #172 on: September 06, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
H.O.P.E.

I love that idea....were you the one that came up with it a few days ago????  I know it's a longshot....  

I want Jordan or Michele to win.  I despise Nat and Kev is a close second.  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #173 on: September 06, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »
H.O.P.E.

That's what I've been saying all along!!!!!   Yea!! :jumpy:  Did you see my post the night of Jeff's eviction? Yea...someone has hope like me!!! :jumpy:

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
nat's  "heck yeah" marraige proposal/acceptance  reminded me of jonny fair play's "grand ma is dead scam" with his best friend on survivor..

Here let me introduce you to my wife.. POS nose picking lying turd ..  :groan:  how nice.. :snicker:

You got that right.  Seeing how Nat orders everyone around and expects people to bow down before her, I can't believe he really wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  Did you notice that they didn't show him telling her that she is hated online?

What did everyone think about that crown, robe and scepter she had during the nomination.  Sure shows America how much she loves herself doesn't it.  :res:

People looking from the outside in can always see the bad in other people, Jason obviously thinks that Nat is the greatest thing since sliced bread because he's blinded by how he feels for her. It happens all the time with so many people, so don't be surprised if their marriage doesn't last.

As far as Nat's "outfit" during noms, it was probably the most childish display of misplaced power I've ever seen.