Author Topic: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 335544 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB11 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2009, 09:24:09 PM »
nat's  "heck yeah" marraige proposal/acceptance  reminded me of jonny fair play's "grand ma is dead scam" with his best friend on survivor..

if it's for real.. that jason is soo WHIPPED that he can't wipe his butt without making a note of it to her!

Here let me introduce you to my wife.. POS nose picking lying turd ..  :groan:  how nice.. :snicker:

You got that right.  Seeing how Nat orders everyone around and expects people to bow down before her, I can't believe he really wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  Did you notice that they didn't show him telling her that she is hated online?

What did everyone think about that crown, robe and scepter she had during the nomination.  Sure shows America how much she loves herself doesn't it.  :res:

nat doing  DUSTIN(crown & Robe )  + JESSIE(glasses on when he nominate jeff) for the noms was her nail in the coffin as far as america  is concerned.. and when the JH gets to see her they will be like WTF she is soo full of herself.  so any chance she had of votes she canned it(DELMONTE  IT!! :lol: )  with that performance or should i say lack of! :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2009, 09:25:03 PM »
H.O.P.E.

Houseguest of Past Eviction

That's what I've been saying all along!!!!!   Yea!! :jumpy:  Did you see my post the night of Jeff's eviction? Yea...someone has hope like me!!! :jumpy:

Yes I saw your post and LOVED the idea :) 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »
What did everyone think about that crown, robe and scepter she had during the nomination.  Sure shows America how much she loves herself doesn't it.  

It was both hideous and hysterical.... much like Gnat herself !!   (only Gnat is not 'funny' hysterical....she's a lying idiot hysterical.)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »
Maybe Jason loves the POS or maybe he loves the ideal that she may win MONEY. :funny:

Offline katiejp2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »
Maybe Jason loves the POS or maybe he loves the ideal that she may win MONEY. :funny:

IMO... That's the ONLY possible reason he would want to marry her!!

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2009, 09:34:06 PM »
Oh, my gosh....NataLIE just told Kevin "let's go tell Jordan that Michele talked bad about her".  Now why in the world does she need to do this now?  What purpose does it serve?!?  She is a witch!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2009, 09:35:00 PM »
 the magic word is "childish" that's why she is still getting away with the  'I'm 18 thing" Actually this time she looked like a 6 year old playing dress up. The girl is just a mess besides being nasty, a liar, back stabbing, no class and the list goes on, and on, and on.  National TV can't come up with an I love you when her BF proposes and then looks like a complete idiot at that nomination ceremony.  What a total loser.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »
Oh, my gosh....NataLIE just told Kevin "let's go tell Jordan that Michele talked bad about her".  Now why in the world does she need to do this now?  What purpose does it serve?!?  She is a witch!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you just insulted witches.  She is somewhere below pond scum.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2009, 09:39:28 PM »
Pandora's Box was a total bust.  Now this is what I posted a couple of days ago.  

Okay...I just went and read a little more about the Greek Mythology Pandora's Box. Pandora’s box contained many marvels. Once opened, all the marvels flew out but Pandora shut it in time to keep one thing in the jar: hope. However, these marvels were cursed. They left only the illusion of happiness. The world remained extremely bleak, until Pandora revisited the box again, at which point Hope fluttered out. Thus, humanity always has hope in times of evil.

So when Jeff unlocked Kevin from the box, HOPE remained inside the box.  Natalie will revisit the box and I'm sure if they offer her money, will reopen it thus releasing HOPE (Houseguest of Previous Eviction).  

Would that not be the sweetest thing ever!!!!!Don't you think my version of Pandora's Box would have been a lot more fun?!?  Oh, well...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »
What was the purpose of the costume people running around the house?  That was the silliest things I've ever seen.  Totally stupid! :groan:

The PB note said 'the other hg's will be annoyed'....which they were ..and entertained for 20 min. to keep them busy while Gnat was upstairs with her bf.  The whole thing seemed lame and fake.  Like I said before, there was no real feeling of romance or love there at all....VERY awkward!!  .....and I can't get over no 'I love you' -- She sure is a POS and a POW (piece of work).

I've had guests the last two days and haven't been on here much (got to see my granddaughter that lives out of state --and found out there's going to be a second grandbaby!)  Anyway... have we heard about how the tiebreaker for the winner is going to work?  Maybe whoever gets 'America's Favorite' vote will get two votes?  Hmmmm....no, that wouldn't work because everyone is eligible for that (except Chima).....  

And I still think it's weird that Jeff never got any goodbye speeches......  

aww congrats on the new upcoming grandbaby!!

I found the whole thing with nat brat odd as well.  maybe she just has no emotions.  I'm forgetting tonight's episode...but did they even she her reading her letter on the show?  

I had no real interest in PB tonight other than to see if nat brat was lying or not...but I think what they did was sooo crappy, two weeks in a row now.  Wow nice backtracking there going from it definitely changing the game to changing someone's life.  Guess what BB, no one gives a **** about that when it comes to nat!!  

Also...if Kevin is not at least seriously entertaining the thought of keeping Michele than he is stupid!!  Yeah Nat would be mad at him...but it'd be down to F3 who cares!  It would be the best bet for him.  If Michele stayed and won final HOH I think she'd take Kevin. Of course if Kevin won he'd be guaranteed and would have his pick of Nat or M...and if nat won...well wouldn't she look like the biggest dumbass to turn around a week after her big speech and make a deal with the devil herself.  She would have to take Kevin.   It's all win win for him.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »

I think you just insulted witches.  She is somewhere below pond scum.

OMG--- I was explaining the status of Bb to my husband today (like he cares) and I said the very thing " Nat is below pond scum!!! tooo funny

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2009, 09:49:27 PM »
Nat is sooo low that she would need a latter to kiss a snakes ass. :funny:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2009, 09:50:15 PM »
Nat is sooo low that she would need a latter to kiss a snakes ass. :funny:

You got that right!!!  :funny:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2009, 10:10:06 PM »
Good grief...Nat & Kevin are now trash talking Jordan.  I hope whoever is kept, whips the pants off of them!!! 

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »
 :waves: My curiosity got the best of me. I just pulled this little book off the shelf entitled: A Short Dictionary of Mythology, and under Pandora it says:

. . . Jupiter presented her with "Pandora's Box", which she was ordered to present to her future husband. She wed Epimetheus, brother of Prometheus, and as soon as he opened the box, a multitude of evils proceeded to issue therefrom, and became dispersed throughout the world, and since have never ceased to affect mankind. Hope alone remained at the bottom of the box.

I doubt if CBS is making their version a "literal" translation, and I don't want to attempt an interpretation. I just thought since I have the book I'd put this "out there" and see what gems of interpretation we can collectively come up with.   :duno:

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2009, 10:19:53 PM »
nat's  "heck yeah" marraige proposal/acceptance  reminded me of jonny fair play's "grand ma is dead scam" with his best friend on survivor..

if it's for real.. that jason is soo WHIPPED that he can't wipe his butt without making a note of it to her!

Here let me introduce you to my wife.. POS nose picking lying turd ..  :groan:  how nice.. :snicker:

You got that right.  Seeing how Nat orders everyone around and expects people to bow down before her, I can't believe he really wants to spend the rest of his life with her.  Did you notice that they didn't show him telling her that she is hated online?

What did everyone think about that crown, robe and scepter she had during the nomination.  Sure shows America how much she loves herself doesn't it.  :res:

nat doing  DUSTIN(crown & Robe )  + JESSIE(glasses on when he nominate jeff) for the noms was her nail in the coffin as far as america  is concerned.. and when the JH gets to see her they will be like WTF she is soo full of herself.  so any chance she had of votes she canned it(DELMONTE  IT!! :lol: )  with that performance or should i say lack of! :groan:

I said the exact same thing.  She nailed her coffin shut with that antic.  :yess:
No MSG!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: September 06, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
As usual, I am behind the rest of you by a few hours and just got to watch the show.  Like some of you, I really just wanted to see if Nasty was telling the truth or not.  Couldn't beleive how unexcited she was about the proposal!  And you know there just wasn't any emotion showed or CBS would have edited to show it better.  No I love you?  Not even a good kiss goodbye?  What is this guy thinking????  Nasty has already said she doesn't get along with his family and I am guess she really doesn't get along with too many people in general.  :meow:

Offline RahRah

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #192 on: September 06, 2009, 10:21:56 PM »
ooooooooooooooooooh man

I'm getting psyched for the day after tomorrow; Jordan just has to hold on for endurance and she can win pt 3(the what this juror thinks questions think)

fingers crossed
"No Biggie, No Worry, No Sweat! This game ain't over yet!" - Howie in final 5

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #193 on: September 06, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »
:waves: My curiosity got the best of me. I just pulled this little book off the shelf entitled: A Short Dictionary of Mythology, and under Pandora it says:

. . . Jupiter presented her with "Pandora's Box", which she was ordered to present to her future husband. She wed Epimetheus, brother of Prometheus, and as soon as he opened the box, a multitude of evils proceeded to issue therefrom, and became dispersed throughout the world, and since have never ceased to affect mankind. Hope alone remained at the bottom of the box.

I doubt if CBS is making their version a "literal" translation, and I don't want to attempt an interpretation. I just thought since I have the book I'd put this "out there" and see what gems of interpretation we can collectively come up with.   :duno:

What the hell is CBS thinking with the PB part deux?  :duno:  It was so out in left field, it's not funny!  (:;)
No MSG!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #194 on: September 06, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

What the hell is CBS thinking with the PB part deux?  :duno:  It was so out in left field, it's not funny!  (:;)
its like they have no clue what the "real world" (us) are thinking --too bad they don't read this site to grasp what would work the BB audience.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2009, 10:29:02 PM »
I think Michelle has given the most hugs.  I remember her hugging Jeff and Jordan and I think more than once.  :hugs:

Jam, I missed this earlier, You're right about Michele and She also hugged Russell when he was down and out.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #196 on: September 06, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »
After the way Nat has played the game, I bet her fiance's Mom and Sister were not too happy with his proposal. Oh, I sure would have liked to have been a fly on the wall at their house tonight when they watched it.   :funny:

Offline TXBluebonnet

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #197 on: September 06, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
Now Nat is scraping off the dead skin of her feet into the hot tub.  

Offline Atomic_Skittles

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #198 on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:53 PM »
Now Nat is scraping off the dead skin of her feet into the hot tub. 

Okay, I just threw up in my mouth and I sure as hell would never step foot in that hot tub again. Nothing like a little toe cheese and bubbles.............hey Jason, enjoy!!  :eww

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: September 06, 2009, 10:38:00 PM »
Whatever the reasons that Nat's step mom and new in-laws don't like her, her loving reaction to the proposal just gave them all the proof they needed to know they were right in their first evaluation!