Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 335536 times)

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2009, 10:39:25 PM »
Casey would have called her a PitPigopotimus. :funny:

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2009, 10:40:26 PM »
I bet BB had something to do with him asking her to marry him, I still think its fake and I bet they never marry. IMO

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »
"nasty is telling jordan and kevin how jesse had the hots for her and said he even had a reason now to move to arizona

.. he had to get it off his chest that he really liked her wanted a relationship with her out of the house"

okay, how many of you out there believed that Jesse genuinelly had a crush on Nat? Did he really have the hots for her  :eww or was it all part of his game play?

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2009, 10:42:47 PM »
Remember when she made the statement that she hoped her bf would ask her to marry him when she got home? What a setup.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2009, 10:43:38 PM »
"nasty is telling jordan and kevin how jesse had the hots for her and said he even had a reason now to move to arizona

.. he had to get it off his chest that he really liked her wanted a relationship with her out of the house"

okay, how many of you out there believed that Jesse genuinelly had a crush on Nat? Did he really have the hots for her  :eww or was it all part of his game play?

I think it was totally game play.  She is so full of herself.  Please, please...I'm begging that she be taken down a peg and soon!!!!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2009, 10:48:49 PM »
Nat just said Lydia was jealous of her.  She told Jessie he had to choose between her and Lydia.

Oh, my gosh!!!  Why would he need to choose her, she had a boyfriend.  She is full of cow poop!     

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2009, 10:53:25 PM »
I'm more inclined to think Natalie got money as an incitement. Losing the chance to play for POV would have been game changing if Kevin hadn't won it, but not for her because she has immunity. We know she lies and I just can't see them letting her BF in. She has said that they will see him on Thursday.

Did she have on nice clothes when the feeds came back? I don't remember noticing. ???

I have to eat dirt on this one. She told the truth about her BF.  :jam:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #207 on: September 06, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »
Nat just said Lydia was jealous of her.  She told Jessie he had to choose between her and Lydia.

Oh, my gosh!!!  Why would he need to choose her, she had a boyfriend.  She is full of cow poop!     

Yeah, but apparently Jesse chose Lydia..............(shuddering as I recall them having "fun" under the blanket tent in HOH)  :eww that still turns my stomach..........

Offline bigben07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #208 on: September 06, 2009, 10:57:38 PM »
I think that Jordan would have been more excited to see Jeff than Nat was to see her boyfriend.  She is a total fake.  I can't stand her anymore.  That outfit she wore for noms was just terrible.  I am suprised that CBS let her do that.  Go Jordan!!!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2009, 11:30:14 PM »
I think just about anybody would have reacted with more excitement to seeing any family member, much less a boyfriend you are supposed to be in love with

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2009, 11:33:11 PM »
Jordan was supposed to win that HOH.  Like she said, it was her competition.  It was supposed to be her and Jeff lovey dovey in the Box.  BB had to go with it when she lost.  We would have all been swooning if it would have worked out the RIGHT WAY.   :'(

Nat and her BF will NEVER get Married!!!!Nat's BF just realized she was likely to come into some money and had to get his bets laid.  Get in on his share.  Wasn't it posted that they had been broken up for 8 months prior to the show.  Their's is a completely f**ked up relationship.  Please, have you seen the girl?  she is void of human emotion.  She is a real life robot.  She acted so unemotional because she feels NOTHING....EVER!!! 

I find it strange that they are collecting votes for America's choice before the F2 is set.  Has it ever been that way?  I feel that it is a ploy to make sure Jeff gets it, since we are all still "feeling" his loss.  I mean I love Jeff as much as anyone, I'm just not sure I really feel he deserves the sympathy vote.  I lean more toward Jordan or Michelle, whomever gets dumped this week or next.  It's just too soon to start America's vote....IMO  :duno:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »
Maybe they are doing the America's choice vote now so they can have a separate vote in case there is a tie at the end.  Wouldn't want America to get confused and yell at them, right?  :colors

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2009, 11:44:41 PM »
Nat sat right there and told BB and everyone that she told Kevin before the nominations that he was going up.  That is suppose to be against the rules...but BB is just going to let it go.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »
Maybe they are doing the America's choice vote now so they can have a separate vote in case there is a tie at the end.  Wouldn't want America to get confused and yell at them, right?  :colors

Oh...That does make sense.  Is it for sure that America gets the tie breaker?  I just think for those of us who get the feeds or read updates, we know who won the veto already and who most likely will be F3.  I am sure most viewers don't dedicate their whole summer to following these nut cases, like some of us, so they are more than likely going to vote for Jeff.

It's right about this time every summer I say to myself..."I will not waste another summer obsessed with this show.  But here it is with the most boring feeds of the summer and I still can't break my BB habit.  I need Help....I can't stop checking the updates.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2009, 11:52:47 PM »
Nat sat right there and told BB and everyone that she told Kevin before the nominations that he was going up.  That is suppose to be against the rules...but BB is just going to let it go.

It is my understanding that they can tell them they are going up as a pawn.  They can't say they are a target.  Just like Kevin telling Jeff he was going up as a "pawn". (Yeah, right!)

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: September 07, 2009, 12:01:43 AM »
Okay, I just can't figure out if Jordan is switching again and going over to Nasty's side or if she is just playing Nasty.  These people confuse me!

Mommycass, I feel your pain.  I say the same thing too.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #216 on: September 07, 2009, 12:24:15 AM »
Natalie keeps defending Jessie's honor and Kevin is sick of it.  Like when she cried over Jessie's eviction  :lol:
Anyway, now she's giving details of who, what, where, when on everything.  Kevin just keeps taking it in.
Kevin may now know that he NEEDS Michelle's help to get Natalie out.  This may play well for Michelle  ;D

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #217 on: September 07, 2009, 03:54:50 AM »
I have disliked nataLIE since day 1. I think it was Jordan and Jeff who said NataLIE would be lost without Jessie. I thought yeah right! That girl will lie and not get caught and bitch will sail to the F2 (:;). OMG she told the truth about her b/f  coming to the BB house. What a lame proposal...IMO. Oh yeah she told the truth after the HG weren't buying the whole they blindfolded me and tied me up BS or whatever it was.  I know the perfect wedding present... a muzzle. Does anyone think that Kevo might keep Michele? I know it's a long shot... I must  keep hope alive. I was hoping Michele would have made it to F2. Why did she second guess herself in the fact/ fiction HOH comp? She put 80 then changed it to 65. I couldn't believe Kevin won the POV. Not because he's a horrible player but b/c I put so much positive energy for M to win (lol). Jeff and Jordan were so gullible :colors and that was their downfall and therefore Michele's downfall. The only person (M) that had their backs is the only person they talked **** about and didn't trust while they were HOH. That was tough to watch. Finally, what's up with Natalie adding insult to injury calling Michele the devil and coming up with **** to say in the veto ceremony to her? The only reason Natalie can't stand Michele is b/c they couldn't manipulate her into keeping Ronnie the rat. Leave her alone already! Just wanted to get these few points off chest.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:02:03 AM by bluepearl »

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #218 on: September 07, 2009, 04:11:05 AM »
I have disliked nataLIE since day 1. I think it was Jordan and Jeff who said NataLIE would be lost without Jessie. I thought yeah right! That girl will lie and not get caught and bitch will sail to the F2 (:;). OMG she told the truth about her b/f  coming to the BB house. What a lame proposal...IMO. Oh yeah she told the truth after the HG weren't buying the whole they blindfolded me and tied me up BS or whatever it was.  I know the perfect wedding present... a muzzle. Does anyone think that Kevo might keep Michele? I know it's a long shot... I must  keep hope alive. I was hoping Michele would have made it to F2. Why did she second guess herself in the fact/ fiction HOH comp? She put 80 then changed it to 65. I couldn't believe Kevin won the POV. Not because he's a horrible player but b/c I put so much positive energy for M to win (lol). Jeff and Jordan were so gullible :colors and that was their downfall and therefore Michele's downfall. The only person (M) that had their backs is the only person they talked **** about and didn't trust while they were HOH. That was tough to watch. Finally, what's up with Natalie adding insult to injury calling Michele the devil and coming up with **** to say in the veto ceremony to her? The only reason Natalie can't stand Michele is b/c they couldn't manipulate her into keeping Ronnie the rat. Leave her alone already! Just wanted to get these few points off chest.

agree! really hope kevin keeps michelle and backstabs nat!! kevin and michelle were my dream final 2 since the coup de tat  :jam:

Offline RiPPn

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #219 on: September 07, 2009, 05:18:41 AM »
Jordan was supposed to win that HOH.  Like she said, it was her competition.  It was supposed to be her and Jeff lovey dovey in the Box.  BB had to go with it when she lost.  We would have all been swooning if it would have worked out the RIGHT WAY.   :'(

I 100% agree with you that Jordon was supposed to win the HoH, thats why the ads said the jury would be involved, meaning Jeff.  I can't believe this is the best they could come up for as a "just in case" Gnat won scenario.  Tonight's show did seem edited to continue the hate of Gnat and maybe get people on board to liking Kev a little more for how he was acting toward the shows "heel."  As for Gnats noms, I thought her speech to Michelle was uncalled for and overly brutal, and Kevins was made harsh so she could be abusive to Michelle, the crown, robe, and sunglasses didn't bother me to much, but again I think it was allowed because BB doesn't mind having a heel character.

Offline pinkitty

• RFF Full Member
  • Here Kitty Kitty
    • My personal blog
« Reply #220 on: September 07, 2009, 07:39:41 AM »
yes, they were broken up for 8 months, her bio that is allover the net says she is single
I predicted that he would get back with her because of the money!!

BTW- he is no prize

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #221 on: September 07, 2009, 07:53:54 AM »
yes, they were broken up for 8 months, her bio that is allover the net says she is single
I predicted that he would get back with her because of the money!!

BTW- he is no prize

I agree.  That eviction I think was for non-payment of rent.  That is the most common reason for evicting someone.  The motion was filed by the apt complex at the end of August I think it was the 26th.   From the website that complex isn't cheap with 1bdrs going for like 800+ to over 1000. a month.  So lets see you bought a ring were flown to California and proposed while you were being evicted for not paying your rent. Definitely shows maturity responsibility and that you have your priorities in the right place.  Just like your fiance.  :groan: :groan:

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #222 on: September 07, 2009, 07:59:41 AM »
Question?  The vote to give someone the 25,000.00 in past seasons when were you able to vote?  I don't really remember was it when there were still 4 people in the house?  Because I don't want to vote until I know the F2.
Why give someone 25,000.00 when you know they are already getting 50,000. or 500,000.. 

Offline Acoustic

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #223 on: September 07, 2009, 08:12:29 AM »
something completely off topic. anyone notice how there is one person left from each click left in the F4???  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2009, 08:45:42 AM »
something completely off topic. anyone notice how there is one person left from each click left in the F4???  :lol:

Believe it or not, JORDAN actually realized that the other night after Jeff was evicted!  :funny: